Missing Members

My Highness

Weeks Passed And The Members Of Twinkle And AngelWings Are So Close. I Mean, Every Single Day, They Meet. And They Go To A Restaurant.

They Kept On Texting And Calling Each Other. However, Hyo Yeon, Who's Really Uncomfortable With Eun Hyuk, Is Already Friends With Him But!

Yes, I Repeat, BUT! She Doesn't Like To Be So Close Like Donghae And Jessica With Eun Hyuk. She Keeps A Distance With Him.

But, For Eun Hyuk, Love Is Blind. Yeah, Love Is really Blind. He Was Rejected For The 987,145,000th Time. Yes, He Already Fell For Twinkle's Dancing Queen.

So, He Wanted To Show Off His Newest And Coolest Moves To Hyo Yeon. And Hyo Yeon Kept On Praising Him. SLIGHTLY.

One Day, At Twinkle's Practice Room..

"Yeh, Yeh Yeh." Hyo Yeon Kept On Nodding. "Unnie.." Yuri Sat Beside Her. "Oh, Jinjja? Oppa~" Hyo Yeon Cutely Said. Making Yuri, Confuse.

So Yuri Got So Curious, So She Decided To Sat Beside Her Unnie And Listen. "Omo~ Oppa! Saranghae~" Hyo Yeon Sweetly Said.

"So, Hyo Unnie Has A Boy Friend Already?" Yuri Thought. Yuri Heard Enough And Stood Up, Leaving Hyo Yeon Talking To Her Phone With Someone.

Yoona Was Walking At The Bathroom When Yuri Blocked Her. "Unnie?" Yoona Asked. "Yoongie~" Yuri Hugged Yoona. "Oh, Wae?" Yoona Asked.

"I Have Something to Say" Yuri Smirked. "Oh, Oh, Okay.. What Is It?" Yoona Asked Her Unnie, Who Was Smirking.

"Lets Go To Taeyeon And To The other Members!" Yuri Pulled Yoona's Wrist. "Unnie! Hyo Unnie's Not There. I Think We Should Call Her" Yoona Suggested.

"No, Its About Her, So We Do Not Need Our Dancing Queen" Yuri Said Without Looking At Her Poor Dongsaeng. "Tae Unnie Unnie!" Yuri Yelled.

Making All The Members Stare At their Excited Yuri. "Wae?" Taeyeon Asked. "Are You Sick?" Jessica Patted Yuri's Forehead. "No.." Yuri Shooked Her Head Excitedly.

"Waeyo?" Tiffany Asked As She Sat On The Floor. Everyone Sat On The Floor, Looking At Yuri. Even Yoona. "What Is It?" Soo Young Asked.

"Yeh Yeh, Spill It Out" Yoona Smiled. "I Think.. One Member Has A Boy Friend Already." Yuri Smiled. "Who?!" All The Members Asked Except For Yuri And Hyoyeon.

"Uh, Do I Have To Say Who?" Yuri Asked. "Aigoo.." Tiffany Sighed. "yeh!" Soo Young And Yoona Agreed. "Your The One Who's Excited To Say It, But You Dont Completely Spill It.." Taeyeon Sighed.

"I Think I Know.." Jessica Blurted. "Who?" They All Asked. "Its You Right?" Jessica Pointed At Yuri." Oh So Its You.." Yoona Said.

"So Who's The Lucky Guy, Unnie?" Seo Hyun Asked. "Ayiie, Im Happy For You Unnie!" Soo Young Hugged Yuri. "No, Its Not Me!" Yuri Shooked Her Head.

"Dont Deny It~" Taeyeon Pushed Yuri. "So Who Is It, Unnie?" Yoona Smirked. "Do We Know Him?" Krystal Teased Yuri. "Ann--" But Before Yuri Could Tell, Jessica Said..

"So Did You Had Your First Kiss?" Everyone Giggled.  "I Said, Its Not Me!" Yuri Stood. "Oh?" They All Raised Their Eyebrows.

