Closeness?

My Highness

"K-King?" Jessica And Krystal Stuttered. "Yes Im The King Of Aegyo!" Sungmin Smiled At The Jung Sisters. "Yo-You Mean.. You Own A Big Palace And Live There? Like.. U--" Jessica Covered Krystal's Mouth.

"Mianhae, For The Dumbness Of My Sister" Jessica Shyly Smiled. "Its-- Okay" Sungmin Laughed. "I Wish He Would Be Your Future Prince Unnie" Krystal Teased Jessica.

"Hey, I Dont Like Sungmin Oppa" Jessica Said. "Oh, Then Who? Is It Leeteuk Oppa?" Krystal Asked. "Aniyo! He's Too Old For Me Like Heechul" Jessica Said.

"How About Ryeowook Oppa?" Krystal Asked. "Hmm. he's Okay. But I Like Donghae Oppa Much Better" Jessica Spilled Those Words Making Krystal Jump In Joy.

"So, He Will Be My Brother-In-Law Sooner Or Later?" Krystal Teased. "Yah That's N-Not What I-i Meant" Jessica Blushed. "Oh Why Are You Blushing Jessica?" Kim Hyung Joong Noticed Her.

Uh-Oh, Doomed. XDD

"U-Uh,. No-Nothing. I-i Am No-t B-Blushing.." Jessica Sat More Comfortably. "OH really?" Taeyeon Teased Jessica. She Heard Krystal And Jessica Talking.

"Aigoo, Or Maybe Because You're Infront Of These Gorgeous Men" Sunny Smirked. And All Of The Members Of AngelWings Blushed.

"Woah, Sunny Just Praised Them So Much" Kim Hyung Joong Laughed.

After The Show...

"Thank You Twinkle And AngelWings For Visiting Us" Kim Hyung Joong Bowed. "Thank You Too" Twinkle Smiled. "Kamsahamnida" AngelWings Bowed.

"Uh, Girls Do You Want To Have Coffee?" Manager Oppa Asked The Girls And They Nodded. "How About you?" AngelWings' Manager Asked.

"Ah Ne, I Want To Have Coffee, How About You Guys?" Leeteuk Asked The Members. "Well Lets Go" Taeyeon Said. "Wait, They're With Us?" Tiffany Pointed At Siwon.

"Ne" Manager Oppa Nodded. Hyo Yeon Groaned. "Oh Wae?" Soo Young Noticed Her Unnie. "I Dont Like That Eun Hyuk" Hyo Yeon Confessed And Soo Young And Yoona Laughed.

"OH Well" Hyo Yeon Shooked He Head. "Hey Baby!" Eun Hyuk Rested His Arm On Hyo Yeon's Shoulder. "BABY?" All Of Them Stopped Walking And All Looked At HyoHyuk.

"WHAT?" eun Hyuk Smirked And Hyo Yeon Pushed Eun Hyuk's Arm Away. "what The.. " Hyo Yeon Sighed Deeply. "Its Not Tru--" Hyo Yeon Was Interrupt By SeoHyun.

"how Long Are You Together Unnie?" SeoHyun Innocently Asked. "Aigoo." Hyo Yeon Sighed. "Wheen?" Taeyeon Giggled. "Ayiie~" The Girls All Giggled Making All Of The Guys Laugh At Them, Including Eun Hyuk.

"Kaja" Their Manager Said. "Wait, They're With Us?" Taeyeon Asked And The Two Managers Nodded. "Wow.." Sunny Mumbled.

"So Lets Meet At Seoul Cafe" Manager Oppa Said.

"Wow, There's A Big Ice cream!" Soo Young Got Off The Car Immidiately And Posed Beside The Ice Cream. All Of The Guys And Girls Chuckled.

"what are You Doing Soo Young?" Yuri Asked. "Picture~" Soo Young Pointed At Taeyeon Who's Snapping Some Pictures. "Me Too!" Jessica. Hyoyeon And Krystal Joined Yuri And Soo Young.

"Peace!~" They Posed And Posed. Making Donghae, Eun Hyuk, Yesung And Ryeowook Smile Like An Idiot. *Pabo~*

"Hey What's With That Smile?" Heechul Noticed Them. Their Eyes Are Still Glued To The Girls. "Look At Them, Their Playing Like They Not Idols" Leeteuk Pointed At The Girls Who Were Chasing Each Other.

"They're So Happy" Sungmin Smiled. "Girls Stop That! you Look Ridiculous!" Their Manager Oppa Said. And They Went Inside The Cafe. They Didn't Noticed Some Fans Were Spying On Them.

"What Do You Want To Order?" Manager Oppa Asked The Girls. "Uh, I Want Some Chocolate Cake!" Taeyeon Pointed At The Cake. "I Want Some Caramel Muffins!" Tiffany And Sunny Said.

"Um, I Want Some Coffee Only" Hyoyeon And Yuri Shyly Said. "I Want This That and This And That" Yoona And Soo Young Pointed. "Hey girls Easy, Oppa Only Has 90,000 Won. We Cannot Go Home If You Two Keep On Ordering!" Their Manager Joked. They All Laughed Including AngelWings.

"How About You Jessica, Krystal And Seohyun?" Manager Asked. "Uh, Like What You Said Oppa, We Might Not Go Home. So I'll Just Take Some Water" SeoHyun Smiled.

"Me? I'll Order for Myself, Oppa" Jessica Smiled "You Krystal?" Manager Oppa Asked. "Anything Oppa. Only A Lollipop Would Make My Day" She Smiled.

"No , Oppa Has Money" Their Manager Said. "No ItsOkay Oppa!" Jessica Smiled And Approached The Counter. "miss, i Would Take A Piece Of Strawberrry Cake And Hot Chocolate" Jessica Said.

Then She Opened Her Wallet And Saw 45, 000 Won. "How Much IsIt?" Jessica Gulped. "Uh, 52,000 won" The Cashier Girl Smiled. Jessica Started To Panic.

Then Donghae Approached Her. "Hey Sica. Oh" He Glanced At Her Wallet. "Here" Donghae Handed The Girl 60,000 Won. Jessica Looked At Him

"What?" Donghae Smiled. "T-Thanks" Sica Smiled And Grabbed The Tray. "Lets Seat Here" Donghae Pulled The Chair. "Thank You Oppa" Sica Gave Him A Huge Friendly Smile.

"You're Still Pretty" Donghae Mumbled.Making Jessica Blush. "Thanks Oppa. you're Still As Kind" Jessica Kissed Donghae's Cheeks. "T-Thank..You" Donghae Breathed Heavily.

His Heart Fluttered. Then Snapped. "WHAT WAS THAT?" Jessica Looked At Taeyeon. "I Snapped A Photo Of You Two" She Smiled.

They Didn't Know That Its Wasn't Only Taeyeon Who Snapped A Photo, But A Million Of Fans, Antis And Reporters Too.