제 9 회

Innocent Lovers

"Seohyun-ssi!"

Yonghwa walked toward her waving and smiling, she stood up quickly showing a weak smile "Are you ok?" he notice there was something wrong by just looking at her, once he was infront of her, he looked around "Where is Minhyuk?"

"He had to leave"
she answered still a bit weak.

"Are you ok?"  he asked again holding his hand closer to her arm as he was looking for her eyes, she was looking down and slowly nodded lifting up her face.

"I'm ok..why don't we go for the painting?" she gave him a small smile and he just nodded helping her to go out the cafe.

After all the months 'stalking her' he knew when she was mad, sad, tired, worried...he knew something happened and she wasn't ok.

He wanted to ask, but again, maybe it was something too personal.

They where walking next to the road. Yonghwa had already switched places with Seohyun so she wouldn't go by the side of the road.

"Sorry I don't have car now. It stopped working this morning"  Yonghwa said breaking the silence as they walked side by side.

Seohyun giggled "It's ok. Sorry i don't have car neither"  this time Yonghwa laughed looking at her.

"How come you don't have car? Aren't you rich?"

"Me?!"  Seohyun quickly turn her face toward him asking while pointing to herself and shook her head "I'm not rich..my husband is, but not me. He never wanted to buy me a car, he thought I could sell it and run away...or just run away with it" she looked down.

"And did you thought of that?"

"No, but when he said it i thought it wasn't a bad idea"
  she looked at him and both then laughed, before they both turned their gaze to the road again

"It is your wife ok?"  Seohyun suddenly asked.

"What?"

"Oh I'm sorry...too personal"  she giggled and then looked down.

"Aniyo~ Sorry about earlier"  he said and she shook her head.

"It's ok"

He then looked up at the sky and letting out a heavy sigh, Seohyun looked at him "She was..."

He looked back at her "..jealous?"  he laughed and she just smiled looking at the road.

"Well as a wife, she should be"

"She should be jealous of you?"  he playfully asked and made her quickly turn her gaze to him with widen eyes shaking her head.

"No not me! I mean of g-girls...other girls... she should be jealous of girls around you"  Yonghwa laughed at how cute she looked when she was nervous "..after all...you said you where popular with girls, don't you?"  Yonghwa tilted his head aside as he was thinking "Don't you?" she asked again and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I am?"

She giggled "You are?"

"You think I am?"  both laughed and she hit his arm playfully.

He rubbed his arm still laughing "Oww"

She quickly changed her expression to a worried one and bowed "Oh-oh sorry"

He smiled and chuckled "I was joking...I'm ok"

She sightly smiled still worried "r-really? Sorry I..I don't know why i did it..." she looked down, he was still smiling, the simply fact of being next to Seohyun made him happy.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"...and then the 4 of us just went into the river!"  Seohyun laughed at Yonghwa's previous funny story back in the school days, with his friends.

All the way he had told her funny stories she lived with his friends.

She liked to hear those kind of stories. She never hang out with friends, she mostly never had a real friend.

She was a really smart girl, and she was really shy also. It was hard for her to make friends. She thought she was different and won't be accepted.

Reading was something she always loved. She always only had 1 friend, someone she met to eat at lunch and be partner in school projects or so.

"That was dangerous to do..." she sighed after stopping laughing.

"We were kids" he smiled "We're heree~" he said in a cutely tone that made Seohyun smile.

"...so quickly..."

He opened the door and moved aside so she could walk in first "When you're having a good time, time pass quickly"  he smiled walking in after Seohyun "This is a mess, sorry..."  he quickly clean off a few things and gave her a chair "..sit.."

She sat down "Gomawoyo"

"..I had a few paintings to do so..."

"Is ok.."
she smiled at him and so did he. He stood  there for a few minutes staring at her, making her feel uncomfortable.

"P-painting.." she stutter pointing to the locker where he had the paintings.

He quickly reacted "A-ah n-ne...painting"  he whispered as he throw the paper he had in his hands onto the floor and went to bring the painting.

Seohyun looked around the big room with painting and sketches all over. She then looked down to the paper Yonghwa threw, she quickly bent over to lift them up, placing them on the table, again she found that sketch of her that she found last time.

"Here it is!"  Yonghwa said making Seohyun lift her gaze to him, the smile he had faded away as he saw what Seohyun was looking at.

He cleared his throat as he walked toward her placing the painting in the table, over the sketch "Woah!"  she smiled as she looked at the painting "Is so amazing!" she then looked up at him "you're a great artist seriously"

He sightly smiled "I'll wrap it for you" she nodded    

As he was wrapping the painting he took a few pecks toward Seohyun, who was still staring at the sketch in the table "Can I ask you something?"  she suddenly said and Yonghwa quickly stood up looking at her.

