제 8 회

Innocent Lovers

13/14 This idiot author accidentally deleted the chap before TTnTT so this might me confusing... aaaahh what to do? I don't even remember what It said so I can't rewrite TT-TT

Just something quick, this is what I can remember: After Seohyun arrived to her home, her husband(Kyuhyun) again tried to abuse her. Again failed. He left because of some "problems". He left saying he will comeback on friday to catch his father's party.

At the next day Seohyun and Minhyuk met. They went to drink some coffee and talk. He was going to confess.

Yonghwa and Shinhye went to do groceries and on their way back the saw Minhyuk in the cafe, at that moment Seohyun was at the bathroom. When Minhyuk was greeting Shinhye and Yonghwa, Seohyun came back.

________________________________________________________________

 

"Oh Yonghwa!"

The three of them looked back from where that voice was coming.

Shinhye eyes widen when she saw that familiar girl.

"Seohyun-ssi?" Yonghwa said.

"Annyeonghaseyo~"  Seohyun bowed respectfully to Yonghwa and the girl next to him.

"Who is she?"  Shinhye asked without taking her eyes off of her.

She had saw her somewhere else, that somewhere else, was his husband's paintings.

When she found them, she didn't gave it so much importance, since she didn't knew her, neither Minhyuk. So she just thought it was no one but a simple unknowing girl Yonghwa saw once on the streets and painted her portrait.

But now that she saw her, and she knows her husband, and he knows her as well, she felt jealousy.

Does he really cheat on her? Their marriage might not be good, but they still are married, it was wrong.

"Shinhye, this is my friend, Seohyun..."  Minhyuk introduced her and she bowed again smiling.

"Hello"

"She is the one who asked me to tell Yonghwa to make the painting remember?"  Shinhye kept looking at her, up and down.

Minhyuk knew her, did he lied to her when she asked him if he knew the girl in the painting at the living room in their house? Or he didn't actually knew it was her in the painting?

"How...Yonghwa..did you knew her before she asked you to do that painting?"  Shinhye asked without taking her eyes off of Seohyun who was now feeling uncomfortable.

Yonghwa coughed "Yah Shinhye!"  she looked at him "Stop, you can't see you're making her uncomfortable?"

Seohyun giggled "A-aniyo" her little giggle made Yonghwa smile, she looked so cute when she was feeling awkward, he thought.

Shinhye turned her gaze again to Seohyun "Did you knew her before?"  she asked him again, mad.

"You don't need to know!"  he simply said making her even more mad. He wasn't giving her the place she deserved, she was his wife after all. This was more humiliating for her.

"Do you know who I am?"  she asked mad and Seohyun just shook her head looking at Yonghwa waiting for him to introduce her. Shinhye laughed lifting up her left hand showing her ring "I'm his wife!"

Yonghwa pulled her arm down "Stop it!"

"a-ah! yeah! Shinhye...Yonghwa...you better go leave those heavy bags to your house"  Minhyuk said trying to make the situation less uncomfortable while he held Seohyun's arm trying to ask if she was ok, she lifted her face and nodded smiling slightly.

"Let's go home!"  Yonghwa let go off Shinhye's arm and took the bags from her hands starting to walk out the cafe. Shinhye stood there looking at Seohyun with mad eyes "Shinhye! Let's go!!"  he yelled again.

"I am his wife!"  Shinhye whispered one more time before walk out and toward Yonghwa.

"Yonghwa!"  Seohyun called him making Shinhye shot a sharp look to her "M-Mianhae..but the painting?"  she stutter a bit scared

"Ah yeah...I'll just drop this things. I'll come here later" he smiled and Shinhye hit his arm.

"You won't come alone! I'm coming with you!"

"Whats wrong with you? Stop this Shinhye, seriously, I am not yours!"

"I am your wife!"
she yelled

"Not for so long!" he said looking back at Seohyun and Minhyuk smiling and then started to walk away before Shinhye could follow him now with teary eyes.

 

"Sorry Seohyun...I don't know what happened with Shinhye" Minhyuk apologized as he pulled the chair out so she could sit back again.

"Aniyo is ok. Thank you.." she thanked him after she sat fixing her hair "She is his wife after all, be jealous of the girls around your husband, we should be jealous" she said smiling.

"Do you feel jealous toward the women around Kyuhyun?"  Minhyuk asked making Seohyun's smile disappeared.

"I've never felt real love toward my husband. Minhyuk, I don't care what he does or with who he does it."  she sighed and Minhyuk held her hand making her surprised.

"Seohyun-ah....I...."  he sighed, should he finally confess to her? If she said yes, they could leave the country, go to somewhere where her husband couldn't find them. He wanted to make her happy. To make her feel the real love.

"...I...Seohyun...I love you..."  her eyes widen, it was the first time a guy tell her those words 'I love you' was a big word, she never said them neither, just to her mom and dad.

