제 21 장

Innocent Lovers

“Are you happy?”

“A little,” Seohyun replied to Yonghwa with a smile on her face as she rested on the door frame watching her mother soundly asleep in one room “I just need my dad with me, and everything will be fine now.” She then looked over her shoulder to Yonghwa; she didn’t know he was right behind her so when she turned around their faces were inches away.

Yonghwa smiled when he saw her blush and gave her a peck on the lips. Seohyun eyes widen surprised.

“Don’t worry; your dad will be here soon. Sooyoung and Jungshin left 2 hours ago; they must be on their way back here.” He told her as he looked down to his clock.

After looking up again, he noticed Seohyun was still blushing, he laughed again holding her hand making her surprised again and he then dragged her downstairs.

“Why are you so surprised?” he said once they were downstairs, he stopped and turned around to face her “Haven’t we hold hands before? Haven’t I kissed you before?” he ; she was really cute when she was shy.

When Seohyun looked down nervous Yonghwa laughed again and held her face with his hands placing a kiss on her lips.

He was just so happy about what Seohyun had said last night.

“I love him” she said, right in front of him, she confessed her feelings to her mother. She also said she wanted to be with him, that she wanted to start a new life with him.

This made Yonghwa really happy, this was the beginning, now that she was completely sure of her feelings for him, now that she wasn’t scared anymore to finally part from her husband, they could start a new life.

Her mother presence made her calmer and secure. Now she could believe in Yonghwa 100%.

“We’re ba—Yah! You two!” Seohyun and Yonghwa quickly parted after hear the door open and Jungshin yell at them “We left for only 2h hrs. please~”

Yonghwa laughed as Seohyun blushed shyly.

“Seohyun-ah, someone came to see you.” Sooyoung smiled opening the door wide for the old man to walk in.

Just like the scene last night, she rushed in tears toward him and hugged him tight.

“My daughter.” He said in tears as well “How have you been?”

“Dad, I’m…fine… I’m ok, but you, dad, are you fine?” she said inspecting him from head to toe “Mom said you were sick.”

“Not anymore, now that I see you, I feel healthy again” her dad assured her with a smile “No, don’t cry ok? Uh? Don’t waste those precious tears of you like that.” He comforted her once again wiping her falling tears as he smiled down at her “I missed you my daughter.” Then placed a kiss on her forehead making Seohyun tears reappear.

She was just so happy.

Now she felt secure, now that her parents were with here, she was no longer afraid Kyuhyun could do something to them.

Because she didn’t knew were her parents were, if she didn’t do what Kyuhyun told her too she was scared he might hurt them. Because as he had said, he knew were they where. Which she now knows, it wasn’t true.

She never tried to leave him because of the same reason. Besides, he will find her, beat her and then kill her parents as a punishment.

Now she was no longer afraid, but she couldn’t be so calm either. After all, he was powerful and might as well find her here, and kill her and her parents. And Yonghwa and his friends might suffer as well.

She was still praying for that to not happen.

She didn’t want to be hurt again. Not again.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Damn it, find her!” Kyuhyun yelled at the bodyguards who had rece again without Seohyun.

They had been looking for her and even went to Wonju but didn’t find her. They kept coming back expecting Kyuhyun to tell them to stop looking for her and focus on his problems now. But of course not.

Now, with all those problems he has, now more than ever he wants to find her and hurt her, badly.

“The situation right now doesn’t look good Mr. Cho. They found the warehouse at Ichon, 5 were arrested, and they confessed the work they’ve been doing there.”

“!” Kyuhyun cursed after their lawyer explained “Who were those idiots?”

“It was manager Kim’s group,”

“Damn…”

“If they make them talk, it's the end.”

“They won’t” Kyuhyun stood up and fixed his jacket “We’ll give them a little reminder of why they shouldn’t open their mouths.” he evilly smirked.

“What should we do with Boss Cho?” the lawyer asked a little nervous.

Kyuhyun just scoffed. This actually wasn’t bad enough; it was the perfect time to take all that old man’s money.

“Mr. Cho! Mr. Cho!” just then, a maid stormed inside the room yelling.

“Why do you come in like that?!” Kyuhyun yelled at her.

“I-I’m sorry,” she stutter and apologized bowing her head “B-but…the B-boss… He is dead.”

The lawyer and Kyuhyun looked at each other for a minute. Seeing not movement from Kyuhyun, the lawyer looked away and ran outside the room followed by the maid.

Once alone, Kyuhyun smirked and chuckled evilly “That old man… Tsk… it was about time” pulling out his phone making some movements in it and some calls, he calmly left the room.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“My poor daughter, I’m so sorry you had to suffer so much because of the stupid father you’ve got” Seohyun’s father sincerely said holding her daughter’s hand.

