제 15 회

Innocent Lovers

"You don't have to explain Seohyun" Yonghwa told her after she stopped him from leaving again.

She looked down at her hand, realizing how strong her grip was; she really didn't want him to leave.

"S-sorry..." she moved away awkwardly.

Both stayed in silence when she turned around looking for Minhyuk but he wasn't there anymore.

"I was going to your house to see if you were ok." he finally said. Seohyun turned to look back at him and smiled.

"Thanks. I'm ok, my husband isn't home"

He nodded. He was unsure if he should ask about the kiss with Minhyuk, about how she felt about him. They weren't dating or anything. They were friends, and he doesn't know if Seohyun feels the same way about him.

"Well— I’ll walk you home.” Yonghwa said moving aside so she can walk first, but she just stood still there playing with her hands as she looked down. She seemed to hesitate in asking something “Are you staying here then?” he said.

Seohyun lifted up her gaze as Yonghwa interrupted her thoughts “Ah~ no, I’ll—I’ll go.” She slightly said before starting to walk in front. Yonghwa just followed from behind quietly.

“Thank you” after a while Seohyun said, stopping walking in wait for Yonghwa to walk next to her “For worrying so much about me” she said looking up at Yonghwa who was still avoiding her eyes.

He was jealous, so he was unable to look into her eyes. Seohyun could notice he was upset; she wanted to clear things out, about what had happened with Minhyuk and that she doesn’t feel the same way he does, and that the kiss meant nothing.

Suddenly she just wanted to do it. She didn’t wanted him to misunderstand the relationship between she and Minhyuk; friends only. But Yonghwa was her friend as well; she just couldn’t completely understand why she cared so much about him misunderstanding.

“After what happened, I was feeling regretful for letting you go like that” Yonghwa stated.

Seohyun smiled “Thank you—But—“ She said trying to look for his eyes “—What happened?” she finally asked him.

Yonghwa turned around and kept walking she followed behind “Why are you being so cold?” she said holding onto his arm to stop him “Yonghwa…”

“Is nothing, let’s take you home before it gets late.” He said again not looking into her eyes.

“Are you—jealous?” she whispered. Yonghwa stopped walking and turned around, this time looking straight into her eyes, Seohyun startled.

“Honestly, I am” her eyes widen, she opened to say something but close it again when Yonghwa continued “I’m honest with you Seohyun, I love you; you know that. And yes, I am jealous of what just happened. I shouldn’t, you know why? Because Minhyuk is my best friend, I don’t want him to be hurt; I don’t wanna be the reason of him being hurt.”

“He is hurt because of me” she stated “Why he had to fall in love with me? I didn’t do anything for him to fall in love with me; I didn’t give him any reasons… why he had to fall for me?” she asked in a clueless expression landing her gaze to the floor as she tried to look for an answer.

“Why he wouldn’t?!” he immediately replied her, she looked up at him again “You are beautiful, kind, smart… you are perfect” Seohyun stared at him “I fell in love with you because I notice how perfect you are. Minhyuk noticed it too. What can we do also? We didn’t actually wanted to fall in love with the same girl”

Her pupils trembled as she kept staring at him “I—I think I like you” she confessed, this time Yonghwa startled, his heart started to beat, she had returned his feelings, he wanted to smile and hug her so badly, but she fought against it. Wasn’t it too fast? He just waited for her to keep talking “You won’t answer?” she suddenly asked.

“What should I say?” he coldly replied.

Seohyun sighed “I thought—“

“How do you know you like me? What do you feel?” he suddenly wanted to know what made her realized she liked him back. She said she doesn’t know what love is or how does it feels like. So how did she know he loves him?

“I don’t know” Seohyun sighed again before staring at him once again “I—When we are together I don’t want to leave your side, I don’t want you to leave me, I don’t want you to go back home. I wanna stay next to you.” Yonghwa unknowingly smiled “When I’m with you I am happy” she continued with an, almost, smile in her face “I feel protected and secure, I just don’t want to stay away from you.”

“Is that so?” he simply said still with that big smile in his face.

“Isn’t that what I should feel?”

“Is that what your heart tells you?” before Seohyun could answer him, both of his hands grabbed her sides and leaned down slowly until his lips brushed hers and placed a sweet kiss in them.

She was shocked, but after just a second she closed her eyes and responded to the kiss.

This time, at difference to Minhyuk’s kiss, she responded to it, she felt it too. This was different, the time stopped for her, she wanted it to last longer. 

He parted away and her eyes were still closed, holding onto what has just happened.

Her hand slowly reached her lips and she opened her eyes unable to look right into his eyes.

“What does your heart tells you?” he asked once more.

