Meanwhile , At London..

My Highness

At London, Jung's residence...

"Highness, Look At This!" Jessica And Krystal's Mom Approached Her Husband. Handing Him A Paper. "What Is This?" He Asked.

"look at Our Children~ Chasing After Their Dreams~" She Giggled. "I Dont Like Their Being-Idol-Or-Something" The Kind Said And The Queen Frowned.

"Look At Them, Smiling. I Hope They're Really Having fun" The Queen Mumbled. "Majesty.." The Butler Said. "Waeyo?" The Queen Asked.

"The Prince's Here" The Butler Continued. "Mwo?!" The Queen Stood Up "Dont Let Him In." The Queen Said. "NO, Let Him IN" The Kind Ordered.

"Ah-- Ne" The Butler Bowed And Left."Why Did You Did That?" The Queen Asked."Well, He's Gonna Be Krystal's Future Husband.." The King Said. "I Dont Like Him For Krystal"

The Queen Said. "How About Jessica?" The Kings Asked And The Queen Frowned. "Good Morning Highness" The Prince Bowed.

"Good Morning Prince Jaejoong." The King Smiled. "What Brought You Here?" The Queen Coldly Asked. "Uh, I Just Wanted To See My Future Queen" He Smiled.

"Oh, She's Not Here" The Queen Stood UP And Left. "Oh. I Guess I Went Here.." The Prince Bowed. "Its Okay, Prince Jaejoong. " The King Said.

"Highness, Could I Ask You A Question?" Prince Jaejoong Confidently Said. "What Is It?" The King Stood Up. "Is Princess Jessica Will Be My Future Wife?" He Asked.

With That Question.. The King Laughed. "Its Up To You. If You Want Princess Krystal Then Marry Her. If Princess Jessica, You Could Marry Her Too"

 

Back At South Korea...

"Unnie.. I Wish We Wouldn't Regret This." Krystal Sighed. "Everthing's Gonna Be Fine. We Will Live Our Life Happily And Normally" Jessica Calmly Said.

"Girls, On STAGE!" Their Manager Yelled. "Ne!" Jessica Shouted Back. "We Need To Go Now Krystal." JessicaPoked Her Sister On The Cheeks.

They Sang Their Latest And Popular Song 'The Boys' Their Fans Chanted And Screamed At The Top Of Their Lungs. While AngelWings Arrived At Music Bank's Studio.

"Wait Hyukkie, Is That Twinkle?" Donghae Pointed At The Girls Who Were Dancing Their Hearts Out. "Oh Yes. That's Hyoyeon Right?" Eunhyuk Pointed At Hyo Yeon Who's Singing Her Line.

"Seems Like You Two Are Fans Of Twinkle Now, Huh?" Their Manager Teased The Two. "Aniyo!" Eunhyuk Shouted. Making Everyone At The Backstage Look At Him.

"Mianhae" He Bowed And Everyone Laughed. "We Know You're A Fan Of Them now." Leeteuk Tapped His Shoulder. "Am Not!" Eunhyuk Denied.

"Look, You Shouldn't Deny It. Their Your Dongsaengs And Its Not Bad If You're A Fan Of Them" Heechul Said And Everyone Nodded.

"Its J-Just.." "Hyukkie, I Am A Fan Of Twinkle And Im Proud Of It!" Donghae Shouted And Leeteuk Repeated What Donghae Said.

"Were All Fans Of them!" AngelWings Said. "Hey Hey Hey, Boys. Time To Get To The Stage!" Their Manager Called Their Attention.

"But Twinkle's Still At The Stage.." Yesung Pointed At The Pretty Girls.

"Yes, You Need To Be With Them For A While" Their Manager Smiled. "Good Luck!" He Pushed Them All.

"Oh, Here's AngelWings. Give Them Around Of Applause!" Kim Hyung Joong Said. And All Of The Audience And Even Twinkle clapped.

"Annyeong Haseyo, AngelWings Imnida!" They Smiled. Donghae Can't Help But Look At His Childhood Friend And First Love, Jessica.

"She's Still Pretty.." He Mumbled. "Who's Pretty Hyung?" Kyuhyun Smirked. "U-Uh I Said.. Im Still Pretty" He Lied. "Jinjja?" Kyuhyun Laughed At Donghae.

"Why?" Donghae Pouted. "Nothing.. You're Just Hillarious!" Kyuhyun Slapped Donghae's . "Yah, ert!" Donghae Whispered.

"So Twinkle, What Do You Think Of AngelWings?" Kim Hyung Joong Asked The Girls Who were Sitting Pretty. "Uh.." They Tapped Their Chins.

AngelWings And Kim Hyung Joong Laughed At Them. "Start With The Leader" Kim Hyung Joong Said. "Uh Okay" Taeyeon Nodded.

"Well, They Look Like Their Friendly.." Taeyeon Said. "Why? You Still Didn't Met Them? Is This The First Time?" Kim Hyung Joong Asked.

"Ah Ne. Actually , I Still Haven't Talk To Any Members Of AngelWings. Maybe Also My Other Members." Taeyeon Looked At Her Members.

Some Nodded And Some Shooked Their Head. Which Was Krystal,Jessica And Hyoyeon. "Eh? Krystal, Jessica And Hyoyeon Met Them?" Kim Hyung Joong Pressed For Some More Information.

"Ne, I Had Talked To Two Members Only." Jessica And Hyoyeon Both Said. "Only Two? Who Are They?" Taeyeon Asked. "I Think Its.. E-Eun..?" Hyo Yeon Scratched The Back Of Her Neck.

"Hyu-Hyuk Jae?" Jessica Tried To Remember. "And Donnghae Too" Krystal Added. "Oh, So You Three Already Met Hyuk Jae Or Simply Eun Hyuk And Donghae?" Leeteuk Asked.

And The Three Nodded. "So Are They Friendly?" Kim Hyung Joong Asked. Hyo Yeon And Jessica Kept On Exchanging Glances. "UH, NE" Jessica Sighed.

"Who's More Friendly? Donghae Or Eun Hyuk?" Sungmin Asked. "Uh, For Me.. Both" Jessica Smiled, Making Donghae Blush. "Both?" Heechul Asked.

"Ne , Both" Krystal And Hyoyeon Agreed. "Im Leeteuk The Leader Of Angel Wings" Leeteuk Offered A Handshake To Every Member Of Twinkle.

"Im Kim Heechul, The Diva Of The Group" He Did What Leeteuk Did. "Im Sungmin, The Aegyo King" He Smiled. "K-King?"