After had heard about her life, he could not help but blame himself for her daughter’s suffering. He blamed himself because he was the one who bring Cho family into their life.

Because he couldn’t think properly then, to think of a decent and better way to get the money they needed. Because he was the one who put her daughter in this situation.

“Daddy don’t say that! It wasn’t your fault!” Seohyun consoled her father “It was me who wanted to help. It was me who decided to do this.”

Seohyun on the other side, listening to her parents’ story as well, she thought she was the one to blame for their suffering.

Not being strong enough to stand by herself and protect her parents appropriately. If she was strong enough to marry the son of a drug trafficker, to use herself as the pay of millions of dollars, why wasn’t she strong enough to look for her parents and protect them?

She, just like her dad, blamed herself as well.

“Sorry to interrupt but, Mr. Ahn, I really think you are an amazing man. For have done what you did to protect your daughters and wife. Seohyun definitely looks like you; she’s a good person just like you. I don’t think you have to blame yourself, as a husband and father, I think that’s what other could have done too.” Yonghwa said heartily.

Now knowing most of Seohyun’s family story, he now could understand the why of all the things happening in Seohyun’s marriage.

She was definitely strong, for had being able to endure years of abuse just to protect her parents.

And she had said she didn’t know what love was.

“Stop all the tears; we are now together, ok? We will be fine now; we will start a new life.” Seohyun’s mom said hugging her husband and daughter.

For some reason they actually felt safe now, but they deeper inside knew they couldn’t be that calm yet.

Kyuhyun was still the rich and powerful son of a drug trafficker, he could find them anytime and then, it would be over.

But if that gets to happen, they surely had the same thought, enjoy themselves and try to live happy meanwhile until the very end. If there is really one waiting for them.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Oppa!” Shinhye lifted her hand when she spot Minhyuk walking inside the coffee shop.

She smiled standing up as he waited for him reach her table “Have you been well?” he said smiling and hugging her before taking sit.

“Yeah I’ve been. But, what about you? It seemed like you disappeared of earth" she laughed.

“Well… I just, I needed to think,” he told her a bit sad.

“Is because of Seohyun, right?” she asked obviously knowing the answer was yes.

Minhyuk just sighed.

“Yonghwa and I are getting divorce.” Minhyuk widen his eyes and looked up at her.

“What?”

“I’m finally letting Yonghwa go.” She smiled somehow proud of herself. Because she could now understand how much the suffering of Yonghwa and herself was in this marriage, and she finally could open the door to their happiness.

“What happened?” Minhyuk asked still confused.

“I now know, that you can’t buy love, you can’t force love. He was in love with someone else. She makes him happy, so…” she sighed “…I, deserve a complete love. Someone who can accept me and my child.” She then smiled rubbing her, still, flat belly.

“Wait, what? Child?” Minhyuk asked once again confused.

Shinhye laughed at him “You really left earth.”

“Are you pregnant? From who? Is it Yonghwa’s? Did you cheat? Is that why you decided to divorce him?” Minhyuk started asking nonstop and Shinhye would just laugh at him.

“Breathe out oppa”

“Whose is it?” he asked one last time.

Shinhye smile faded and she looked away before taking a deep breath “I don’t know.”

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON’T KNOW?!” Minhyuk then yelled standing up. Shinhye looked back at him with widen eyes. His yell had made people’s attention on them, she got embarrassed.

“Ah oppa, shut up!” She whispered while covering her face with her hand “Sit down!”

Minhyuk took a deep breath and sat down again “Shinhye how could you not know who’s the dad? With how many dudes you sleep?!” he scolded her gaining a hard slap in his arm “Ah!”

“Oppa!!” she pouted “Is not that, okay? I just, can’t remember who he was. I was drunk.” She confessed ashamed.

“Then what are you gonna do? Are you having it?”

“Of course!” she quickly replied “No matter who the dad is or the situation where it was conceived. He has no guilt of her stupid mother actions, he should born and live happily. I’ll make that happen, even if I had to make it alone.”

“You are an amazing woman Shinhye.” Minhyuk smiled “You definitely deserve a man that truly loves you and respects you and accepts you, and now, your child as well.” He sincerely told her while holding her hand.

“I will find it. There’s many good men out there. You as well, deserve someone as good as you, that loves you. I hope you can find her too.” Both stood there smiling and talking.

They had been friends since high school along with Yonghwa and Jungshin, and Jonghyun. But they had never actually had this kind of open conversation.

They open up their hearts to each other and talked for so long, having so much in common and knowing exactly how the other felt.

They definitely hoped a good person to come into each other’s lives.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Nobody move!!”

“Stay where you are!!”

“Everyone drop your guns to the ground now!!!

The police officers started to yell after broke into Cho mansion, although there were practically obligated to stop the case, the prosecutor and agents ignored it all the threats, they finally could do something against the powerful drug trafficker and killer crimes.

