Jungcest : Twinkle's Jung Sisters, Bonding Together

My Highness

Meanwhile, Krystal And Jessica Were Going Home earlier. Because Of Their Manager Had Told Them So.

 

So They Quickly Arranged Their Bags And Went Home. On The Way Home.. "Dongsaeng-ah~" Jessica Smiled. "Waeyo Unnie?" Krystal Looked At Her Unnie And Pinched Its Cheeks.

 

"Ow!" Jessica Flinched. "Shooo Chutteee♥" Krystal Meant 'So Cute' She Just Wanna Add Some Cute And Girly Effects.

 

"Do You Wanna Grab Some Coffee Unnie?" Krystal Asked. "Uhm, Lets Just Go To The Super Market!" Jessica Invited And Krystal Shooked Her Head.

 

"waeyo?" Krystal Asked. She raised An Eyebrow At Jessica. "Dongsaeng-ah~ I Just Wanna Buy Something~" She Pouted. "Okay Okay. Just Buy Me Food Okay?" Krystal Said And Jessica Nodded.

 

"Aish. You Two Are So Childish!" Their Manager Oppa Said While Driving. "So Lets Drop By The Super Market, Girls?" He Asked And The Two Girls Nodded.

 

"Oppa, By The Way.. Why Do We Need To Go Home Right Away?" Krystal Asked. "Oh Yeah. We Should've Waited For The Other Girls" Jessica Agreed.

 

"I Heard That Your Parents Are Gonna Be Here." He Said. "MWO?!" Their Eyes Widen. "Yah Girls. Quit That Face. Its Scaring Me." Manager Oppa Chuckled As The Girls Chuckled Too.

 

"Bu-But Oppa! You Know That Our Appa Is Against Right?!" Jessica Asked And He Nodded. "Well, YOu Two Are Princesses. Of Course, He Dont Want His Little Girls To Be In Showbiz" He Said.

 

"Oppa.. What Will Happen If.." Krystal Was Cutted Off By Their Oppa. "You Know, You Should Face Him. Who Knows If He Would Agree Now?" He Said.

 

"But.. He's Gonna Engage Me To A Prince. Yeh. The Prince Who Tried To Me" Jessica Said. "Jessica, Your Father Won't Let You Get . He Would Get You Another Fiance." He Calmly Drived.

 

"But I Still Wanna be Single!" The Girls Shouted. "Single?" The Manager Raised An eyebrow. And They Nodded. "Yeah"

 

"But.. He's Still Your Father.." He Mumbled. That Jessica And Krystal. Their Manager Was Right. He Was Still Their Father.

 

Even If They Hate Him So Much, He Would Just FLY All The Way Around The World Just To Visit Them.

 

But Who Knows? If He's Gonna Get Mad And Take Jessica And Krystal Away? If He's Gonna Agree To Their Popularity?

 

"Maybe We Should Meet Him.." They Mumbled. "Were Here Girls" The Manager Stopped The Car And Parked. "Kamsahae Oppa" They Both Said.

 

"Just hurry Okay? I'll Be Here" Their Manager Oppa Smiled And The Girls Got Off. Krystal Pushed The Door.

 

"Unnie What Do We Need?" She Asked But Jessica Looks Like She's Lonely. "Waeyo Unnie?" Krystal Asked Once Again And Got A Cart.

 

"I'm Just Nervous About Appa. But Im Happy That We'll Meet Him Again.. After How Long Years We'll Meet Him Again.." Her Face Drew A Smile.

 

"Neh Unnie. Me Too. Im Happy Yet Im Sad Too. Who Knows If He's Gonna Get Me And You'll Just Be Here? That'll Be Unfair.. And We'll Not See Each Other For Years? That'd Kill Me" Krystal Tried To Laugh It Off.

 

"Yeah. That'd Kill Me. SO COME ON! LETS BOND TOGETHER!" Jessica Cheered And Helped Krystal To Push The Cart.

 

They Went To The Chips Area. "So Lets Help The Girls Stock Some Food~" Jessica Smiled And Krystal Nodded. "who's Gonna Pay?" Krystal Smirked.

 

"The Two Of Us.." Jessica Smiled At Her Dongsaeng. "Then We'll Let Soo Young Eat All Of This?" Krystal Cringed.

 

"Aniyo, I've Made My Decision! Since We're On The Same Room.. Lets Just Stock The Food For Ourselves!" Jessica chuckled.

