Finding Nemo

My Highness

After A Hour...

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Heechul Shouted. Making Every Dongsaeng Look At Him. "Wae Hyung?" Ryeowook Asked. "Leeteukie Isn't In The Building!" Heechul Exclaimed.

"Huh? How Could That Be?" Kyuhyun Laughed. "There's Nothing Funny, Kyuhyun" Heechul Strictly Said. Making Everyone Sent Cold Electricity Like Down To Their Spines.

"H-Hyung.. Calm Down" Sungmin Tapped Heechul's Shoulder. "Aish, Where Is That Leader Of Ours?!" Heechul Hissed And Slumped Down To The Bean Bag.

"H-Hyung, Yo-You Know Tha-That Leeteuk Hyu-Hyung Is Getting O-Older Right?" Donghae Stuttered. "I Know. But Where On The Same Age Line!" Heechul Demanded.

"H-Heenim.. You-You Are Awar-re That O-Old Peo-People A-Are Ha-ving Se--se--nior Moments Right?" Eun Hyuk Stuttered, Like What Donghae Did.

Everyone Looked At Eun Hyuk, Except For Their Angry Hyung, Which Was Heechul.

They All Gave Eun Hyuk A 'What-The-Heck-Did-you-Say?!' And Some Gave Him 'HyukJae,-What-Senior-Moments-Are-You-Talking-About?'

"What?" Heechul Looked At Eun Hyuk. Gave Him A Death Glare, Which Made Eun Hyuk Jump. "Hyung, Calm Down" Eun Hyuk Tried To Smile

"YIEESH! Where The Hell Is That Turtle And That Ahjussi?!" Heechul Sighed. "I Think--We-We Should Call Their Phon-Phones" Henry Suggested.

"Okay Okay" Heechul Rolled His Eyes. "Oh No! Hyung, Their Phones Are Here In The Bag" Zhou Mi Pointed.

"AISH! Their Really Getting On My Nerves! DONT THEY DARE TO COME HERE WITHOUT ANY EXPLANATIONS!" Heechul Hissed Once More And Slammed The Door. He Went To The Bathroom.

"Aish, Heechul Hyung Is Really Mad" Sungmin Shooked His head. "The Diva Is Mad" Kyuhyun Sighed And Grabbed his Laptop.

"NO LAPTOPS!" Sungmin Yelled And Zhou Mi, And Henry Grabbed Kyuhyun's Laptop And Threw It Away.

"YAH! BE CAREFUL!" Kyuhyun Shouted. "Oh NO" Ryeowook Sighed. "Wae?" Donghae Asked.

"When Heenim is Mad, He Threw Away All Things..Especially When Its Not His.. " ryeowook Explained. "OH NO! GRAB YOUR BAGS, KIDS!" Sungmin Hurried.

"The Diva, The Turtle And Our Ahjussi Is Really Getting On Almighty Evil Maknae, Cho Kyuhyun's Nerves!" Kyuhyun Mumbled.

 

Meanwhile, At Twinkle's Practice room..

"Wait, An Hour Has Passed, yet Our Kid Leader's Not Yet Back!" Jessica Shouted. "what the Heck?!" Hyoyeon Hissed.

"Unnie, Im Scared" Krystal Hugged SeoHyun. "Krystal, Maybe They Just..." But Before Seo Hyun Could Comfort Her..

"OH NO!" Soo Young Rushed Back To Their Room. "Wae?" They All Asked. "I Roamed Around The Building Yet They're No where To Be Find!" Soo Young Exclaimed.

Yoona, Krystal, SeoHyun And Jessica Gasped, Tiffany And Hyo Yeon Sighed, Soo Young Panted, Sunny Rolled her Eyes.

"Then Where Do You Think They Went?" Sunny Asked. "I D-Dont Really Know" Soo Young Shooked Her Head.

"Where Did Those Two Went?!" Tiffany Sighed. "Aigoo" Hyo Yeon Sighed.  "Aish. Those Two.." Jessica Shooked Her Head In Disbelief.

"Unnie Do You Think They escaped?" Krystal Asked. "Lets try To Call Them!" Seo Hyun Grabbed Her Phone And Dialed Taeyeon's Phone.