Slowly, a smile appeared on her face as she touched her lips, he scanned her expression and smiled at her “I—I—“ she slowly lifted her gaze and looked up at his smiling face “Then… I think I do really like you” she smiled once again and so did Yonghwa, slowly reaching down for her lips while holding her hand.

This time, unlike before, Seohyun responded quickly to the kiss holding tight his hand, she could even feel his smile against her lips.

This was the sweetest kiss she ever had. Sure all the kisses she received were from her husband, and the Minhyuk’s one, not so many, but this surely was the best that she would ever going to receive.

 

 

As Yonghwa walked Seohyun back to her house, both smiling and their hands holding tight on each other, both said goodbye just before arriving to the front door, the cameras were still there.

She was happy, she didn’t want Kyuhyun to appear and ruin this magical dream she was having.

It was already past midnight, 2:07am to be exactly.

Seohyun was still awake; she was sitting on the chair in front of the desk in her room smiling nonstop.

She was trying to read a book while she tried to settle down herself, but as the main female and male character appeared with a sweet situation, her hands cupped her face and she just couldn’t stop smiling.

She was just like a teenage who had found her first love. At the moment everything was so perfect, nothing could ruin the moment. She had forgotten about everyone. She was happy.

Another sweet scene appeared and she stood up from her chair with the book in her hands “At the moment I held his hand, this inexplicable feeling appears, and that’s when I know I do really love him” she read before pulling the book down, she smiled again “Then I think I do love him”

“Who do you love?”

Her smiled instantly faded away at the sound of his voice, her eyes widened and the fear filled her all over. That voice had just waked her up from this beautiful dream.

“Kyu-Kyuhyun…” she whispered after she turned around and saw him standing at the door with his shirt undone “W-what are you doing here?”

“I live here, what else?” he laughed as he started to undone his belt; Seohyun looked at him while she stick closer to the chair and as far as him “I have a surprise for you” he walked closer to her, his face just a few inches away from hers, she avoided it looking aside and down at the floor “You won’t ask?” she trembled in fear when she felt his hand travel down her sides “You won’t ask?!!” he yelled this time holding tight on her hair..

“Y-yeah… Kyuhyun please…” she begged while she held his wrist that was pulling her hair. He smirked and let go of her walking toward the bed and sat down.

“Good that you ask.” Seohyun looked down and wiped her tears “But before I tell you… come here quickly.” She lifted her gaze and saw him pulling his zipper down “Quickly, I don’t have enough time” he ordered while snapping his fingers.

Seohyun slowly made her way toward and stood up in front of him before Kyuhyun pulled her arm obligating her to go on her knees “Do it well this time baby” he said caressing her cheek.

Seohyun kept crying with her eyes fixed on the floor. This was so disgusting. It had happened so long since the last time Kyuhyun had obligated her to do this.

The last time he left her unconscious on the floor after beating her up against the wall a couple of times, since Seohyun didn’t knew how to do it, her slow speed frustrated him, he couldn’t take it and after almost choke her he beat her up until she lost consciousness.

She shut her eyes and lean down starting to do what she was ordered to do.

Just until he was satisfied, she sat down next to the bed and wiped all the mess off of her lips with the back of her hand, still crying “Well, that was better than last time.” He spoke tapping the place next to him. She stood up still trying to clean , and sat next to him.

“Now, your surprise” He said caressing her cheek “We will going to San Francisco” her eyes widened and looked up at him “I will take you to see your parents” he said.

Seohyun forgot about what had happened and just smiled widely “Really?”

He smirked “Yes, I am finally taking you to where they are. You just need to do something for me if you want to see your parents” she quickly agreed.

At the moment she couldn’t think in what he will surely make her do. The fact that she was finally going to see her parents was making her so happy.

It had been 4 years since the last time she saw them. After her wedding with Kyuhyun, two weeks later Kyuhyun locked her inside their house and she couldn’t go out to see them.

He was furious, their wedding night, she wasn’t ready so he let her stay at her parents’ house. And the next 2 weeks she would leave their house to go to her parents.

Kyuhyun forbade her to see her parents again. The next year after the abuse attempts, she would run away to her parents. Kyuhyun had enough of it and after destroy their house, he send both her parents away.

She did know where they were. Until now she didn’t knew.

She had missed them so much, it was her parents, and she had needed them both for 4 years. It was all the family she had and they were taken away from her.

Every night she would cry and pray up at the sky to her nightmare to end, and to see her parents again.

“Good girl.” Kyuhyun caressed her cheek making Seohyun zoom out of her thoughts “I don’t need to tell you, you already know what I want you to do, so…” he held both of her wrist and lay her back on the bed, he was about to kiss her when his phone rang.

