Chapter 37

My Highness

"Jessica, Calm Down.. Everything's Alright..Krystal's Alive." Tae Yeon Kept On Pacing Back And Forth, Back And Forth.

"Unnie." Jessica Cried Harder. "She Isn't Dead, Right?" Jessica Asked Taeyeon.

Tae Yeon Kept Silent, For She Knows That God Only Knows What Happened To Krystal.

"Dongsaeng.."

"Unnie! Answer Me!!!!!!!!" Jessica Threw Light Punched To Tae Yeon--While Crying.

"I'--I'm Sorry, Sica..I Dont Know The Answer Too.." Tae Yeon Cried And Hugged Jessica.

"Im Sorry for Not Able To Take Care Of All Of You.." Tae Yeon Cried.

"Unnie!" Sunny Panted. "How's Stal?" Tiffany Continued.

"Mianhae, Were Late." Hyo Yeon And Yuri Followed.

Tae Yeon And Jessica Hugged The Other Members.

"W-What's Goi-Going On?" Tiffany Shrieked

"S-Stal.." Jessica Mumbled. "Wh-What Happend To Stal?" Sunny Broke The Hug.

"The-The Doctor Sa-Said..She-She's Unconcious..We Still Dont Know What's--What's Going On." Taeyeon Answered.

"I-Is She..no..Dont Tell Me.." Yuri Said. "No, She Isn't Dead." Henry Popped Out.

"Henry!" Hyo Yeon Looked At Henry, "Why Are You Here?"

"How Did You Know?" Jessica Asked Henry.

"I'm With Krystal..Yesterday.." He Bowed His Head.

"B-But Why Didn't You Tel Me?!?!?!" Jessica Shaked Henry.

"Im Sorry Noona.. But She Told Me Not To Tell You..All Of you..Even My Hyungs." Henry Bowed His Head.

"Waee...Why Stal..Why?" Jessica Let Go Of henry And Cried. "Why Are You Like This?"