Our Princess Is Inlove

My Highness

"Pabo Sica.." Jessica Said As She ran Towards Their Dorm. And When She Reached The Dorm.. "No One's Here? God. Its Like Already 8!" She Sighed As She Pushed The Door.

"Aigoo" Jessica Panted And Sat On The Floor Carelessly. She Looked Around The Dorm. "Where The Hell Are They?" She Asked Herself Loudly.

"Princess Jessica, Who Are You Talking To?" A Man Asked. Jessica Turned Her Head Around And Saw A Familiar Face. "Princess Jessica, Why Wont You Just Go Home At London?" He Asked And Jessica Ran And Locked Herself In her Room.

 

Meanwhile.. At A Fancy Restaurant..

"Hey Guys Are You done Eating?" Leeteuk Impatiently Asked As he Tapped His Watch. "No" Kyuhyun Shooked His Head And Looked At ryeowook With Yuri, Soo Young And Yoona.

"Were Not Yet Done" Yoona Shouted. Making Everyone Laugh. "Such A Big Eater" Taeyeon Sighed And Shooked Her Head In Disbelief.

"Soo Young, Yoona And Yuri... Could You Still Dance .. I Hope You'll Don't Get Fat" Sunny Joked. "Yah, Were Dancing Like Every Hour ! " Yuri Yelled.

"Dont Yell Yuri!" Tiffany Said. "But Why?" Yoona Asked As She Grabbed A Spoon And Put It In Her Big Mouth.

"Were In A Public Place Duh!" Soo Young Flicked her Bangs Casually And Stood Up. "Why?" Yoona Grabbed Soo Young's Wrist. "I Dont Wanna Get Fat!" She Said.

Making Everyone Burst In Laughter. "Who Said You'll Get Fat?" Yuri Asked. "Well, We Almost Ate For 4 Hours. NON STOP." Soo Young Finally Got On Her mind.

Krysta; Stood Up. "where Are you Going?" Zhou Mi, Henry And Taeyeon Asked. "Uh.. Im Going To Buy Something For Sica Unnie" She Smiled. "Oh.." Taeyeon Said.

"C-Can I Come With You?" Henry Asked. "Me Too" Zhou Mi Said And Krystal Smiled At Them And nodded.

The Three Went Out Of The Restaurant  (Left to right : Zhou Mi, Krystal ,Henry)

"Lets Go There" Krystal Pointed Like A Five Year Old Kid Who Wanted Some Ice cream. "Oh Okay" Henry Smiled. "Kaja" Zhou Mi Said.

"Wow, I Bet Unnie Would Like This" Krystal Hugged The Bear. "How About This?" Zhou Mi Showed Krystal Some Phone Charms. "Uh, I'll Take That Too" Krystal Smiled.

'Why Do I Feel Like My Heart Is Beating Fast. Its Like Im In Olympics?' She Asked herself.

Then Krystal Remembered What Their Eomma Had Said.

Flashback

"Eomma.." Jessica Went Home Crying. Jessica Was 14 By That time And Krystal Was 13 Or 12. "Why Are You Crying?" Their Eomma Asked Jessica And Jessica Just Shooked Her Head.

"Unnie.." Krystal Stood Up From Her Seat And ran To Jessica But Jessica Closed The Door.

"Eomma, Why Is Jessica Unnie Sad?" Krystal Asked. "I Think She's Hurt" She Patted Krystal's Head

"WHO DARED TO HURT OUR PRINCESS?" Krystal Stood Up. "No No, Krystal.. Its Like This.. She Had Her Heart Hurt" Their Mom Said As She Pointed At Krystal's Chest.

"Why Did She Let Herself Get Hurt?" Krystal Asked. "Because She's Inlove" She Smiled. "But If She's In Her right Mind, She Wont Let Herself Get Hurt" Krystal Defended.

"It Makes This *She Pointed At Krystal's Chest* And This *She Pointed At Her Head* Crazy" She Said.

"It Thumps So Hard When You Saw Your Love One" She Said.


 

 


IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING.

AND SORRY FOR A Short Update