He groaned and stood up taking his phone knowing what was about, he took his jacket and looked at Seohyun one last time before leaving the room “Pack your bags, we are leaving as soon as I come back.” He smirked looking at her happy expression.

She had fell for it.

 

 

At the next morning Seohyun woke up at her buzzing cell phone. She smiled at the new message.

 

Woke up already? hehe are you busy later? I want to go out with you <3

 

 

“Good morning Ms. Cho. Are you going somewhere?” the maid asked her with an unknowing look on her face. Seohyun was smiling brightly; she just wouldn’t usually smile like this. It was weird.

“Yes.” Seohyun answer her before sipping her juice “I will eat breakfast outside. You can go home for the rest of the day. Thank you” she smiled at her once again before leaving the house.

As she walked outside, she spotted the handsome male standing at the other side of the street with a bouquet of baby’s breath and just a single rose. She smiled and walked toward him.

“Hi” he said handing her the bouquet “This is for you.”

She smiled taking the bouquet “Thank you. How did you know I liked baby’s breath?” she asked looking down at them and then up at him again, he just smiled.

“I have so many things to tell you. Let’s go first.” He held her hand and both started to walk toward the bus stop.

“I thought it will be better to go there in bus.” Yonghwa told her after they both boarded the bus and sat at the back.

“Yeah, is been so long since the last time I ride a bus.”

“Really?” he asked curiously.

“Yes. Since I got married, Kyuhyun won’t let me ride a bus or taxi. If I wanted to go out somewhere, the butler and bodyguard had to drive me there. I couldn’t go anywhere alone, they would follow me from behind.”

Yonghwa quickly looked around and behind the bus, like if the butler or bodyguard will be following them.

Seohyun giggled at him “They don’t follow me anymore” Yonghwa looked at her and smiled shyly “Since I don’t leave the house as much as I used to. The guards who guarded the house, Kyuhyun also got rid of them. They sometimes come back, when is an urgent thing.”

“Urgent thing?”

Seohyun nodded “Yes, when the police is looking for him”

“Oh.” he nodded.

“But let’s not talk about that.” She said with a smile on her face again “Where are we going?”

“Amusement park”

Seohyun eyes widened in happiness “Really?!” he nodded again “Woah!! I haven’t been there since I was 6” she clapped her hands.

“I’m glad you like” he said holding her hand “I also, since this will be our first date” Seohyun smiled shyly hording his hand “I will be answering any question you have to me”

She nodded “If is that so, then you can ask about me too.”

“Really? Are you ok with it?”

“Yes” she nodded “But before, I need to ask you this.” Yonghwa looked at her nodding his head “…Shinhye—“ Yonghwa sighed “—Is she ok? Where was she the other day?”

 

 

Yonghwa walked inside his house, he took off his shoes and walked toward the kitchen to grab a bottle of water.

He had just confessed to Minhyuk that he liked Seohyun too, and it hadn't gone to well.

“Where were you?” he heard Shinhye’s husky voice asking. He just sighed and walked toward the living room sitting on the couch.

He heard her soft sobs as she walked toward him and sat on the couch next to him.

“You left with Seohyun last night, right?” she asked with her gaze fixed on the floor.

“Why ask?”

“Why you left me there?”

“Shinhye, I’m not in the mood to fight” he replied and tried to stand up when Shinhye suddenly hugged him.

“Can’t you stay with me tonight? I need to tell you something”

“I’m going out” he coldly informs her freeing himself from her embrace.

“Minhyuk came looking for you” she quickly told him in attempt to make him stay.

He just turned to look at her over his shoulder “I know. I already talked with him.”

“I’m not feeling well, please don’t leave.” She begged him once more.

“Go sleep. I’ll be back later.” He said for the last time and walked out.

 

 

“She was home” he told Seohyun “She wasn’t feeling well, so she slept all day”

“Really?”

“Yeah, she is fine now. Let’s just not talk about her anymore, let’s enjoy ourselves today.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Waaah~~~ everyone-eu~~~ YongSeo confession!!!

hohoho It was about time right? :D kkk

Heol~~ Seohyun is leaving? :O I suddenly thought of something for the story c:

there will be more to go ^-~ Yongseo date at the next chap oh yeah~~

 

Thank you subscriberseu~~

don't worry, Minhyukie will not suffer in the end... my baby <33

hehe AH!! did you notice? I found a way to add music to the chapters so I did c:

what do you think? Is nice? Or do you find it annoying?

Tell me tell me t-t-t-t-t-tell me I will get rid of it if you don't like :)

 

뿡~!

 

 

*With U*