제 6 회

Innocent Lovers

It was now late at night, Yonghwa was now watching TV.

"Oh...you're here now!"  Shinhye asked him as she walked inside with a couple of store bags

"Yeh"  he replied without looking at her

"Would you like to help me?"  he turned around and saw her wife's hands full of bags, he stood up and went to grab the bags and took them to the kitchen "Gomawo" she said with an aegyo tone as she put on her slippers and went to the kitchen.

"I brought ingredients to make kimchi jjigae, should we make it together?"  she smiled.

"I won't"  he coldly replied as he was looking into the shopping bags.

"Well... then I'll do it for you."  she smiled again.

"I won't be eating"  he again said coldly as he found a cup of ramen in the bags.

"You will be eating ramen then?"

"Yeah."


She looked down sad at his coldness "When did you arrive?"

"Before."

She sighed "Earlier at the mart, I saw JungShin"  she said while preparing to cook.

"What did he said?"  a small smile appeared in Shinhye's face, it had being a while since he replied to her, keep a conversation.

"He said one day we should hang out together, as before. He said he finally got a girlfriend" .

Yonghwa laughed and she smiled "you believed him?"  he asked smiling.

"I know I shouldn't but..."  both laughed.

Shinhye was happy for the little moment they were having, since they were dating, they hadn't had any close moment like this one.

"I haven't talked with him or Jonghyun in months"  he said blowing the bowl of ramen.

"yeah...oh and Minhyuk?"  he lifted his gaze to look at her "When is he coming from China?"

Yonghwa shook his head "I'm not sure..maybe.."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Yonghwa and Shinhye turned their heads to the door "Who could it be?"  Shinhye lowered the flame of the stove and went to the intercome .

"Who is it?...oh!"  she smiled and waved to the person at the other side.

"Who is it?" Y onghwa curiously asked walking toward the intercome too "Oh Minhyuk-ah!!"  he smiled waving also.

Shinhye went to open the door "Minhyuk-ah you came back!"  she smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah...I just arrived, 1 hour ago..."  he said breaking the hug.

Shinhye carried his luggage to the living room before Yonghwa helped her, Minhyuk put on the slippers and went inside giving Yonghwa a man hug.

"Yah I missed you!!"  Yonghwa told him while faking tears, Shinhye laughed.

"I missed you two, how are you been?"

Shinhye smile faded and also Yonghwa's "We've been good."  Shinhye faked a smile and Yonghwa nodded.

"But...you..."  she held Minhyuk's hand leading him to the living room "..how was China? You took good pictures?"

Minhyuk was a photographer a very popular one. He worked by himself. He got calls from everywhere, magazines, idols, very important people, they hired him to take their weddings pictures or from their parties/reunions, pictures for everything, so he traveled around the world, he loved this work.

He went to China to take pictures for a tourism magazine.

"Waaaah this is one is so pretty"  Shinhye said pointingdown at the pictures,

"Great Wall of China!" Yonghwa almost yelled Minhyuk smiled.

"Yeah is really pretty there.."

"One day I will go" S hinhye added while kept seeing the pictures.

"...your anniversary will be soon, why don't you go there?"  Minhyuk suggested,.

Shinhye looked up to see Yongha's reaction, he was serious so she just let out a small giggle "Is too expensive..." she smiled awkwardly going to the kitchen.

"..is not that expensive.."

"Are you going going to stay for dinner"  Shinhye asked him .

"Sorry I can't. I just came by to say hi and also... Yong, is the painting already?"

"Painting?" 
Shinhye walked toward them asking curiously.

"Does your friend want it now?"

"Aniyo~ she just wanted to know how long is going to take. The party will be next friday"

"Is almost done, but I still have to do some last changes, hold on..."
  Yonghwa stood up walking toward his studio

"What painting?" S hinhye asked again

"Yonghwa didn't told you?"  Shinhye shook her head "My friend's husband will have a party for his father, he is pretty sick so he in his last days, he wanted to give his father a painting of him, as a present, and so it can be hanged on the company after he passes away"  Minhyunk explained.

"oh~"

"Yonghwa painted this?" 
Minhyuk asked when he saw the painting in the wall, the misterious girl.

"yeh~"

"Is my first time seeing it"

"You... don't know her?"
  Shinhye asked hoping he could know who she was, Minhyuk tilted his head aside thinking.

"..I dont think so...because is just her side..."  Shinhye nodded "...but, Yonghwa didn't told you who she was?"

"ani~ he didn't even wanted me to hang that painting there"
  Shinhye pouted.

"Why?"

She shook her head and sighed "I don't know~"

They both turned their gaze toward the painting before Yonghwa came out of the studio "I found the picture. Here it is."

