You Made Me Sick!

My Highness

 

"Yes, That's The Best Part. The Best Of All Best Parts In My Life"

Donghae Looked At Jessica Straightly In The Eyes. They Can Feel A Fire Building Up Inside. They Want To Kiss..

So Donghae Leaned Closer, Closer, And More Closer Until He Felt Jessica's Heavy Breathing. "C-Can I, Your Highness?" He Asked And She Thought For A While.

And She Just Blushed And When Donghae's Gonna Kiss Her... Just As When Their Lips Are Gonna Meet Each Other's Lips...

"Donghae Hyung!" Zhou Mi Panted. For GODS SAKE! He Didn't Noticed That They're Gonna Kiss.

"Oh, Annyeong Jessica Sumbaenim" Zhou Mi Bowed. "Annyenog Zhou Mi-Ssi" Jessica Bowed And Stood Up.

"Hae Oppa, Kamsahae For The Food And Hot Choco. Gotta Go!" She Just Ran. Leaving Zhou Mi Dumbfounded And Donghae Blushing Like Crazy.

"Hyu-Hyung, Teukie And Yesung Hyung Got Back!" He Exclaimed Which Made Donghae Realize The Situation.

"Oh, Yah" He Stood Up And Grab His Hot Choco And Sipped For The Last Time And Ran Back To Their Practice Room.

 

"HYUNG!" Heechul And The Other members Yelled. "WHAT?" Yesung And Teukie both Asked. "Where The Hell Did You Go?!" Heechul Asked.

"You Made us Worried, Hyungs!" Ryeowook Added. "Yeah, Hyung! Whats Happening?!" Eun Hyuk Stated. "Hyung, Where Did You two Go?!" Kyuhyun Madly Asked.

"Calm Down People~!" Heechul Shouted And Stared At The Turtle And At The Angel Leader. "SO WHERE? GONNA TELL ME, OR SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR PRECIOUS PHONES!" Heechul Went Closer To Teukie And Yesung's Bags.

"NO~!!!!" Both Of Them Shouted. Making The Other SuJu Members Gasped. "SO TELL ME!!!" Heechul Grumpily Said.

Then The Door Opened, It Was Donghae And Zhou Mi. "Thank Goodness" Yesung Sighed. "So Did We Missed Something?" Dong Hae Asked And Slumped To The Bean Bag.

"Hyung, Its Just Heechul Hyung Gonna Destroy Their Precious Phones" Ryeowook Mumbled And Henry Nodded. "Oh.." Zhou Mi And Donghae Remained Their Mouths In 'O' Shape.

"THIS ISN'T OVER!!" Heechul Angrily Said. The Other Members Backed Away And Got Their Bags With Them. Including Donghae And Zhou Mi.

"TELL ME OR YOUR PRECIOUS PHONES AND YOUR PETS ARE GONNA INVOLVED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hee Chul Shouted.

"Okay Okay Okay!!" Yesung Gave in. "Hee-nim. I Saw Yuri Outside Crying And I Comforted Her.." He Quickly Said

Making Hee Chul Look At Him With A 'WHAT THE HECK? Please Be More Slowly When Talking' Face.

"WHAT?" hee Chul Grabbed yesung's Bag. "Prepare To Get Burned!" Hee Chul glared At lee teuk And Yesung.

"SO WOULD YOU CALM DOWN?!" Lee Teuk Shouted. Making Everyone Jump, Except For Hee Chul. The Almighty Diva!!

"Okay.." Hee Chul Hissed. "So Its Like This,.." lee Teuk Stopped, Ordering yesung To Proceed With His Story.

"Its Like This..Hyung.. I Saw Yuri, She Was Running And She Was Lost. She Cried And I Comforted Her." Yesung Said.

"OH.. Acceptable" Kyuhyun Mumbled. "So You Made Us Sick, Just Because Of Yuri?!" Hee Chul Was Blown Up.

"Then I Think You Should See Twinkle's Tiffany..." Eun Hyuk And Yesung Teased. hee Chul Blushed.

"PROCEED!!" Hee Chul Shouted Again. "How About You?" Hee Chul Turned His Attention To Lee Teuk.

"WELL, I SAW TAEYEON. SHE WAS FREAKIN' LOST TOO, And She Was Searching For Yuri And I Comforted Her And Helped Her." Lee Teuk Calmly Said.

"SO YOU TWO LEAVED US, HERE>..< MAKING SICK, WORRIED>AND ALMOST DIED ON HEART ATTACK WHEN WE KNEW THAT YOU PUNKS ARENT IN THE BUILDING?!!!!!!!!!" Hee Chul Glared At Them.

The Other Members Went To The Door. They're About To Run But Hee Chul Noticed "KIDS DONT RUN!!!" Hee Chul Shouted And They Obediently Did.

"But Its Worth It" Lee Teuk Blushed As He Remembered When He Held Hands With Tae Yeon.

"Oh.. It Must BE Fun.." Sungmin Said. "WORTH IT?!" hee Chul Yelled. "Aish, You Really Need To See Twinkle's Tiffany..." Lee Teuk Shooked His Head.