제 3 회

Innocent Lovers

At the next day Yonghwa woke up expecting for any news about the girl.

He was waiting for the teacher Kim to call him. But there was no sight of her.



The classes were over and he went running to the teacher's office.

"Kim Teacher!" she wasn't there.

"Oh Kim teacher is in the principal's office. If you want you can wait there"  the ahjumma cleaning told him.

"Ne~ I will wait here"  he then walked toward the chair next to the window, he didn't thought she will take so long, since it wasn't exams week, neither parents reunion... there wasn't any important meeting or anything, so she wouldn't take so long talking with the principal.

 

What he thought it will be 15 minutes became almost an hour now, he was now really impatient because the teacher hadn't come out yet.

He let out a heavy sigh and looked out of the window to distract a bit as he waited for the teacher.

He could see the library from there, and he saw a tall, black long straight hair girl walking inside the library.

'Oh...it is that her?' that girl looked like the library girl, he looked at his clock...it was the right time.

'Should I go there?' Yonghwa asked himself, he hesitate before run out the room.

"Aren't you going to wait for Kim Teacher?"  the ahjumma asked Yonghwa but he just leave.

"Whats the matter?"  the teacher Kim had just walked out and she asked the ahjumma.

"Oh teacher Kim, a student came looking for you, but suddenly leave"

"A student? Who was it? What did he want?"

The ahjumma shook her head "He said nothing"

"Well... maybe he'll come back later"

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Yonghwa was running to the library.

'Today...I'll confess'

Because of what happened the day before, he thought it will be the right moment to get close with her. Because she was always alone, he wanted to be the best friend there for her...and then...the guy that she will love.

Outside the library, as always, it was a florist.

'Should i buy her flowers?'

If he was going to confess, he needed to buy ones, he walked toward the lady.

"Baby’s breath"  those were her favourite flowers.

She never buy anything but always went to that lady to appreciate the beauty of all the kind of flowers the lady had, specially, baby's breath.

 

When he got the flowers, he walked to the library, asking himself whether he should go in or stay outside waiting for her.

He decided to stay outside, confess inside the library it will be a bit weird, since it was quiet, everyone will hear everything.

Waiting an hour outside was boring, but what could he do? He didn't wanted to interrupt her reading, neither end up as a fool confessing inside the quiet library.

He stayed there, walking back and forth, sating down at the bench, looking up at the sky, down at the flowers and at his phone, quickly the time passed.

2hrs and 7 minutes... she still hadn't come out yet. Maybe she was reading a bigger book today.

Yonghwa sighed and decided to go inside. A couple of students walked in before he could go inside, he hesitate and decided better look throught the window if she was there.

When he was going to go to the side of the library to look through the window, the front door opened, he quickly went to see who was it, a tall black long straight hair girl.

"Jeo-jeogiyo?"  he walked toward her, and before he could tap her shoulder she turned around.

It wasn't the library girl.

"O-oh joe-joesonghaeyo...i thought you were someone else"  he respectfully bowed and the girl did too along with a smile.

"Aniyo, is ok."

So... it wasn't her who he saw before?

He quickly went inside the library and looked for her... but there was no one there... she wasn't there, she didn't came today.



He stayed outside, sitting at the bench, looking down at the flowers, he was sad and worried.. He didn't know what to do, just wait for tomorrow, for the teacher to help him to find the library girl...or to see her.

Either way....he had to wait

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

At the next day Yonghwa stayed outside the library, waiting if he saw the library girl.

The last bell rang, he waited for 17 more minutes before he went to look for the Teacher.

"Teacher Kim! Teacher Kim!"  he walked inside the office yelling.

"You're looking for the teacher Kim?"  again, the ahjumma of yesterday asked him.

"Yeah" he nodded "Do you know where she is? is really important."

"You didn't saw her today at the classes?"

"O-oh no... I didn't attend classes today."

"Oh honey, then you should've wait for her yesterday if it was important."

"W-what do you mean ahjumeonim?"

"Today was teacher's Kim last day here."

"What?!"  Yongwha eyes widen "L-last day?" he stutter.

"Oh"  the ahjumma nodded "She was going to get married, she went to live to Japan with her fiancee..."

Yonghwa was speechless, teacher Kim really leave and he didn't knew?

"...yesterday she talked about that with the principal, thats why she took so long there. And today, it was her last day, you should have come"  the ahjumma tapped his shoulder as she saw his blank face "It was so important?"

He shook his head "It was nothing"  he bowed respectfully to her and then leave.
 


What he should do now? He couldn't ask any other teacher for help.

He only trust in the teacher Kim, and she was the only one who helped the students.

He couldn't ask Miss Lee for the library girl's information, she would kick him out before he would say 'Could you do me a favour?'



Walking at the side of the library, taking a deep breath, giving little baby steps....That will be....the last time he will see the library girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DunDunDun~~

I tell you something? A secret? This...well, the next chapters will be in the future lol

Poor YongHwa..that happens when you not attend classes ><

Well, enjoy this chapter, I have alot to write for the next ones ;D look forward ^^

comment...nee~ kkk ^-~

 

뾩~! :3

 

 

 

 

 

*One Somber Day*