The Bet.

My Highness

"Unnie..?" Seohyun Waved Her Hand Infront Of Hyoyeon Until Hyoyeon Snapped Out Of It. "What Happened To You Unnie?" Seo Hyun Asked. "Uh.Uhmm..." Hyoyeon Tapped Her Chin.

"Its Because I Dont Want To See Hyu--" Hyoyeon Was Interrupted By Hyuk Jae. "Hey Baby!" He Winked. Making Hyoyeon's Stomach Turn Upside Down.

"Oh.. I'll Better Leave.." Seo Hyun Mumbled. "No. Seo Hyun. Dont!" Hyoyeon Mumbled. Then Seo Hyun Went Downstairs. "Hey Kyuhyun-ssi!" Seo Hyun Greeted Him And They Chatted.

"Hey Baby Hyo~" He Flirted With Her.

He Thought He Would Recieve :

RECIEVE WHAT?

EUN HYUK'S P.O.V

Soon As We Arrived TWINKLE's Dorm. I Quickly Searched For Hyo Yeon. Look, Im Not A Guy So Obsessed, But Heechul Hyung And I Had A Bet.

And This Is Were I Started To ...LOVE? Anni, To .

Flash Back

It Was A Saturday Night. For Young Spoiled Brats Who Are Gimmicking All Night, It Was A Another Party Night.

So Heechul Hyung , Donghae And Sungmin Hyung And I Went Outside. Actually It Wasn't Just Outside.

We Went Into A Bar. "Are You Sure About This Hyung?" Donghae Asked Heechul Hyung And Hyung Just Nodded.

Aigoo, If Someone Recognize Us, We Will Be Dead. DOOMED.

"Were Here" Sungmin Hyung Stopped The Car. And We Quickly Ran Outside The Car. Actually, We Look Like Kidnappers Or What.

"WE BETTER BE MORE CAREFUL" Donghae Mumbled. "Ne, Donghae. I Know." I Tapped His Shoulders.

We Went Inside The Bar Safely. And No One Recognized Us.After Partying, We rented The Private Room And Sang Our Hearts Out.

But I Swear There Wasn't Any Girl.

"Hyungs I'll Just Order Some Wine" I Stood Up. "Not Satisfied With Soju?" Sungmin Asked.

I Went To The Counter.

"Miss, Can I Have A Glass Of Wine" I Said. When She Turn Around, She Was Pretty. She Made My Heart Flutter.

"Okay Sir" She Gently Smiled. As She Poured Some Wine On The Glass I Kept On Looking At Her.

Until I Noticed Her Name Plate. I Bearly Read It. 'Ki-Kim Hy-Hyoyeon' What A Nice Name.

I Swear, I Have This Different Feeling About This Girl. I Think I Met Her Before. But How? This IS My First Time To Go Here Again After I Debuted.

I Stared At Her. If My Eyes Had Laser Or Something, I Know She Would Be Into Ashes Now. Haha. Nice Joke Hyuk Jae.

But She's Really Beautiful. I Cant Help But .. You Know.

"Uh, Sir..?" She Asked. "Oh" I Snapped Out Of My Day Dream Even If Its Night And Went Back On My Senses. "Oh, Here" I Handed Her Some Cash.

I Didn't Leaved The Counter. I Wanted To Make Friends. "Uhm Miss." I Spoke Once Again For Her To Notice That Im Still Here.

She Turned Around. It Looked Like It Had 3 Minute Slow Motion Effect Or What. But Her Hair Covered Her Pretty Face.

I Leaned Closer To Her And Tucked Her Hair Behind Her Ear. Her Face Is So Gentle Yet It So Smooth.

She Was Surprised When I Did That. "O-Oh Mianhae" I Apologized. "Its Okay" She Smiled. Oh God.

"Uh, Im Hyuk Jae." I Held My Hand Out. Swollowing My Pride. Actually, In Other Girls They Would Just Pop Their Hands In Any Time.

"Oh, Im Sorry But I Can't Make Friends" She Said And Turned Around. Facing Her Back To Me. What A Nice Manner, Miss Hyo Yeon, But I Wont Give Up.

"Look.." I Sighed. Why Wouldn't She Just Held Her Hand Out And Shake Hands With me?! For in' Gods Sake.

Look, Im Losing Patience Here.

She Turned Around When I Was About To Give Up. "Okay Okay. Im Kim Hyoyeon. Nice To Meet You Mr Hyuk Jae" She Smiled And Held Her Hand Out.

Yes, This IS It. My Opportunity. As I Held Her Hand, Heechul Hyung Popped Out.

"OH, Hyuk Jae!" He Drunkily Tapped My Shoulders. Hyung, what A Great Timing To Disturb Me. AISH.

Hyoyeon Quickly Turned Around. "WAE?" I Coldly Asked Hyung. "Oh, I Know.." He Smiled.

"What?" Im Losing Patience.. "You're Flirting Again Huh.. Oh Okay. Just Tell Me If You Two Will Gonna Share Love Later" He Smirked And Went Out Of The Way.

WHAT THE.. HELL?!

Hyoyeon Clenched Her Fists And I Noticed That. "L-Look, Im Sorry." I Smiled. She Smiled Back. "WELL, GO AND GRAB ANOTHER WOMAN OUT THERE AND MAKE IT WITH HER" She Sighed.

Wow, Im Getting More Interested. "Im So--"

"Im Not That Kind Of Girl" She Said And Leaved.

I Grumpily Went Inside Our Private Room. "OH WHAT HAPPENED?" Sungmin Hyung Asked. I Just Shooked My head.

"I Guess, Hyukkie Got Damped" Donghae Chuckled. "HEY IM NOT!" I Pouted.

"SO WHAT HAPPENED?" Heechul Hyung Asked. "Its Just That Girl Outside Got Pissed" I Frowned.

"Then Just Grab A Woman Outside And Wink Then They'll Start To Kiss You" Heechul Adviced Hyuk Jae

"But She's Different" I Whined. "Okay, We'll Have A Bet" Heechul Hyung Stood Up And Sat Properly.

"WHAT?" I Asked. "Make That Girl Fall In Love" He Smirked. "Mwo?" I Asked.

"You Heard Me. Then Break Her Heart. " He Smirked. "DONT SMIRK." I Complained.

"So What? Are You In?" He Asked. "FOR HOW MUCH?" I Asked.

"985,000 Won" He Smiled. "WHAT THE--HOW COME ITS SO LOW?" I Shouted.

"But The Bet's Gonna Be Fun" He Smiled.

End Of Flash Back.

So That Happened About 3 Months Ago.

Then I Asked Soo Young. "Hey Soo Young-ah Where's Hyo?" I Asked And She Pointed To The Staircase. I Saw SeoHyun And Hyo Talking.

Before She Could Say Somthing I Interrupt Them. "HEY BABYHYO~" I Flirted. Heechul Hyung Looked At Me And Winked.

What The..

So I Was Waiting For Hyoyeon's Response..WHAT COULD IT BE?

COULD IT BE??

Option A : Hyoyeon Will Blew A Flying Kiss

Woah, Hyoyeon's Really Pretty... No NO, Snap Out Of It! HYUK JAE!~

COULD IT BE?

Option B : She Will Be Surprised And Will Act Cute.And Flirt With Me...

Hyoyeon : What? OH Hi Oppa~

COME ON  BABY~ Bring it On~♥

OR COULD IT BE?

Option C : Or She Would Just Look At Me Seriously And Smack My Head..

Hey Hyo Baby~ Dont Do That..~ *Pouts*

'

END OF P.O.V