Cooking Time With ... Jessica Jung?!

My Highness

Friday, June 08. 2012/ 08 : 05 Am

@HyoYeon's & Tae Yeon's Dorm Room..

*Riiiing Riiing Riiing*

Hyo Yeon Squinted Her Eyes And Looked At The Alarm Clock. "Eight O Clock.." She Frowned. "Such An Early Morni--" Hyo Yeon Widen Her Eyes.

"What's Today? Omo Omo Omo!" She Quickly Jump Off Bed And Straightly Went To The Bathroom Door And Looked At The Calendar.

"Friday.. A Nor--NO! TODAY'S THE DAY~" She Yelled. "Yah! Its So Ea--rly.." Tae Yeon Shouted And Mumbled The Part 'rly' And Drifted To Sleep

"Omomomoomom~" Hyo Yeon Excitedly Skipped Towards The Bathroom. "Lalalalalala~" She Hummed As She Brushed Her Teeth.

"Why Am I So Pretty~?" She Smiled As She Asked Herself. "Hmm~" She Changed Her Pajamas Into A Pink Tank Top And Mini Skirt.

"Because Im Happy I'll Cook~" She Said And Went Downstairs. When She reached Downstairs, She Saw Jessica. Wondering How To Operate The Microwave.

"Good Morning~" Hyo Yeon Exclaimed, Making Jessica Startle. "Yah Hyo! Dont Startle Me!" Jessica Complained And Wondered How To Operate The Microwave.

Hyo Yeon Laughed. "Whats Wrong Unnie?" Hyo Yeon Sweetly Asked. "Huh? Whats Wrong With You? You Seemed So Happy.." Jessica Asked And Hyo Yeon Shrugged

"Im Just Happy~ Come ON Unnie~ Wondering How To Cook?" Hyo Yeon Asked And Jessica Nodded. "I Wanna Learn How To Cook.." Jessica Sighed.

"Dont Worry Unnie! HYOYEON'S HERE TO HELP YOU!" Hyo Yeon Hugged Jessica. "Omo, Your So Sweet~" Jessica Kissed Hyoyeon's Forehead.

"Thank You Hyo! Your The Only Member Who's Gonna Help Me! I Wanna Learn To Cook So That I'll Be A Perfect Wife For.." Jessica Stopped.

"For?"Hyo Yeon Bugged Jessica. "My-My Future Husband" Jessica Smiled. "Oh, I Thought For Donghae" Hyo Yeon Smirked "LETS JUST COOK!" Jessica pouted.

"Okay Okay Unnie~" Hyo Yeon Jumped. They Prepared Some Ingredients. "So Whats On The Menu?" Jessica Asked Hyo Yeon.

"Pancakes~" Hyo Yeon Smiled. "American Breakfast?" Jessica Smiled And Hyo yeon Nodded. "Jessica Unnie, Please Toast The Bread" Hyo Yeon Handed Jessica The Plate Full Of Sliced Bread.

"Uhm, Hyo.." Jessica Scratched Her Head. "Here." Hyo Yeon Demonstrated How To Operated The Toaster. "Oh Thanks!" Jessica Slightly Smiled And Toasted The Bread.

"Its So Cool! Now I Know How To Toast The Bread!" Jessica Happily Clapped Her Hands. "Why Are You Doing This Hyo?" Jessica Blurted.

"Hmm... Its Because Im Happy~" Hyo Yeon Kissed Jessica's Cheek. "Thank You Hyo~" Jessica Hugged Hyo Yeon Tightly. "You're The Best!" Jessica Gave Hyo Yeon Thumbs Up.

"Ne I Know.. But In Exchange.." Hyo Yeon Smirked. "What Is It Hyo Yeon?" Jessica Released Hyo Yeon. "Help Me Fix My Hair Later. Im Going To A Date" Hyo Yeon Blushed.

"Of Course!" Jessica Didn't Asked Who Is It Because She Trusts Hyo Yeon. "uh, You Dont Ask Me or Bug Me Who's The Man?" Hyo Yeon Bluntly Asked Jessica Who's Taking The Bread Out The Toaster.

"Hmm.. No! I Trust You Enough So.. I Know That You Know Whats Best For You" Jessica Smiled And Hyo Yeon's Smile Got Wider.

"Thanks Unnie.." Hyo Yeon Back Hugged Jessica. Leaving The Unfinished Mixture For The Pancakes. "For What? I Should Be The One Who's Thanking You." Jessica Turned Around And Placed The Toasted Bread On The Table.

"Because You're The Only Person In This World Who Trusts Me So Well.." Hyo Yeon Started To Tear Up. "Kwaenchanna Hyo." jessica Tapped Her Back.

