Nose Bleed!

My Highness

"Are You All Crazy?!" Hee Chul Bluntly Asked. he Stared At His Dongsaengs And ONE AND ONLY, HYUNG. They All Shooked Theor Heads.

 

"But They're So Cute.." Sungmin Said. "Yeah, They're Pretty Too" Eun Hyuk Added. "Make That Really Pretty!" Donghae Exclaimed.

 

And Eun Hyuk Nodded. "REALLY PRETTY!" Which Made All Of The Members Nodded, Of Course, Except For One, The Diva. Kim Hee Chul.

 

"I Mean, What The Hell?!" Hee Chul Smirked. "Ah, I Know.. You All Fell In Love With Twinkle Members, Right?" Hee Chul Grinned.

 

"Uh,..." They All Looked Away. "Well, They're Pretty And Cute" Siwon Defended. "OH Yah!" Ryeowook Smiled. "So Does Krystal!" Zhou Mi Smiled.

 

"Yeah, Zhou Mi Hyung, You're Right." Henry Gave Him Two Thumbs Up. "Jessica too.." Donghae Smiled When He Remembered What Happened Earlier.

 

"So Does Tae Yeon. Of Course, No CUTE MEMBERS IF THERE'S NO CUTE AND PRETTY LEADER!" Lee Teuk Smirked.

 

"So You're Telling That Were Ugly With Out You?!" They All Asked. They're Voice Contained Anger. Which Made Lee Teuk Gulp In Fear

 

"So Does Yuri" Yesung Blushed. "They're y Too!" Eun Hyuk Danced Crazily.

 

"Yeah~" They All Imagined The Girls Wearing y, Revealing Stuff And Like That. Which Made Some Blood Rush Down From Their Nose.

 

"Oh, Hyung!" Ryeowook Pointed At Lee Teuk. "What?!" Lee Teuk Turned To Ryeowook And His Nose Was Bleeding.

 

"Omo Wookie! What Did You Ate? You're Nose Is Bleeding!" Lee Teuk Pointed Too. "Oh You Too!" Eun Hyuk Pointed At Donghae.

 

"You Two, Bro!" Kyuhyun Laughed. "So Does You!" They Exclaimed. "YOUR NOSES ARE BLEEDING!" Hee Chul Stopped The Annoying Voices And Noises.

 

"You Poor Little *TwinklingShiners...FAN BOYS!" He Exclaimed And Walked Out Of The Room. "Aish, Those Fan Boys. They're No Ordinary Fan Boys! They're ETED MINDED FAN BOYS" Hee Chul Hissed Until He Bumped Into A Girl.

 

"Omo, Mianhae" She Bowed. "Its Okay, Im The One Who's not Looking" He Said. For A Minute, Hee Chul Stared At The Girl. She Looks So Familiar.

 

And Why Did He Didn't Got Mad At Her? Even If he Had A Bad Mood? Why?

 

Did He Really Felt Something Towards This Girl? Who Was ..

 


"Im Really Sorry, Sumbaenim" She Looked Up At Hee Chul. And His Eyes Widen.

 

REALLY WIDEN
 

 

"Ti-Tiffany?" Hee Chul Asked And She Nodded.

 

"Yeah, Twinkle's Brighter The Gems, And Jewels... FANY FANY TIFFANY!" She

Showed Her Eyesmile To Him Which Made Him Comfortable And Blush Right Away.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*TwinklingShiners = Twinkle's FANS!

Yeeey! New Fandom! LOOL! So How About AngelWings?

ANGELS? FLYERS? LOOL FLYERS?! Tahahahah!♥

Must Read :  Cinderella's Kiss (Why Can't I Love You?)

TAETEUK SHIPPERS OUT THERE! PLEASE READ!!!!!!