C-Couple?

My Highness

The Next Day At AngelWings' Dorm..

"HEY DONGHAE!" Leeteuk Shouted. Making Everyone Go Out Of Their Rooms. "Waeyo Hyung?" Ryeowook Asked. "Hyung Why?" Donghae Quickly Ran Out Of His Room.

"Go DOWN HERE" Leeteuk Shouted Again, Making All Of Them Go Down And Approach Him. "Why Hyung?" Kyuhyun Asked. "Look At This." Leeteuk pointed At The TV Screen.

"Angel Wings' Donghae And Twinkle's Jessica Are A Couple?" The reporter Said.

"Oh Gosh" eun Hyuk Said. "ing " Sungmin Cursed. "Hey Sungmin Hyung! No CURSING!" Siwon, The Hot Christian Boy Said.

"Hey, Donghae,." Leeteuk Looked At Donghae Who's Blushing, "Enjoyiing Huh?" Heechul laughed. "Its  fun" Donghae Laughed.

They All Shooked their Heads In Disbelief. "How About Sun Ye?" Kyuhyun Asked. "I Dont Care About Her" Donghae Coldly Said. "That's Right Hae" Eunhyuk Said.

At Twinkle's Dorm.

"Jessica!" Taeyeon Smirked. "Waeyo?" Jessica Rushed Out Of The Bathroom. "Unnie?" Sunny And The rest Of The Members Approached Her.

"Oh Gosh. Unnie~" Krystal Kept on Teasing Jessica. "Omo What About The Career?" Jessica Worried. "Its Okay" Their Manager Popped Out.

"Oppa?" They Were All Shocked. "Jessica, Are You really A couple?" He Asked. "An--" But Before Jessica Could Say The Truth.. They All Covered Jessica's Mouth.

"Hmmddji" Jessica Struggled But They're Too Strong. "Yes They're A Couple" Sunny Giggled. "sdhsajdhaj" Jessica Tried To Let Go But They Didn't Let Her.

"Oh well, Good Luck To You Two, Jessica" Their Manager Smiled And Tapped Sica's Shoulder. "I Hope He Would Take Care Of You" He Said And Left

"but.." Jessica Tried To Explain. "No Buts Mrs Lee!" Tiffany . "What?! I Am Not Mrs. Lee!" Jessica Stomped Her Foot.

"Sooner Or Later You Will Be!" Yoona Chuckled. "Yah!" Jessica Frowned. "Ayiie~ You're So Lucky!" They All Giggled.

 

"Come On Donghae!" Sungmin Tried To Push Donghae But He Kept On Struggling. "Yah, She's Your Girl So Go And Get Her!" Yesung Smirked.

"Were Not A Couple!" Donghae Said. "Not Yet." Kyuhyun Smiled. "Hyung, Here's Some Flowers" Ryeowook Handed Him A Bunch Of Flowers.

"I Said Were Not A Couple!" donghae Blushed. "But You're Enjoying this!" Heechul Poked donghae's Cheeks. "Uh.." Donghae Was Speech Less

Heechul Was right, He's enjoying It.

"Well?" Leeteuk Crossed His Arms. "Well What?" Donghae Asked. "Date Her Now!" EunHyuk Said. "I- I dont L-Like Her" donghae Lied.

"Oh, Geez, You're too Obvious! We All Know You Like Her! But We Dont Know If She Likes You" Siwon Said.

"Yah!" They All Lifted Donghae And Went Inside They're Car And Drove To Twinkle's Dorm.

 

"You Like Him Right?" Soo Young Asked. "Ah..Ani!" Jessica Denied. "Oh God, We All Know!" Sunny Poked Jessica's Tummy.

"Maybe Next Time, We Might Hear That You're Already Pregnant" Yoona Teased And Jessica Blushed.

"Unnie, Good Luck!" SeoHyun Gave Jessica A Fighting Pose. "HWAITING!" They All Yelled. Then Taeyeon Looked At The Windows And Saw Donghae

And The Other Members Of AngelWings. "Yah Sica, Dress Up!" Taeyeon Smiled. "But Why?" Jessica Scratched The Back Of Her Neck.

"Just Dress Up Now!" Taeyeon Comanded And The Other Girls Pulled Jessica Upstairs And Dressed her Up. While Taeyeon And Yuri Got Out.

"Annyeong Haseyo" They Bowed. "Annyeong Taeyeon-Ssi, Yuri-Ssi" Leeteuk Smiled. Making Taeyeon's Heart Jump.

"Is Jessica There?" Yesung Asked. And The Girls Nodded. "She's Still  Dressing Up" Yuri Smiled. "Really?" Sungmin Smirked.

"You're Handsome Donghae Oppa" Yuri Confessed. "Th-Thanks" Donghae Smiled.

"UNNIE~! WHY DO I HAVE TO WEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS?!" Jessica ran Outside.

(She Was Wearing Something Like That)


Donghae Widen His eyes When He Saw Jessica. "Uh.." Jessica Looked Down. "Wow, Jessica, Dongsaeng! You're really Pretty" Heechul Smiled.

"Thanks Oppa" She Smiled. "Then Our Work Is Done. Donghae.." Leeteuk Tapped Donghae's Shoulder.

"wo-Work?" donghae And Jessica Asked. "Ne, Since You Two Are A Couple Now, you Should Date" Taeyeon Smiled.

"Ne" All Of Them Nodded. "Unnie, Here's Your Bag. There's Foundation, Blush On, And Lipstick. In Case your Lipstick Will Smudge Because Of Kissing,

You Have Tissues In There" Tiffany Giggled. "Dont Forget To Take Some Pictures!" Sunny reminded. "BYE!" They Pushed Donghae And Jessica INside The Car And Drove Away

"Donghae Oppa.." Jessica Kept ON Glancing At Him. "Why Sica?" While , Donghae Kept On Blushing. "You're So Handsome.."Jessica Blushed.

"You're really Pretty Sica.." Donghae Smiled. "Oppa, Keep Your Eyes On The road" Jessica Smiled At Him.