I Like The Way You Smile, The Way You Talk

My Highness

Eun Hyuk's P.O.V

I Really Thought That She Would Ran Away When She'll Know That I'm Her Date, But Im So Surprised. She Didn't Even Pushed Me, Making Me Stumble Like What She Naturally Does.

She Really Looked Like A Goddess. I Felt Like I Was Talking To A Different Person. Different Hyo Yeon. Im Not Used To These Kind Of Things But Im Falling For Her More.

The Way She Smiles, The Way She Wipes Because Of The Pasta. XD

"Uhm" She Coughed And Looked At Me.

I Nervously Gulped And Looked At Her. "Did You Cooked This..??" Her Eyes Grew Wider Because Of Conciousness.

I Nodded Slowly. The Wind Blew Stronger. She Smiled And Clapped Her Hands, Making Me Stare At Her. "W-Why Hyo Yeon..?" I Asked.

She grinned "Its So Yummy! I Can't Believe That Someone Like You Could Make A Pasta Like This!!!" She Exclaimed.

My Heart Beated Faster. It Wasn't A Normal Day At All. Not A Normal Date.

This Is The New Hyo Yeon? I Can't Help But To Smile. I Know I Looked Like An Idiot Now, But I Can't Help it.

Sometimes I Chuckle Because Of Nothing, But I Find Hyo Yeon Amazing. I Kept On Staring At Her While She Enjoyed My Cooking.

Did She Really Enjoyed It? Or Maybe She Just Faked It.. And Lied..

As I Thought About That, My Heart Clenched. Of Course No! Why Would She Lie??

But I Can't Help But Drown Inside Because Of This Jealously Feeling..

Her Ideal Type Was Another Man Who Could Dance.

She Kept It A Secret.. But I Know It Wasn't Me.. It Was Another KPOP BOY WHO'S SO SO MUCH GREATER THAN ME IN DANCING.

I Frowned. My Eyes Were Getting Wet. I Noticed Hyo Yeon Looked At Me.

"Is There Something Wrong Bao Bei?" Her Eyes Grew Wider, And It Was Cute. Making This Feeling Get Less.

But There's Still Something..

If Ever, Will She Have Feelings For Me?

I Backed Away And Wiped My Sweat. She Eyed Me In Curiousity. I Looked At The Side And Breathed.

Then, I Looked Back To See Hyo Yeon Looking At My Eyes. We Had Eye Contact.

I Can't Tell What She's Thinking Now, But I Can Tell She's A Bit Lonely ... Or Sad..

Why Would She Get Sad?

"If Ever, Will You Have Some Feelings For Me..?" I Stupidly Asked. Her Eyes Shined More And More. It Was All Silent.

All We Could Hear Was Heart Beating And Our Breathing. I Stopped Looking At Her eyes.

"Its Okay, Don't Force Yourself.." I Stood Up. She Opened As If She Was Going To Say Something.

"I'll Be Okay.. I Guess Were Not for Each Other.." I Continued As I Turned Around So That She Couldn't See My tears.

That's It, Im A Man But I Can't Help It.. But Cry..

I Was About To Go Out Of The Venue But She Held My Wrist. "Dont Worry I Wont Interrupt On Your Lov--" I Was Cutted Off By Her Lips.

Her Lips Landed On MY Lips, And Her Lips Were So Soft. My Heart Beated Faster And Faster.

I Felt Like The World Stopped. All Stopped, Time Stopped. All The People Dissapeared And We Were The Only Humans Here.

She Kissed Me Passionately, But I Didn't Responded. Because I felt Like Half Of Me, Doesn't Believe That We're For Each Other.

But She Kissed Me Passionately And Patiently Waited For Me To Respond. I Couldn't Help But Kiss Her Back.

I Hugged Her Tightly And Pulled Her Closer To Me. I Opened My Eyes Just To See Her eyes Closed BUt There Were 'Tear Stains'

It Stained. Her Make UP Was A Mess..

Wait, Did She Cried? I Was Shocked. So Does That Mean.. She Has Feelings For Me Too?

Or She Just Felt Guilty??

I Smiled And Kissed Her More Passionately And We Were Stuck In The Corner.

She Pulled Away And I Saw Her Whole Make UP Was A Mess. She Looked Down And I Stared At Her.

Everything Was Perfect. I Saw Her Cheeks Went Red As We Breathed.

"So You Have Some Feelings For Me??" I Stupidly Asked Again. And She Looked At Me And Nodded.

"I Think... Im Starting To Develop It.." She Smiled And She Kissed Me Once Again, Leaving A Kiss Mark On My Cheeks.

And She Got her Bag And Ran Away. Now What Was That?

MY HEART, MY HEART. Stop It, Im Blushing >////<