Fake Couple Became Real ♥

My Highness

"Ah Ne, I'll Keep My Eyes On The road" Donghae Was Embarrassed. "Oppa.. Do You Still Remember When were Kids.." Jessica Was interrupted By Donghae.

"Ah Ne. One Summer Holiday, You Went Out Of Your House And Threw All Of Your Clothes And Yelled "Its So---"  Donghae Chuckled. "Oppa! I Was Three!" Jessica Covered His Mouth.

"Hey No One Could Hear Us And Yet You Covered My Mouth?" Donghae Laughed. "I Want To Do That!" Jessica Smiled. "Why?" Donghae Asked.

"Because Your Lips Are So Red. I fell Like I Wanna Kiss Them." She Mumbled. "Sorry What?" Donghae Glanced At Jessica Who's Blushing.

"Hey Are You Blushing?" He Asked. "A-Ani!" Jessica Denied. "Ooh, Looks Like Someone's Blushing."Donghae . "Yah I Am Not!" Jessica Lied.

"Aigoo, You're Still Bad At Lying!" Donghae Smiled. "Of Course, Im Still Innocent!" Jessica Smiled. 'Looks Like I Should Shut This Mouth! If Not, I Might Spill That Since Were Young, I Liked Him. No I Loved Him. More Than Friends, More Than Siblings' Jessica Said on Hermind And Kept On Biting Her Lower lip.

"Hey, Sica.." Donghae Stopped The Car. "Why Oppa?" Jessica Asked. "Why Did You Stopped The Car?" Jessica Added. "Look At Your Lower Lip.." Donghae Pointed At Her Lip.

"What?" Jessica Didn't Understand. Donghae Touched Her Face And Took His Handkerchief Out And Wiped The Blood. "What Was T-That For?!" Jessica Pushed Donghae Away.

'She's Really Pretty. I Want To Kiss Her' Donghae Sighed. "Your Lower Lip Is Bleeding" Donghae Showed Her The Handkerchief. "O-oh" Jessica Sighed.

'I Thought You Were Gonna Kiss Me..' Jessica Frowned. "Sica.." Donghae Called Her. "Yes?" Jessica Asked. "Why Are You Over-Acting And You're Blushing.." Donghae Looked At Her.

"I-Its Because.." Jessica Stopped. "why Are You Stuttering?" Donghae Teased. "JUST DRIVE!" Jessica Shouted And Donghae Obediently Did.

"Look At Them!" Sunny Giggled. "Aigoo, Thanks Teukie Oppa For Driving fast.." Taeyeon Sighed In relief. "But I-Its Too Shaky .. And I-it Makes Me Wanna Vomit.." SeoHyun Said.

"Uh-Oh!" Tiffany Facepalmed. "You're C-Cute" Heechul Blurted Making everyone Look At Him. "What Did-- You Say?"Tiffany Blushed. "I Said.. THEY"RE SO CUTE!" Heechul Pointed At HaeSica Who's Driving away.

"Teukie Hyung, Drvie Faster!" Kyuhyun Suggested. "I-I Wanna Vo-Vomit" SeoHyun And Yuri Covered Their Mouths.

"Its T-Too Shaky.." Taeyeon Touched Her Head. And Sunny Fell On Sungmin's Lap. "Oh Mianhae!" Sunny Quickly Stood Up.

"No Its Okay." Sungmin Grabbed Her Head And Pulled it Down Making It rest on His Lap. "Aigoo, We Look Like Stalkers Now" Hyo Yeon Sighed.

"At Least We Could See If They're Gonna Kiss, Hug. Or S--" eun Hyuk Said And Siwon Quickly Covered His Mouth."Hyung! No MONKEY BUSINESS~!" Siwon Said.

Making Everyone In The Van Laugh. "Twinkle.." Heechul Called The Attention Of The Girl Group. "What Is It Heechul Oppa?" Yoona Asked. "Do You Know , Our Eun Hyuk Is Watching ?" He Laughed.

"Mwo? P-?" Sunny Asked And Sungmin Nodded. "What..." Hyoyeon Sighed. "Dont Curse Unnie, SeoHyun And Krystal's Here" Soo Young Said.

"Oppa, Please Drive Faster. They're Getting Away" Krystal Said. "Krystal, You Are Jessica's Sister Right?" Zhou Mi Asked.

'Oh, God. A Man Who's So Goodlooking Does Still Exsist!' Krystal Shouted In Her mind.

"Ah Ne." Krystal Nodded. "So, Do You Think Jessica Noona, Likes Donghae Oppa?" Henry Asked. "Hmm.." Krystal Tapped Her Chin.

'Oh God. Jessica Noona's Sister, Krystal Is So So Cute' Both Henry And Zhou Mi Said On Their Minds.

"Uh.. I Think So" She Nodded. "They're So Cute Right?" Krystal Giggled. Making The Two, Zhou Mi And Henry Blush.

 

"Oppa...Are We There?" Jessica Asked. "Why Are You So Impatient?" Donghae Chuckled. "JUST ASKNG!" Jessica Smiled.

"You're Very Cute" Donghae Pinched Jessica's Cheeks. "Why Thank You~" Jessica Smiled. "And Were Cute If Were A Couple.." Donghae Mumbled.

But Jessica Heard Him And Said... "INDEED. I JUST WISH THAT WE COULD BE A COUPLE BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY.."

"Really?" Donghae Blushed. Jessica Bit Her Lower Lip. "Really really What?" Donghae Asked And Stopped The Car.

"Are We here?" Jessica Smiled. "Dont Try To Change The Topic... Mrs Lee" Donghae Smirked. Jessica Blushed And Stayed Quiet.

 

"WHY DID THEY STOPPED?" Leeteuk Shouted. "Oh Wae?" Heechul And Sungmin Asked. "THEY STOPPED IN THE FREAKIN' MIDDLE ROAD!" Leeteuk Shouted.

"Oppa, Calm Down" Taeyeon Accidentaly Touched His Abs. XDD

And When Taeyeon Noticed It She Quickly Backed Off And Blushed. "You're Hands Taeyeon.. They're So Cold And Soft" Leeteuk Blushed.

"CONTINUE THE DRIVING!" Kyuhyun yelled. "Another Hell Has Passed~" Yuri Sighed In relief.

 

"Wh-Why Mrs Lee?" Donghae Smirked. "Continue To Drive.. donghae Oppa.." jessica Looked Outside To Avoid His Eyes.

"Continue What You Want To Say.. 'I REALLY REALLY ,...?" Donghae Imitated Jessica As He Said 'I REALLY REALLY...'

"I really really Liked.. ICE CREAM" Jessica Lied. "Oh Come On.." Donghae Smirked. "Hey You.." "Dont Try To Change The Topic.." Donghae Said.

"I REALLY REALLY LIKED YOU. NO SCRATCH THAT... I THOUGHT I LOVED YOU ALREADY. Now Are You Happy?" Jessica Said.

"Very Good Sica.. Since I Liked You Too.. And I LOVED YOU.And I Still Love You.." Donghae Stopped. "YES, I WANT TO BE YOUR GIRL" Jessica Quickly Said.

"Wow, So Quick Huh?" Donghae Chuckled. He Leaned Forward Until Their Lips Touched..

And They Kissed.