"ITS HYOYEON!" Yuri Stomped The Way Out Of The Practice Room. Leaving her Unnies And Dongsaengs Confused.

"Huh?" Then Hyo Yeon Looked At Them. "Oh Wae?" Hyoyeon Asked. "Uh, N-Nothing" They Shooked Their Head. "Oh, Well Then~" Hyo Yeon Skipped The Way Out Of The Practice Room.

 

Meanwhile, Yuri..

Yuri Concidered This Day A Bad Day. "I Thought They'll Notice It That It Was Hyo Yeon.." She Mumbled. "What The Heck." She Cursed.

"Bu-but.." She Sobbed. "No, Yuri. You're A Though Girl. Dont Cry!" She Forced To Smile. And When She Looked Around She Didn't Know Where She Is.

"Oh No.." She Frowned. "Huhuhu, Im Lost!" She Cried. Then She Thought 'Im A Idol Now, Like Manager Oppa Said, Dont Cry In Public Places.'

"Im A T-Though Girl.. And-And I-Im Not Gooooonnnaaa Crryyy" She Faked A Smile

"Dont Smile If Your In Pain." A Man Said. She Looked Around And Saw Yesung. Yes, Yesung Of AngelWings. "Ye-Yesung-Ssi.." Yuri Whispered.

"Why Are You Crying?" He Asked. "U-Uh, I-Im Not Crying" Sh Denied. "Oh So You're Not Crying huh" He Wiped Yuri's Tears.

"You're Tears Are Evident" He Smiled. "O-Oh.. Yes, I Cried." She Smiled Gently. "See, You're Pretty If You Smile" He Smiled Too.

"T-Thanks" She Bowed. "Dont Be So Formal! We're Friends Right?" He Hugged Yuri. Making Her Heart Jump.

"Dont Cry Okay?" Yesung Said. And She Nodded. "Girl, Dont Cry, Be KRY" He Joked. Yuri Raised Her Eyebrow. "Mwo?" She Asked As She Poked Her Ears.

Yesung Smiled Widely. "OH.. I Know.. K.R.Y? Kyuhyun.Ryeowook.Yesung?" She Asked And He Nodded. And They Both Laughed.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon... Twinkle's Kid Leader. Gogoma Leader..

"Unnie, When Are We Starting?" Krystal Asked. "Oh, In Five Minutes. So Be Ready." Taeyeon Said As She Sipped Some Water.

"But Unnie.." SeoHyun Said. "Dont Complain. We need To Practice More" Taeyeon Quickly Said. "No Unnie, Were Not Complaining.." Krystal Said And Looked At SeoHyun And She Nodded.

"Then Why?" Taeyeon Putted Down The Bottle Of Water. "Yuri Unnie's Still NOt Back..." They Both Said. "Mwo?" Taeyeon Stood Up And Grabbed Her Facetowel.

"Where Are You Going Unnie?" SeoHyun Asked. "Im Going To Find Yuri" She Said And Closed The Door. "Where IS Taeyeon Unnie Going?" Jessica Asked.

"Uh, Finding Yuri." Tiffany Said. "Finding Nemo~" Soo Young Shouted. "Nemo?" Yoona Asked. "Heheh, You Believed?" Soo Young Chuckled.

"Yeh" Yoona Nodded. "FINDING NEMO~ FINDING A FISH~" Soo Young Shouted More, She Didn't Noticed That Jessica Was Affected.

Jessica Remembered Donghae. "Finding A Childhood FishFriend" Jessica Mumbled And Smiled.

 

Taeyeon Ran All The Way To Their  Corridors, To The Canteen And Even To other Practice Rooms. then Soon She Got Lost.

"God." She Cursed. "Oh NO" She Sighed. Then She Saw A Practice Room, Their Lights Were Open. So She Decided To Open The Door And Ask Some Directions.

"UH, Kim Taeyeon, You Could Do it" She Held Her Fist. Her Hand Held The Door Knob. All She Would Just Do Is To Turn The Knob.