"Unnies.. They're Not Picking It Up" Seo Hyun Mumbled. With That, Jessica Walked Out Of The Room. She Wanted To Search For Her Unnie And Her Dongsaeng.

"Aish. What If They're Kidnapped Or What!?" Jessica Hissed. "Unnie!" Yoona Followed. "Yoong, Dont Follow!" Jessica Strictly Said.

"But Unnie, What If You Get Los-" Yoona Asked. "No, I Wont Be Lost Yoong, I Know All The Way Arounf Here!" Jessica Smiled.

"Oh Okay Unnie. But Be Sure To Be Back Again Okay?" Yoona Said And Jessica Nodded. Yoona Skipped Back To Their Room.

"Oh.. Now, Where Am I Going?" Jessica Asked Herself.. "Ok, Here"

She Went Around, The Corridors, The Hallways, To The Staff Rooms And Everywhere. Except The Canteen.

She Panted. "Aish, Should I Go To The Canteen?" She Asked Herself. "Wait...I Think I Should" She Ran Towards The Canteen.

 

*Ring Ring Riiing*

Hyoyeon Picked Her Phone Without Looking At The Phone Screen "Yoboseyo? Who Is This?" Hyoyeon Asked.

Everyone Looked At Hyo Yeon. "Oh, Babe!" Hyo Yeon Fantasied. "Huh?" Tiffany Looked At Sunny And She Shrugged.

"Oh, Baby, Our Leader And Yuri Is Missing~" She Pouted. Making Everyone Sent Chills From Their Spine. "Please Help Us~ Jebal!" Hyoyeon Cutely Whined.

"But why?" Hyoyeon Asked. "Uhm, Ne, Ne Arraso!" Hyoyeon Hanged Up. "SO WHO'S THAT?" Tiffany Tried To Grab Hyo Yeon's Phone.

"No, No, No Touchie Touchi On My Phone~" Hyo Yeon maeronged. "Unnie!" Soo Young Grabbed Hyo Yeon's Phone.

"NO!!!!" Hyoyeon Shouted. Soo Young And Yoona Looked At The Phone And Saw 'MyBabyBoy' Caller.

"WHO'S 'MyBabyBoy'? Huh?!" Soo Young Teased Hyo Yeon. "Yah!" Hyoyeon Shouted. "Ayiie~" They All Giggled.

"So What About Taeyeon Unnie?" Hyoyeon Tried To Change The Topic.

"DONT DARE TO CHANGE THE TOPIC!" Sunny Teased. "Yah! Stop It!" Hyoyeon Demanded.

"Okay Okay!" They All Stoped. Then Krystal's Phone Rang. "Oh, So You Have A Myterious Caller Too?" Seo Hyun Chuckled.

"Anni, Its Henry Oppa, Calling" Krystal Showed Them her Phone Screen And They Giggled. "yah, Stop! Girls Stop. Henry Might Hear Us!" Tiffany Slapped Their Shoulders.

"Oh Henry Oppa?" Krystal Said. "Oh Yeh. Omo!" She Yelped "Wae?" Sunny Asked. "Omo, Thats Bad. Taeyeon Unnie And Yuri Unnie Is Missing Too"

"Oh Jinjja? Did You Found Them?" Krystal Asked. "Omo, We Didn't Too. Do You Think They're Together?" Krystal Asked Henry.

"Aigoo, Okay Oppa. I'll Hang Up Now. Arraso. Annyeong!" Krystal Hanged Up. "Oh Wae?" They All Asked.

"Leeteuk Oppa And Yesungie Oppa Are Missing Too" She Said. "Omo!" They All Yelped. "Do You Think They're Together?" Soo Young Asked.

And Krystal Shrugged. "I Dont Know Unnie. But Lets Just Pray That They're Not Kidnapped" Krystal Prayed.

"Yes, Lets Pray" Tiffany Agreed. "Aigoo. Finding Nemo" Hyoyeon Shooked Her Head. "Yah, Its Not Finding Nemo.. FINDING FISHES" Soo Young Chuckled.