AngelWings And Twinkle

My Highness

"Annyeong Haseyo! Twinkle Imnida!(Hello, We Are Twinkle)"

"Oh Annyeong Twinkle, So We Heard That You're Launching Your New Album Right?" The Host Asked.

"Ah Ne. Were Here To Promote Our Latest Album Called 'The Boys' Please Show Your Love And Support!" Their Leader, Kim Taeyeon Said. "Of Course We Will!" The Fans Chanted.

"Looks Like Our Newest Girl Group Has A Lot Of Fans Already.." Kang Sora Said. "Of Course, A Girl Group With Beautiful, Young Women Will Rule The World!" Lee Seung Gi Joked.

"So, Twinkle, Can You Introduce Yourselves?" Kang Sora Asked. "Ah Ne, Hello, Kim Taeyeon Imnida" Taeyeon Said. "Tiffany Hwang Iminida"

"Sunny Lee Imnida" "Im Yoona Imnida" "Kwon Yuri Imnida" "Kim Hyoyeon Imnida" "Choi Soo Young Imnida" "Seo Joo Hyun Imnida" "Jessica Jung Imnida"

The Audience Applauded. "These Girls Would Really Rock!" Seung Gi Said. "Hope You Success, Twinkle!" Kang Sora Smiled At The Girl Group.

"Annyeong!" Twinkle Bid Their Goodbye.

 

Back Stage

"Unnie, Do You Think We'll Really Be Famous?" Yoona Asked Their Leader, Which Was Taeyeon. "If We Do Practice And Work Hard." Taeyeon Smiled At Her Dongsaeng.

"Unnie, What Is Our Next Schedule?" Sunny Asked. "I Think... We'll  Still Promote Our New Album" Taeyeon Looked At A Piece Of Paper. "What? No Break Time?" Yoona Asked.


"Ah.. Looks Like We Dont Have" Tiffany Glanced At The Paper Were Taeyeon's Reading. "Omo, I'll Suffer.." Soo Young Sobbed. "Me Too" Yoona Said.

"We Need To Sacrifice Our Break Time So That We Could Gain More Fans" Sunny Said. "Ne , Yoona, You Want To Be Famous right? Everyone Wants To Be.. " Taeyeon Said.

"B-But" Yoona Tried To Explain. "All Of Us.. We Need To Sacrifice. We Want To Be Famous.. All Of Us. So Please Cooperate" Jessica Finally Spoke.

"N-Ne Jessica U-Unnie" Yoona Nodded.

"Girls! Lets Go! We need To Go To Music Bank's Studio Now" Their Manager Said.

"Oppa, Wait, I Forgot Something!" Hyo YeonRushed Back To Their Dressing Room. When She Reached The Dressing Room..

"Aigoo.." Hyo Yeon Wiped Her Sweat. She Searched For Her Necklace. "Where The hell Is It?" She Mumbled.

She Looked Down The Closet And Found It. "Aja!" Hyo Yeon Smiled. "Your Make Up Is A Mess" A Man Said.

"Ah, Ne" Hyo Yeon Turned Around And Saw A Familiar Man.

 

Meanwhile..

"Where Is Hyo Yeon?" Taeyeon Asked. "She Went Back To Our Dressing Room. Looks Like She Forgot Something" Yuri Said.

"What Took Her So Long?" Sunny Asked. "She's Probably Running Back Here" Tiffany Said. Then The Door Of The Van Opened.

"Hyo!" Sunny Said. "Why? Hyoyeon's Not There?" Manager Oppa Asked. "Anni" Taeyeon Shooked Her Head.

"I'll Find Her" Jessica Gotr Out Of The Van And Rushed Back To Their Dressing Room.

"Room C-3" Jessica Mumbled. "Where Is It?!" Jesica Facepalmed Herself. Then She Bumped To A Man. Tall Man.

"Oh Mi-Mianhae" Jessica Bowed. "No Need To Bow , Miss." He Said. "Eh?" Jessica Scratched Her Head.

"You're Not A Trainee Anymore. You'll Be Famous Soon. So Dont Bow" Donghae Smiled.

"Wait, I Know You" Jessica Pointed At Him. "Ne.. You Should Know Me Well" He Smiled.

"Hae Oppa?" Jessica Widen Her Eyes. "Ne, Sica.. Dongsaeng! Its Me!" Donghae Hugged Her.

"Oppa! Its Nice To See You Again!" She Broke The Hug. "Oh By The Way.. Can I Have Your Number?" She Asked.

"Of Course!" Donghae Handed His Phone. "Thanks" Jessica Smiled And Ran Away.

"Aigoo. This IS Life. My First Love Came Back Again.. I Think I Still Love Jessica.." Donghae Mumbled And Tapped The Back Of His Neck.

 

"YOU?!" Hyoyeon And Eunhyuk Both Yelled. "What The Hell.." Hyo Yeon Mumbled. "Hey, Dont Say Bad Words~" Eun Hyuk Winked.

"Dont Try To Seduce Me Again Or This Fist Will Land On Your Face!" Hyoyeon Threatened. "Hey Hey Hey, Easy!" Eunhyuk Or Simply, Hyuk Jae Said.

"You Still Remember Me?" Eun Hyuk Asked. "Of Course! You're The Man Who Seduced Me Last Time ON The Bar. And You Also Work At That Bar Where I Work Too Right?" Hyoyeon Smiled.

"Look Who's Smiling" Eunhyuk Teased. "What?! Is It Bad To Smile? Then I'll Frown" Hyo Yeon Joked. "HYO!" Sica Yelled.

"Sica!" Hyoyeon Ran To Sica. "Who's This?" Sica And Hyoyeon Both Asked Then They Laughed. "You First." Sica Said

"This Is...?" Hyoyeon Looked At Eun Hyuk. "Im Eun Hyuk" He Said. "Ah Ne. Eun Hyuk.. AND THIS?" Hyoyeon Pointed At Donghae.

"Oh He's Donghae. My Child Hood Friend" Sica Smiled And Glanced At Donghae. "Hi Donghae" Hyoyeon Said.

"Unnie Sica! Unnie Hyo! They're Looking For You!" Krystal Approached Them. "Oh. DONGHAE OPPA?" Krystal Asked.

"Krystal?" Donghae Hugged Krystal. "Congrats On Your New Album" Eunhyuk Said.

"Oh, Kamsahae" The Girls Said. "Congrats To Your New Launched Album Too!" Krystal Smiled.

"Album?" Hyoyeon Asked. "They're Idol Too?" Jessica Asked. "Ne" Krystal Nodded.

"Were AngelWings' Hyuk Jae And Dong Hae" They Both Smiled.