The Date With Stalkers.

My Highness

"What Do You Wanna Eat sica?" Donghae Asked. "Uh,... Anything" Sica Smiled. "Uh, How About Some Cucumbers?" Donghae Smirked. Jessica Gulped.

'OTTOKE?! Pabo Sica. Anything But Not Melons,Cucumbers. And Anything Same Like Those! But.. If He Wants To Eat That.. Then I'll Eat. IM GONNA DIE>.<' She Thought.

"O-Its OKay.."Sica Sighed. "No I dont Eat Cucumbers." Donghae Smiled And Jessica Slightly Smiled. 'Phew.' Sica Wiped Her Imaginary Sweat.

"UH. So I'll Take This And This.. And Also This." Donghae Said. "I Think You're Not Hungry Huh" Jessica Chuckled. 'Why Is My Best Friend So Cute When She Laughs?' He Thought.

"Uh.. Oppa." Jessica Mumbled. "Ne?" Donghae Looked At Sica. "I- I Have Something To Tell You" They Both Said And Looked At Each Other Then They Chuckled.

"You First" They Said And Smiled. "You First Oppa" Sica Said. "No, Ladies First" Donghae Smiled. "The Lady Said Oppa First" Sica Gently Smiled.

"Uh. Okay." Donghae Sighed In Defeat. "What is It Oppa?" Jessica Asked. "Uh. A-are We...AreWeACoupleNow?" He Asked. "Oppa.. Gently. Say It gently.." Jessica Smiled.

"Its Like This.. ARE WE A COUPLE NOW?" He Asked. "Uh.. I-if you-You L-Like.." Jessica Gently Blushed And Looked Away.

 "Well ,I Would Like To, My Princess" He Smiled. "You Still Call Me Like That, My Prince?" Jessica Chuckled.

Flash Back

"PLease be Gentle In Handing Those." Jessica's Mom Or Simply Queen Kaitleen Said. "Eomma, Why Are We going Here? Isn't Our House At London?" Little Sica Asked.

Queen Kaitleen Kneeled To reach Sica's Height. "Sica, My Baby.. We Still Need To Stay Here At Korea." She Caressed Little Sica's Fluffy Cheeks.

"Bu-But Why? Does Still Grandma Dont Accept Us?" Little Sica Asked With Tears threathening To Fall. "U-Uhm.. yes.. Sica, but Appa's With Us." Kaitleen Froced To Smile.

"Eomma, I Know You're Sad.." Sica Frowned. "Dont Frown Little Highness, You'll Be Ugly As A Frog." She Tried To Make Sica Smile.

"Im Not A Frog, Eomma!" She Laughed. "Sica, You Should Make Friends With Those Children" Queen Kaitleen Pointed At The Children Who's Playing At The Park.

"Uh, Okay Eomma!" Sica Smiled And Ran Near Those Children. "Look At Her, Smiling. I Hope She's Happy Here" The King, Calvin Smiled. "I Just Hope Its A Girl" Kaitleen Pressed Her Tummy. "Lets Go In" Calvin Smiled.

@The Children's Park....

"Hello!" Little Sica Shouted. "Hey You Kid, Dont Need To Shout!" A Big Bully Approached Her. "I-im Sorry.." Sica's Tears Formed. "Omo, She's Going To Cry" The Other 7 year Old Boy Said.

"She's Cute" The Other Boy Smiled At Jessica. "I-i wanna Be friends With You" Jessica Held Her Hand Out. But Those Mean Kids Doesn't Want To.

"I Dont Want!" The Girl Said. Jessica Frowned. "Just Go away!' The Other Mean Girl Pushed Jessica Away. Making Her Stumble And Fall. When She Fell, The Kids Laughed At Her. Jessica Cried.

"POOR LITTLE KID" They And Ran Around Her. "A POOR UGLY GIRL" The Other Girl Evily Smiled. "You're So Mean.." Little Sica Frowned And Cried More.

"Looks Like Your Dress Is Pretty.." So Hee, The Othe Mean Girl Said. "I WANT THAT" The Girls Started To Rip Sica's Clothes. "I WANT THOSE BRACELETS!" The Other Girl Shouted.

"HEY LEAVE THE GIRL ALONE!" A Six Year Old Boy, Brave Enough Said. "WHY?!" The 7 Year Old Boy Yelled. "LEAVE HER OR ELSE.." Donghae Threathened.

"Or else What?" So Hee Asked. "Or Else I'll Call Uncle. Uncle Soo Man" He Smirked. While Sica Was Still On The Ground, Crying.

"D-Donghae Sumbaenim" They All Bowed And Ran Away. Donghae Approached Little Sica. "Are You Okay?" He Tapped Sica's Shoulder.

"U-Uh.. Th-They're So Me-mean" Sica Cried A Lot. "Dont Cry Now.. Where's Your Parents?" Donghae Helped Sica Stand Up. "U-U.. They're-Theyre. I Dont Know" Sica Cried More And More.

"Oh No. Kaja.. Miss?" Donghae Asked For Sica's Name. "Im Sica. Jessica Jung" Sica Wiped Her tears. "Dont Worry Princess Sica, We'll Find Your Parents" Donghae Smiled.

"Thank You Do-Dohae Sumbaenim" Jessica Hugged Him. "Its Donghae" He Smiled And They Walked Home (DONGHAE'S HOME) Hand In Hand.