But When She's Gonna Open It, Someone Opened The Door.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah!" A Familiar Voice Said. "Leeteuk-ssi!" Taeyeon Smiled. All Of Her Nervousment Drowned.

"Hyung Who's Tha- Oh ,Taeyeon-ah!" Heechul Waved As The Other Members Smiled And Waved Back.

"Annyeong" She Bowed. "dont Be So Formal" Leeteuk Pinched Her Cheeks. "Why Are You Here?" Leeteuk Asked.

"Oh, Oppa..I Mean Leeteuk-ssi" She Sighed. She Called Him 'Oppa' For The First Time. "oh, Do-Dont Worry, It-its Okay With Me, You Ca-Can Just Call Me O-Oppa" He Smiled And Closed The Door.

"Leeteuk Oppa, Yuri Is Missing. And I Dont Know Where Am I.." She Sighed. "You're Just New Here. So I'll Lead You" Leeteuk Grabbed Taeyeon's Hands And Ran.

Soon, They Got Exhausted, So They Just Walked. But They Where Walking Hand In Hand. They Didn't Noticed Their Hands Until They Saw Yesung And Yuri.

Yesung Hugged Yuri. Which Made The Leaders Shocked. "Oh.." Leeteuk Sighed. "So Its Right.." Taeyeon Smiled. "Huh? Right?" Leeteuk Asked.

"Yeh, We Suspected That Yuri Has A Boyfriend" She Smiled. "How About You?" Leeteuk Blurted. "Eh?" Taeyeon Looked At Leeteuk.

"Uh, You're Single?" Leeteuk Gulped And She Nodded. He Smiled And Looked Down. "I Still Have A Chance" he Smiled.

"So, She's Here. I think I Dont Need To Get Her.." Taeyeon Mumbled. "Uhm, Taeyeon-Ah" Leeteuk Called her.

"Oppa, Just Call Me .. Taengoo, Or Taeng, Or Tae" She Smiled. She Showed Him Her Cute Fluffy Cheeks As She Smiled.

"Ok, Taeng" He Smiled. "You Have Plenty Of Nicknames Huh" He Teased. "Yeh.." She Looked At Her Wrist Watch.

"We Should Be Practicing Now.." She Mumbled. "Huh? What?" Leeteuk Asked. "Uh, We-Were Go- Nothing" She Smiled.

"Well, Its Our Break time.. Wanna Grab Something At The Canteen?" Leeteuk Offered And Taeyeon Nodded.

 

"Where The Hell Is Taengoo?" Tiffany Asked. "We Should Be Practicing Right Now.." Hyo Yeon Complained. "Come On Girls, Lets Just Practice" Jessica Encouraged.

"How About Yuri Unnie?" Krystal Asked. "They Could Still Catch Up" Soo Young Patted Krystal's Head.

 

"Where The Hell Is Teukie Hyung?!" Heechul And Ryewook Searched Their Hyung In The Bathroom. "He's Not Here!" Ryeowook yelled.

"We Should Be Practicing Right now.." Eun Hyuk Sighed. "Lets Look For Them!" Donghae Suggested. "No, Not A Good Suggestion!" Sungmin Said.

"But Why?" Donghae Pouted. "Yah, Dont Be So Childish!" eun Hyuk Said.

 "Lets Just Wait For Leetuk Hyung!" Kyuhyun Suggested. And Everyone Nodded. "YES! FREE TIME!" Kyuhyun Grabbed His Laptop But Zhou Mi Stopped Him.

"Hyung, Were Gonna Practice" Henry Said And Grabbed Kyuhyun's Laptop. Kyuhyun Nodded And Sighed. "Aigoo"

"Wait, Yesung Is Not Here Too!" Shin Dong Shouted. "WHAT?!" Heechul Hissed. "Aish! They're Really Weird!" Sungmin Said.

"How?" eun Hyuk And Donghae Asked. "They Know That We're Gonna Practice In Five Minutes Then They're Gone! Teukie Hyung Said He's Gonna Grab Water" Sungmin Sighed.

"Kids! Lets Just Practice!" Heechul Yelled.