Sun Ye. Sun Ye. Sun Ye.

My Highness

Meanwhile, Jessica And Donghae Aren't Talking To Each Other. Jessica And Donghae Was Left Alone At Taeyeon's room.

 

They Kept On Glancing At Each Other. And Then They Caught Each Other And Smiled. "So Who's Gonna Break The Silence?" Donghae Asked.

 

"You Already Did" Jessica Laughed. "Uhm, C-can I Ask You Something?" They Both Asked And Looked At Each Other.

 

"You First" Jessica Said. "No , Ladies First" Donghae Smiled. "Ah Ok.. So.. What Happened Earlier?" She Asked.

 

"Oh.. You Mean..?" Donghae Tapped His Neck. "Ne, Su-Sun Ye..Right?" Jessica Tried To Smile. "Ah, Dae." Donghae Nodded.

 

"So..." Jessica Asked. "Uh, She's nothing.So My Question Is.." Donghae Tried To Change The Topic. "Anni, I Wanna Know What Is Donghae Oppa To Sun Ye" Jessica Shooked Her Head.

 

"Its..What Happened Earlier? Are You Hurt? Where Is That Man Who Tried To You?" Donghae Stood Up.

"Yah!" Jessica Coldly Stared At Donghae.

 

Donghae Knew What Will Happen If He Wouldn't Answer Her.

 

"Ne, Sun Ye Is My Girlfriend.. " Donghae Sat Beside Jessica. "Im Sorry" Jessica Said. Avoiding Donghae's Stares. "Huh?" Donghae Asked

 

"I Didn't Know That You-You Already Had A Girlfriend.." Jessica Sighed. "uh?" Donghae Doesn't Get It.

 

"What About The Kiss Earlier? I Know You And I Comitted A Sin.." She Slowly Said. Obviously,  Hurting Herself And Donghae Too.

 

They've been Great Friends, Best Of All Friends. The Closest Best Friends In The Universe. Until They Fell For Each Other.

 

"Uh.. The Kiss.." Donghae Looked Down And Blushed. He Liked Jessica Since They First Met. That Is One Of The Reasons Why He Saved Jessica From Those Mean Little Kids.

 

I Mean, He Fell Already.

 

"I-I Like .." Donghae Hesitated To Confess His Feelings For His Dongsaeng. "I Know.. You Really Like Sun Ye. Mianhae For Interrupting Your Love.." She Said And Looked Down As One Tear Dropped.

 

"I Really Love Y--" But Before He Could Tell His Feelings, Jessica Stood Up. And Looked At Him. "Oppa, Mianhae." She Bowed.

 

"Sica.." He Mumbled. "Waeyo?" Jessica Turned He Head. "I Still Have A Question" He Said.

 

"What Is It?" Jessica Asked. "Do You Have A.." Donghae Touched His Chest And His Heart Beated Faster. "Do i Have A..?" Jessica Raised An Eyebrow And Opened The Door.

 

"Do You Have A Boyfriend?" Donghae Asked. Making Jessica Blush. "Uh, No Oppa. Dont Worry, You Dont Have To Protect Me" She Smiled And Went Out Of The Room.

 

Leaving Her Confused Oppa, But He's Smiling. "Yes.." He Mumbled. And He Went Out To Make Sure That Jessica's No Where To Be Seen, He Locked The Door, And Started To Dance.

 

Dance A Shameful Victory Dance. "Yehey! She Doesnt~ Have~!!!!" He Sang As He Danced.

 

Meanwhile...

 

"Miss, Im Really Sorry.. But We--" The Servant said. "SHIBA, ALL OF YOU! YOU'RE FIRED!" Sun Ye Yelled.

 

"Miss, Mianhae" She Bowed And Bid Goodbye. Not To Sun Ye, But To All Of Her Work Mates And To Her Work.

 

"Ah, Shiba.." Sun Ye Sighed And Sat On Her Comfy Chair. "What To Do? What To Do? Aish, Lee Donghae!!" She Yelled And Destroyed Everything.

 

"Aish!!!! THAT GIRL! Who's That Blonde Girl!??!?! SHET!" Sun Ye Shouted, Making All Of The Staffs Look At Her.

 

"WHAT?!" She Asked And Everyone returned To What They're Doing.

 

"Haaaahh.." She Breathed Heavily. She's Really Angry. Not To Donghae, But To Jessica.

 

"WHO IS SHE?" She Wondered And She Picked Her Noisy Phone.

 

"WHAT?!" She Angrily Asked. "HEY, YOU YOUNG LADY! STOP YELLING AT ME!!" Her Mother Yelled.

 

"WELL, YOU'RE YELLING TOO!" She Back Fired. "Hey, Im Your Mother, DONT EVER-- "

 

" YOU" She Said And Hunged up.

 

"All Of You Are Useless Now." She Mumbled. "Only Donghae Oppa Could Complete Me. I Already Got The Company From Appa And Eomma, I Dont Need Them Anymore" She Smirked And Dialed Donghae's Phone

 

"Yoboseyo?" Donghae's Voice Seemed To Be Happy. "OPPA~" She Cutely Said. Making Donghae's Voice Back To Normal. I MEAN, THE ANGRY VOICE, OR THE UNPLEASANT, ANNOYED VOICE. (XDD)

 

"Wae?" He Coldly Asked. "Oppa, Why Are You COld~?" She Pouted. Aish, This Girl.

 

"Oppa>> Please GO HERE< I REally Need You" She Begged. "Why? Im Busy" He Said And When He's Gonna hang Up..

 

"OPPA!" She Whined. "You Dont Need Me Anymore.. So Please Stay Away From Me" Donghae Said.

 

"Oppa... Are You.." Sun Ye's Voice Became Shaky. "I Dont Care About You Anymore." He Coldly Said.

 

"Oppa, Wae? Are you Cheating On Me?" She Blurted. Making Donghae's Face Curved Into A Smile. Remembring Jessica.

 

"WAE?" She Asked As She Sniffed, "You Dont Need Me. And I Dont Need You. I Think Its Just.. Were Not For Each Other" Donghae Explained.

 

"Oppa.. Destiny Is For Us.." Sun Ye Begged. "No, Its Not For Us." Donghae Said.

 

"oppa" She Cried Harder. "SUNYE, Mianhae.. Goodbye. Destiny Isn't For Us" Donghae Hanged Up. " THAT DESTINY!" Sun Ye Yelled.

 

Donghae Quickly Erased Sun Ye's Messages, And Number. "I didn't Loved You In The First Place.." He Said.

 

Then He Remembered, He Has Stuff from Sun Ye. He Went Outside And Saw The Boys Are Getting Ready To Leave.

 

"Oppa.. Mianhae For What I Did.. I Hope We Will Still Be Close" Jessica Hugged Donghae. "Of Course , My Sica" He Patted Jessica's Head.

 

"Good Night. Dont Let Any Strangers To Let In Here, Okay?" He Said. "Ne Oppa" She Nodded And Smiled.

 

 

>>> Updating Soon <<<