 

"Unnie.. You're The Best!" Krystal Showed Jessica Two Thumbs Up. And They Started To Pick The Chips They Wanted.

 

"Unnie.. This?" Krystal Showed Another Kind Of Chips. "I Dont Know. I Never Tasted That Before." Jessica Shooked Her Head.

 

"You Might Not Like That.." Krystal Said. "Wae?" Jessica Asked. "That's So Spicy" She Laughed. "Oh-Mo! I Dont Want That!" Jessica Pushed Away The Bag Of Chips.

 

"Lets Go To The Sweets Area!" Krystal Pointed And Jessica Nodded. They Push The Big Cart. "Lolli-Lolli-Lollipop~" Krystal Smiled As She Looked At The Big Lollipop

 

"Krystal, I'll Just Go Back To The Chips Area Okay? Be Here!" Jessica Ran. "Okay Unnie!" Krystal Smiled Then She Focused On The Candies.

 

"Oh, I wanna Buy This!" She Saw A Big Coffee Candy Bag. "Coffee~" She Smelled. "Wait, No I Like The Lollipop~" She Sighed And Got The Lollipop.

 

"I'll Buy Four. So That Unnie Will Have two And I Have two~" She Smiled. "Aren't You So Old For A Lollipop?" A Man Asked.

 

And She turned Around. "Oh! Henry Oppa!" She Smiled. "What Are You Doing With A Lollipop?!" Zhou Mi Asked And Laughed. "Well, My Sister And I Were Shopping Some Food Stocks~" She Smiled.

 

"Oh.. Jung Sister Bonding?" They Asked And Krystal Nodded. "Dongsaeng-ah!" Jessica Ran Back. "Oh, Jessica-Ssi" They Bowed. "Annyeong Henry-ssi, Zhou Mi-ssi" She Smiled.

 

"What Brings You Here?" Jessica Asked. "Were Shopping Some Goods For The Boys" Zhou Mi Smiled. "You Two Only?" Krystal Asked And The Two Shooked Their Heads.

 

"Oh.. So Who's With You?" Jessica Asked Then Someone Enclosed Her Eyes. "Huh? Krystal.. Who's This?" Jessica Asked. Krystal Giggled.

 

It Was Donghae. "Jessica.. Lets eat~" Donghae Smiled When Jessica Turned Her Head. "Oppa!" Jessica hit Donghae's Shoulders Playfully

 

"So What Are You Doing Here?" He Asked. "Shopping Some Food Stocks.." Jessica Smiled. "Oh. I Heard Ahjussi's Gonna Be Here.." Donghae Said.

 

And The Two Girls Frowned. "Wae? You Dont Wanna See Him?" Donghae Asked. Henry And Zhou Mi Got Out Of Place So They Just Went To The Other Areas

 

"Uh, We Wanted To, But What If He Engage Me Again.." Jessica Sighed. "Unnie, I'll Just Get Some Soap" Krystal Leaved The Two.

 

"Don't Worry Jessica.." Donghae Tapped Her Shoulders. "Aniyo Oppa..I Like Someone Now. Yet He'll Engage Me To A Prince?!" She Pouted.

 

"Who's That Someone?" Donghae Tried To Smile. "I Thought You Loved Me Too.." He Thought.

 

"Well, He Has Brown Eyes. Brown And Sincere Eyes. Brown Hair. He Makes Me Smile. He's So Cute When He's Childish.." Jessica Giggled.

 

Donghae Got Hurt. "He Must be So Lucky.." He Smiled. "YEAH, HE'S SO LUCKY! Yet He's Dumb..For Not Realizing That He's The One I've Been Mentioning" She Mumbled The Last Part.

 

"Well , He Hates Pink. But Because Of Me. Im So Bad.. I Make Him Wear Something Pink. In The Future When We'll Be A Couple. Married Couple.. I Want Our Children To wear Pink So That It Will Annoy Him.." She Chuckled.

 

"Hyung! We Need To Go!" Zhou Mi Shouted. "Oh, Sica. We Need To Go.. Bye!" He Sounded Lonely. "Who's That Guy?!" He Thought.

 

"Aish.. Another Failure Jessica" She Sighed. "And That Guy Was You.. Its You..." Jessica Smiled. "Unnie, Kaja?" Krystal Went Back And Jessica Nodded.