She's Gone

My Highness

"Kaja Unnie, Get Married And Have A Happy Life With Him"

"Kaja My Daugther, Will You Forgive Appa? I Was Mistaken, You Were Brave And Strong Enough. Would You Go With Us?"

"Jeshica, Eomma's Here To Get You, Would You Come With Us And Live Joyfully?"

"Eomma, Appa, Krystal, Mianhae, But I Couldn't Abandon My Friends And My Fame. I Love You All But I--" Jessica  Explained.

"Unnie.." Krystal Frowned. "Sica, My Daughter.." Her Appa Held Her Hands And Gently Squeezed Them. "Please Forgive Appa And Go With Us."

 

 


 

"Sica, Sica..." She Heard Someone Say, She Was Afraid To Hear Another 'Begging' And So She Opened Her Eyes Widely.

"Sic-Sica!" Jessica Saw Tiffany, Who Was So So Shocked. "W-Wae?" Sica Asked.TaeNy Gave Jessica ..

FOUR WIDE EYES STARING AT HER.

"Hmm?~" Jessica Blinked Fastly.

"Well You Just Have Slept For 4 Day And 3 Nights!" Tae Yeon Shouted.

"Jeongmal?!" Sica Was Shocked too. "Jeongmal-ro" Tiffany And Tae Yeon Nodded. "What Have I Missed?!" Sica Cringed. "Well You Missed... ALL" Tiffany Sighed

 

"All...?" Jessica Looked Down At Her Feet. "Like.. What?" Sica Asked, She Had A Feeling That She Won't Like It, But She Needed.

"Uhm,.." Tae Yeon Coughed. "Krystal.." Tiffany Started. "What About My Dongsaeng?" Jessica's Face Turned Pale.

"She--.." Tae Yeon Added. "She What?" Jessica Slowly Asked.

"Left. Krystal Left" They Both Said. "L-Left?" Jessica's Eyes Was Full Of Tears. "Jessica.." Tae Yeon Sat Beside Jessica.

Jessica Let Her Tears Fell Down. "Sica.." Tiffany Tapped Jessica's Shoulders And Wiped Sica's Tears Away.

"Shiro.. I Don't Wanna Listen To You.." Jessica Shooked Her Head..

 

"Krystal, My Loving Daughter..." Their Mom Hugged Krystal Tightly, While Krystal Was Still In Shock. "Eo-Eomma.." Krystal's Eyes Startened To Get Wet.

"My Daught--er.." Their Mom Sobbed Like Krystal. "Krystal, Dear.." A Deep Voice Startled Krystal. Their Eomma Smiled, Weakly

Krystal Turned Around And Saw Their Appa. HIs Face Was So Different. He Was Pale, He Lost Weight. And He Looked ... Bad.

His Tears Formed In The Corner Of His Eyes, As He Saw Krystal Wiping Her Tears.

"App..Highness..What Brings You Here?" Krystal Bowed And Formally Addressed Him, Their Father.

"Krystal.." Their Father Tapped Krystal's Back. "Don't Address Me Like That... I Am... Your Father..And You Are My Daugther." He Hugged Krystal.

Their Mother, Was Shocked. Too Shocked That She Stepped Backward And Backward.

Krystal Hugged His Father Tightly, Not Willing To Let Go. For Years And Years, They Didn't Met Each Other.

She Missed Their Mom, As Well As Their father. They Let them Do What They Wanted To.

"Aboji..Bogoshipo.." Krystal Cried Harder (Father...I Missed You)

"Darling.. I Missed you Too.." He Said. Their Mom Just Stayed Silent.

They Walked Around The Park, It Was Beautiful To See The Dark Blue Sky.

"Krystal..Darling.." Her Father Said, Krystal Glanced At Her Father And Asked 'Why Father?'

Their Mom Just Stayed Behind, Watching Them. "Would You Go With Us?" He Asked.

Which Made Krystal Shocked. "A-Appa." She Stuttered.

"Please, Go With Us... If You Love Us..Please" He Pleaded. Krystal Saw That Her Appa Was Sincere.

She Sighed As She Looked Down. His Father Kneeled Down Infront Of Her.

"Please... Krystal... Please... I Dont Know If I Can Live Without You Going Back To London.."

Her Mother, The Queen, She Tugged Krystal's Hand As She Shooked Her Head Gently.

"Aniyo...Krystal.. No.. Don't" She Mouthed. But It Looked Like Krystal Didn't Got It.

Or Krystal Loved Her Father Much More Than Her Mother.

"Appa..Stand Up.. Lets Go Appa." Krystal Patted Her Father's Shoulder. He Looked At Krystal.

"Please Appa, I Am Going With You .. And I Really Love You Appa,...So Lets Go now" Krystal Held His Hands, Cold Hands And Walked Away.

leaving Her Mother, Shooking Her Head In Disbelief.

 

"Aniyo! Krystal Loves Eommoni! She Loves them Both!" Jessica Pulled Her Hair, While The SNSD Girls tried To Calm Her Down.

"Unnie..." Yoona Patted Jessica's Back, But Jessica Pushed Away Yoona.

"I Dont Need You! All Of You, Just Leave Me Alone!" Jessica Shouted, Tae Yeon Looked Down And Seo Hyun Bursted Into Tears.

Seo Hyun Was Scared Of her Unnies When They Shout.

 Tae Yeon Left The Room Without A Single Word. "Look, Jessica, You Made Our Maknae Cry!" Sunny Shouted.

Hyoyeon Shooked Her Head As She Looked At Jessica. All Of Them Left. Except Hyo Yeon.

"Mwo?!" Jessica Shouted As She Pulled Her Hair And Rocking Her Body Back And Forth.

"You Know Su Yeon.." Hyo Yeon Called Jessica By Her True Name.

And That Grabbed Jessica's Attention.

 

 

 

"You Look Pitiful..By Looking The Way You Talk, The Way You Move...We Can Tell That You Feel Useless"