"Yes?"

She smiled "Can I?"  he nodded.

He was worried about what she was going to ask, it was about the sketch, he knew. What he was going to answer? He was going to tell her that he 'stalked' back in the school days, and he fall in love with her, and got this kind of obsession of painting her over and over again? If he said that, maybe she will never want to see him ever again.

"...the sketch..."  he sighed looking down, he was right "Is so pretty...How did you..."  he looked back at her "...just for one day you saw me...you remembered all my factions?" she smiled, and he again, sighed 'Should i really tell her the truth?' he asked himself. That sketch he did months before she saw her again outside the library.

"That..."  he coughed, he was really going to tell her the truth "...I..."

Seohyun's phone suddenly rang "Oh...Sorry..."  Yonghwa nodded and let out sigh as Seohyun looked for her phone in her bag "Hello? Oh ne ahjumma what wrong? Who? Really?..."  Yonghwa looked  at her, she sounded worried, scared "...a-arasso...I'll go now, thank you"  she then hang up looking back at Yonghwa who gave her a curious look "That was the housekeeper.." 

"ah really?"

"yeh...I have to go now...if you already..."  she pointed to the painting almost wrapped.

"Ah! I'm almost done"  Yonghwa bent down again to finish wrapping the painting.

Yonghwa let out a sigh as he lifted up the painting "Is done!"

Seohyun smiled walking toward him "Gomawoyo"  she held the painting and tripped back at how heavy it was, Yonghwa reacted quickly placing his right hand on her back to support her and his left hand held one side of the painting.

"Are you ok?"

Seohyun giggled "I'm ok...This is heavy."  Yonghwa took the painting from her "Maybe I should call a taxi"  she suggested.

"Let's go out, we'll take one at the road. I'll go with you"  Seohyun smiled.

She enjoyed being with him, but he was going with her to her house, especially after the ahjumma called her to let her know, 'he' was at her house. She didn't knew how 'he' will react, or what will think of her.

"It is that ok?"  he asked again.

"Y-yeah I think is ok"  she smiled. 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

They, again, on the way to her house, they were laughing and having a good time.

"Ahjussi...drop us here"  she said still laughing.

She pull out her wallet and Yonghwa quickly took it from her hands, she looked at him confused "I'll pay!"  he said smiling and taking out his wallet, she smiled giggling.

"What a lovely couple.."  the ahjussi suddenly said making Yonghwa and Seohyun quickly look at him with widen eyes.

"Yes?"

"Oh sorry...but you two young couple, already married, you look really good together" 
he said while smiling and looking at them through the rear-view mirror, Seohyun looked down as she blushed.

"M-married?"  Yonghwa asked him as he was pulling out a few bills.

"Aren't you two..."  he didn't finished his sentence and turned around to them looking down at his left hand and then hers, both who where still obviously using their wedding rings.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa's hand, 'didn't he said he was getting divorce? why is he wearing his wedding ring?' she said to herself in her head. Earlier in the morning he was with her..and he was still wearing his ring, does that means they weren't in plans of getting divorce anymore? She felt...sad...

Yonghwa realized Seohyun was looking at his ring so he quickly hide it and let out a shy laugh and pay to the ahjussi "Thank you!"

"Thank you!" Seohyun bowed her head. Yonghwa helped her go out the taxi.

"Where is your house?"  he asked looking around, there where a few apartments at one side of the road.

Seohyun shook her head "Aniyo, my house is up there."  she pointed up to the road.

"Why you told the ahjussi to drop us here?"  he asked as they started to walk up to her house

"My husband doesn't want me to take anyone to our house, because of his..." she then realized she was about to tell him about the business his husband does "..a-aniyo...just...he doesn't want it."  she giggled.

"Then...it is really ok if I come?" she looked at him "...I mean if he doesn't want that...I am 'anyone' you know"  he said smiling and she laughed shaking her head.

"It is ok. He is not here now, he won't know"

 

When they finally reached her house, she pulled her keys out to open the door.

"Ah but then...the housekeeper called you..."  Yonghwa said as she opened the door and both walked in "..who was here then?"  he looked back at her and Seohyun bowed

"You're finally here Seohyun!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update!

I was busy doing posters for my 2 new fics, Spread Its Wings (yet I still hadnt fiished)

to many students lol and My Little Piece Of Heaven ah yeah a new fic lol

Hope you liked this chap., sorry any mistake, Comment!! ^^

New readers and so...thank you so much c:

<3

 

 

 

 

*Love Is All Around*