"Kamsahae Unnie.." Hyo Yeon Hugged Jessica Tighter. "So Lets Cook The Pancakes Now?" Jessica Asked And Hyo Yeon Wiped Her Tears And Nodded.

"Kaja!" Hyo Yeon Grabbed Jessica's Arms Towards The Stove Area. "So Its Like This Unnie.." Hyo Yeon Explained And Demonstrated How To Make The Mixture For The Pancakes And How To Open The Stove. How To Flip The Pancakes. How To ... EVERY SINGLE DETAIL.

"Oh So Thats How To Cook Pancakes.." Jessica Smiled. "Now Flip It Unnie!" Hyo Yeon Said And Jessica Did. "WOAH! ITS PERFECT~" Jessica's Smile Got Wider.

"Yeah Unnie! Your Cooking Skills Are Great! Just Practice And Practice And Your Cooking Skills Will Be Like Ryeowook Oppas!" Hyo Yeon Exclaimed.

"Thanks To Our Dancing Queen~" Jessica Gave Hyo Yeon A Flying Kiss. "So I'll Just Make Some Coffee For All Of Us" Hyo Yeon Said And Grabbed 9 Mugs And Putted Coffee, Sugar, Creamer/Milk And Hot Water.

"Hhmmm~ That Smells Good!" Jessica Sniffed. "The Pancakes Are Good Too!" Hyo Yeon Winked And Jessica Turned Off The Stove.

"Lets Put Some Honey Now!" Jessica Exclaimed And Hyo Yeon Nodded. "Come ON!" Hyo Yeon Grabbed The Honey And Jessica Placed The Plate Full Of Pancakes And Grabbed Some Fresh Fuits.

Mangoes, Grapes, Blueberries, Sliced Bananas, And Jessica's And Not To Mention, Donghae's Favorite Fruit, Strawberries!

Jessica Picked One Strawberry And Placed It In ! "yum!" She Happily Exclaimed And Placed One Strawberry On Hyo Yeon's Mouth.

"Yum!" Hyo Yeon Exclaimed Too. "Kaja, Put The Fruits In Here And Put Some Honey~" Hyo Yeon Explained And Showed The Excited Jessica.

"Oh, Like This?" Jessica Showed Hyo Yeon And She Nodded. After A Few Minutes Of Cooking, The Other Members Awoke.

"Hmm~ Smells Nice!" Sunny Said. "IM HUNGRY!" Soo Young Shouted While Opening Her Eyes. "Yummy~" Tae Yeon Mumbled.

"Who Cooked This?" Tiffany Pointed At The Pancakes. "Me!" Hyo Yeon Smiled "Kamsahae Hyo Yeon!" They Exclaimed And Rushed To The Kitchen

"YAH! NO!" Hyo Yeon Shouted. They All Turned Their Heads To Hyo Yeon. "Wae?" They Asked With Puppy Eyes. "Thank Someone Too!" Hyo Yeon Raised An Eyebrow.

"Who?" Tae Yeon And Krystal Asked. "Jessica Unnie" Hyo Yeon Grabbed Shy Jessica's Shoulders "She Helped Me. NO SCRATCH THAT, SHE MADE THAT!" Hyo Yeon Smiled And jessica Bowed Her Head.

"WHAT?!" THEY ALL EXCLAIMED. Some Members Jaw Dropped. Some Choked. Some Rushed To The Bathroom. And All Of Them Widen Their Eyes.

"SHE? WHAT DID SHE PUTTED IN HERE?" Tae Yeon Asked. "Did She Putted Some Vinegar In Here?" Yoona Asked.

"Why Does It Tastes So Good?" Soo Young Asked As She Munched. "How?!" Yuri Exclaimed.

"Unnie? Jessica Unnie?" Krystal Asked. "Really?" Sunny And Seo Hyun Mumbled "Woah" Tiffany Was Speechless.

"Yeah~ Our Ice Princess Can Cook Now~" Hyo Yeon Hugged Jessica And They Rushed To Hyo Yeon's Room. "My Hair~" Hyo Yeon Winked At Jessica And Jessica Nodded.

"JEONGMAL?!!!!!!!!!!" THEY ALL EXCLAIMED>>>


Hello My Lovely Readers!

How Are You? So Here's A Chapter *FUN CHAPTER* With Twinkle Members.

Reminder : TWINKLE IS SNSD.

FOR EUNHAE SHIPPERS HERE!

Please Read This :

Girl Version Of Eun Hyuk Fell For A Fish

 

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRICIATED~♥