She didn't knew yet the full meaning of love, since she never truly loved someone. "I-i love you to Minhyuk... as a friend"

"Not like a friend Seohyun...I love you like something else"  he her hand "..I've been in love with you since high school. I was a stupid for not telling you this before, so you wouldn't be living this hell. Come with me...let's leave to somewhere where he can't find you...and let's make a new life"

Seohyun opened to talk, tilting her head at the side and trying to move her hand away from his "Minhyuk..."

"Don't answer now...Think about it. Let's have dates...let me show you how much I love you and let me make you love me too" he said with brightly eyes.

When Seohyun was about to answer, Minhyuk's phone rang. He let go of her hand and answered his phone.

While he was talking over the phone, she just stayed there looking at the floor, thinking again and again in what he just said.

Minhyuk then stood up making her react and look up at him "Think about it please Seohyun. I have to go now" he pulled out his wallet and a few bills placing them in the table. "For the drinks...Think about it please" he held her hand again, before letting go and walking out smiling.

Seohyun stayed there waiting for Yonghwa.

After what Minhyuk confessed, she knew the relationship with him will be awkward from now on. She only loved him as a best friend. A very close oppa. But just that.

He was an amazing guy, he always helped her, he was always there for her when she needed someone. He was her best friend, she didn't wanted to hurt him by saying no to his proposition, but she also didn't wanted to hurt him by date with him feeling no love.

She was also scared of what her husband could do if she decided to leave and then he find her and Minhyuk. There won't be a happy ending, either way: Stay with her husband, leave with Minhyuk...Her life was already a nightmare.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"You got crazy Shinhye?!?"  Yonghwa shouted at her as soon as they got inside the house. He went to place the bags on the kitchen table then walking back to Shinhye who was still standing next to the door "How could you act that way with Seohyun?!"

"Did you knew her from before?!"

"Why you want to know, eh?"

"I'm your wife Yonghwa! Even tho you dislike it, I am!"

"You won't be for any longer"
  he said as he made his way toward the door when Shinhye held his arm to stop him.

"Where are you going?"

"You didn't heard? I have to give Seohyun the painting.."  he was about to walk again when she held him again.

"I'll go with you"

"No!"
  he said without looking at her and pulling his arm away.

"Is she with who you cheat on me?"  tears were flowing in her eyes, but he didn't looked at her "Right? You where cheating on me with her?"  she was now crying when the phone started to ring.

She wiped her tears and went quickly to grab the phone "Ne?....oh omma"  she lifted her gaze to Yonghwa and see his reaction, he just sighed and rolled his eyes "Aniyo~ He is here" she held the phone infront of him "She wants to talk with you"

He sighed again holding the phone"Hello?"

"Oh Yonghwa..you finally answer our calls"  she laughed

"Yeah Mrs. Park. I was busy"  he was leaning against the wall rubbing his eyes, talking with his in-laws was something he disliked. Especially because they were also controlling him.

"What is this? Since when you call me Mrs. Park? Didn't I told you to call me Mom?"

"I'm sorry but didn't I told you that I won't call you mom? since my own mother still alive" 
Shinhye coughed rolling her eyes, she thought the way he was talking to her mom was not right

"Aigoo~ Don't get mad Yonghwa...You know I love you like a son. You married our beautiful Shinhye"

"yeh~"
  he tapped his feet on the floor, hearing the same thing again and again from them.

"Anyways, I wasn't calling for that. You know, your anniversary is in 2 weeks, I want to make you two a party. 6 years is a lot for a young couple like you two"

"No need Mrs Park, we won't do nothing.."
he quickly refused

"Tell Shinhye I'll go by tomorrow to start the preparations" she continued acting as if she didn't heard Yonghwa.

"Mrs Park..."

"I have to go~ Bye~"

"Mrs Park!..." before he could say anything else, she hang up.

He pulled the phone down letting out a heavy sigh "What did she said?" she asked him, even tho she already knew. In fact, it was her who asked her mom to call and tell Yonghwa about the party, she planned it.

"Your mom wants to make a party for our anniversary"  he said after placing the phone again in the table

"And so you're really going to ask me divorce when we're close to our 6th anniversary? and my mom wants to celebrate it?"

"Shinhye....I've been..."  he clenched his fists, walking closer and pointing in her face "..asking you the divorce for the latest 4 years...!!"  she walked backwards scared, as the tears rolled down her cheeks "This time, I will have it. Can't you understand I don't love you?"  he then said as he made his way toward the door, leaving the tearful Shinhye in the living room and he stormed out.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Couldn't update before since the site was down afgsadafgsdagf

I was about to jump from a bridge ><

Enjoy this, i'll update tomorrow, sorry any mistake...

and and...be kind and Comment hehe ^^

 

 

 

 

*Love, Love, Love*