"Where is the painting?"

"I left it at the studio.." he told him as he wear his jacket "...let's go"  Minhyuk looked at Shinhye who smiled

"Go..."

"See you later Shinhye"
  Munhyuk hugged her before taking his pictures and luggage leaving the house with Yonghwa.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"How are the things going with Shinhye?"  Minhyuk suddenly asked.

Both were now on Yonghwa's car driving to his studio. Yonghwa sighed as he stop in a red light "I guess not so good"

Minhyuk knew about all this story with Shinhye, the love that used to be there, it dissappeared and became frustrating for him to be faking love Shinhye when she truely loved him. Many year back Yonghwa tried to get divorce but never could get it when she called her parents and they gave him this kinda of lecturing and 'after all what we did for you'

"Is tiring, to see her around the house. I see her as a friend, you know. Is so awkward"  Minhyuk could see a look of sadness in his eyes.

"And haven't you ask her divorce again?"

Yonghwa shook his head "I know what will happen later"

Because of her parents, he was married to someone he doesn't love but just like a friend.

"If you talked this with Shinhye I'm sure she will understand and maybe it will be even give you the divorce. Just you and Shinhye. Her parents control you"

It was true, Yonghwa knew it and even Shinhye knew it, she even used it against Yonghwa sometimes.

Yonghwa sighed driving again after the light changed "I will ask again after I get all the money"

Minhyunk looked at him confused "Money?"  Yonghwa nodded "Are you really going to pay them back the money they gave you?"

"I will...I've been saving money, I'm close to get it, and when I finally get all the money, I will ask her the divorce... again"

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Here it is"  Yonghwa took of the cover from the big painting "What do you think?"  he asked and Minhyuk smiled nodding his head.

"Its pretty good.." Yonghwa smiled "..indeed you're a great artist"  Yonghwa chuckled pulling the cover on again.

"But, the painting is a bit weird, the ahjussi sitting around tons of money and all this things..." Yonghwa said while holding the small picture, both of them looked at it.

"I know..."

"What does this man do?"

"I really don't know, he is part of this famous company, that's what she told me"

"She? Who?"

"Ah my friend, the one who asked me for this"

Yonghwa nodded "oh"

"Yeah"

"Ah but..isn't this the friend you liked?"

Minhyuk nodded "Yeah..I like.."

"But she is married"

"I know! I'm just her friend, we're close friends...I haven't done anything, I never did... I was an idiot for not do nothing when I still had time" 
he sighed and Yonghwa patted his arms.

"It's ok. What have you told me about she suffering in her marriage, you will be helping her if you dated her."  he laughed.

"Yah how could I do that?...she's married and she just sees me as a friend"

♪♫Neomu neomu meotjyeo nuni nuni busyeo
Sumeul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby♪♫

Minhyuk phone started to ring and Yonghwa laughed "Yah seriously SoNyeoShiDae?"

"ah what~~? ...Hello?"

"Oh oppa!..you're in Korea now?"

"Ne I just arrived.."
  he smiled over the phone, Yonghwa knew he was talking with his friend.

"That's so nice! We should met up," she suggested.

"Of course we should!"  he quickly replied making her laugh.

"Right now, what are you doing?"

"I'm meeting with my friend, you  know, the one who is making the painting of your husband's father"

"Ah yeh~ Is he done yet?"

"No... he is almost over"

"How does it look?"

"well..it looks really good, he is a great artist" 
Yonghwa smiled "Oh would you like to see it?"

"Yeah...just to check if is as good as you say, if not then he will get mad and..." she stopped talking.

"Yah! did your husband hit you again?"

She faked a giggle "Ani oppa...is not that...anyways, when can I go see the painting?"

Minhyuk sighed, he knew she was lying "Hold on..."  he put his phone down covering with his hand "Yonghwa, when does she can come to see the painting?"  he asked.

"..if she can..tomorrow?"  Minhyuk nodded and held his phone again.

"You can tomorrow?"

"yeah I can. I'll be going at 3pm is that ok?"

"At 3pm Yonghwa?"
  he asked Yonghwa and he nodded "Yeah it's ok at 3"

"Ok I'll see you there oppa..Bye"

"yeah bye take care"
  he then hang up.

"I will finally meet the love of your life tomorrow"  Yongwha said and Minhyuk smiled brightly.

"You will..I've missed her"

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally update!

hehe no wonder why it took me days to finally update this, Is kinda long ^^

Hope you liked..I will be updating tomorrow...If I can, also my other fics

-Waiting- & -Wherever Love Take Us-

hehe oh well all was said ^^

bboing!

Lin~

 

 

 

 

 

*한사람*