Prince Jaejoong

My Highness

Jessica Locked Herself. "I Know That Guy.." She Mumbled. "Princess Jessica, Dont Hide Your Self Away From Me" He Knocked At The Room.Jessica Sighed.

"I Know Him. A Lot." Jessica Mumbled. "Please Princess Jessica Open The Door.."He Pleased. Jessica Sighed IN Defeat And Opened The door.

"What Is It? Why Are You Here? Are You Here To Get Me?" Jessica Asked. "Do You Still Know Me?" He Slightly Smiled. Jessica Nodded. "Ne, I Know You A Lot. But Why Are You Here?" Jessica Coldly Asked.

 

Flash Back

While Little Jessica AndLittle Donghae Are Walking, "Sumbaenim.." Jessica Mumbled Enough For Donghae To Hear. "What Is It?" Donghae Faced Jessica.

"Who Is Lee Soo Man, Sumbaenim?" Jessica Asked. "Oh, He's My Uncle. And He's The Mayor In This Town" Donghae Smiled. "Dont Worry, You'll Be Protected." He Smiled.

"Where Are We Going, Sumbaenim?" Jessica Kept On Asking Donghae, But He Always Answer, And He Didn't Got Angry Or Irritated. Donghae Is Really Kind, Friendly And Cheerful.

But For Some How, He Gives Jessica An Extra Treatment. Or A Special Treatment, Like He Wants To Be With Jessica Always. He Wants To Protect Her.

He Wants To Keep Jessica Healthy And Happy.

"Were Going To My House. And Jessica, Dont Call Me Sumbaenim. Just Call Me Hae Oppa" He Pinched Little Sica's Cheeks. "Then I Will, Hae Oppa" She Smiled.

"Oh, Our Little Prince Is Here. Oh, Hello There.." Donghae's Mom Warmly Greeted.  "Annyeong Hashimnikka, Jessica Jung Imnida." She Smiled And Bowed.

"Oh, You're So respectful Jessica" She Kneeled So That She Will Reach Little Jessica's Hieght. "Looks Like Our Donghae Has A New Friend" Donghae's Mom Smiled.

"Seat Here, Sica" Donghae Said.

Few Days Has Passed.

"Donghae, Jessica Is really Cute" His Mom Smiled. "Ne Eomma, She's Pretty Too" Donghae Smiled. "Oh Wait, Eomma, Can You Please Give Me A Bowl Of Strawberries? I Know Jessica Would Like Strawberries." Donghae Asked.

"Oh Okay. Are You Going There?" She Asked And Donghae Nodded. "Looks Like You Always Go There Huh?" His Mother Kept On Teasing Him.

"I Know Eomma, I Want To Protect Her" He Smiled. "Omo, Our Little Donghae's Inlove" She Chuckled. "You are Right Eommoni, I Want Her To Be My Princess" He Smiled And With That His Mother Got Shocked.

"Well, Thanks Eommoni!" Donghae Left. When Donghae Reached Jessica's House, "Oh, you're Looking For Jessica?" Jessica's Father Asked.

"Oh Annyeong. Ne" He Smiled. "Well She's Not Here" He Coldly Said. Donghae Frowned. "Oh, I'll Just Come Back.." Donghae Bowed And Went Out.

"Where IS She?" He Pouted Then He Spotted Jessica. Crying. She's On The Swing. And Someone's Pushing The Swing Harder. Making Jessica Cry

"Hey Stop That!" Donghae Yelled. "I Dont Care" Little Jaejoong Maeronged And Pushed The Swing Higher. Making Jessica Fall Out. "Jessica!" donghae Ran To Little Jessica.

"Oppa.." She Cried And Pointed To Her Knees. "Omo, Its Bleeding" Donghae Got Shocked And Helped Jessica To Get Up. But She's Too Weak. Donghae Kneeled And Faced His Back ON Jessica.

"Waeyo Hae Oppa?" She Kept On Sobbing. "Ride On My Back" Donghae Said And Jessica Did.

End Of Flashback

"So You Still Remember Me?" Jaejoong Asked. "Of Course. You Made My Knees Bleed" Jessica Gave Him A Death Glare. "And Im Your Fiance" He Smirked.

"I Dont Want To Get Married. And Please, What Did You Did To My Parents?" Jessica Coldly Stared At Him. "Princess, I Am Prince Jaejoong. So They Would Like Us To Be A Couple" He Smiled.

"But I Dont Like You. Find Another Princess" Jessica Said As She Pushed Him Out Of Their Dorm. "Jessica, We'll Getting Married Soon. Why Dont We Make Some Kids?" He Smirked. EVILY SMIRKED.