They had actually worked in the case for the last 3 and half years. No one actually was able to continue with it because of the powerful person he was, everyone was scared.

Not until now, this prosecutor stood up and decided to finish this case and bring it to the court. He and all his workers were dangerous, those kind of powerful people weren’t supposed to be wandering around like normal people.

They were hiding a gun under their coats and won’t doubt a second in use it with anyone.

After hard work, here there were, finally with the arrest warrant they hoped for years.

“Manager Han, we see each other again.” One of the agents told the mid-thirties man that was being handcuffed. The man just scoffed, he was still thinking he, just like the other times, will be set free again in less than 18hrs.

“If I was you I wouldn’t be smiling.” The agent told him tapping his shoulder “Where’s your boss?!” he then took him by the collar and asked him.

“Over there… lay in a bed, dead…” he mocked “You were really late Mr. Agent, he died!” the man mocked and laughed at him as he was being dragged outside.

“Call the forensic.” The agent instructed “Now revise the house, his son still's alive.”

 

 

 

“Mr. Cho, everyone was put under arrest.” Kyuhyun’s driver informed him after end his call.

Kyuhyun was just too busy counting money “You just drive.” He order him and throw him some documents.

“What is this?” he asked confused after seeing them. It were fake identifications.

“We are leaving the country, now drive, we don’t have much time” Kyuhyun order him once more.

Now it was only him, him and his driver and two bodyguards were the only ones left. He saw this coming from years back, he and his father had been arrested before, always set free afterwards, but he knew someday it wasn’t just going to go as they planned.

And today was the day.

He had already made preparations for it. He had transferred tons of money to his bank account, had falsified important documents such as ID and passport, he did it as well for his driver and bodyguards, he bought a house in Maldives using his fake name, he had a car parked in an abandoned house close to the airport for its use after his escape. Everything was perfectly planned for him to leave away.

He now he had only something missing:

“Have you found Seohyun?!”

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Have you talked with Shinhye? With Minhyuk?” Yonghwa and Jungshin were talking at the backyard, they thought Seohyun needed some time alone with her family, so they went outside and started to talk again. There was where the topic that it wasn’t mentioned earlier, came out now. Minhyuk.

“Since that incident, I haven’t talked to her. I was too busy with Seohyun that I completely forgot about her,” all he wanted was to clarify things with Seohyun that he just forgot about file the petition of divorce at the next day.

He knew Shinhye was going to give him the divorce anyways so he didn’t worry about wait a little longer. He couldn’t and didn’t want to leave Seohyun’s side right now.

About Minhyuk, he just did know nothing. Just like Shinhye’s case, after the kiss incident he practically disappeared. Yonghwa as well didn’t tried to contact him, he just thought Minhyuk needed some time to think.

Yonghwa stood in silence and Jungshin knew the answer to his question then.

“Do you want me to try calling him?” Jungshin asked after a while “I can talk to him. It will be really bad if a friendship of years would break just because of a girl.” Yonghwa then turned to look at him “I-I mean… I’m not blaming Seohyun but—“

“I know what you mean.” He said “I don’t want to part with him neither. I’ve shared so much with him; he is my best friend,”

“And what am I?!” Jungshin frowned pushing him with his elbow.

Yonghwa just laughed “You’re my best friend too,” he said making Jungshin smile “But I’ve shared much more with Minhyuk. You and Jonghyun are my best friends again but disappeared for years. I only had Minhyuk, my brother.”

“Then you want to lose your brother just like that?” Yonghwa turned to look at him “Call him! Talk to him, tell him how much he means to you and how much your friendship means.”

“Wow, since when did you become like this?” Yonghwa said breaking the nice atmosphere.

“Sooyoung mom is psychologist so…”

“Yonghwa, Jungshin! I think you need to come!” Seohyun’s father called them from the door, they both looked at each other and then ran inside.

“Kyuhyun’s bodyguards…” Seohyun told Yonghwa while she held her mother’s hand scared.

He and Jungshin walked toward the windows and peeked outside.

“I’ve already told you I’m living here with my boyfriend only.” They could hear Sooyoung talking to them.

“Then let us go inside and see.” The two men were about to walk in but Sooyoung moved and blocked their way.

“Where do you think you go? You won’t go in.” she said.

“You are hiding something?” the men said trying to scare her. These tall tanned and chunky men wearing black glasses and clothes, they could intimidate any girl.

Sooyoung just was already used to all this.

“Firstly, who are you? Secondly, what are you exactly looking for? And thirdly, do you have a search warrant issued by a judge?” he confronted them. They just looked at each other knowing she won’t let them in.

“If you are thinking right now ‘Oh what’s with this crazy woman butting in?’ Let me tell you that I am a lawyer, and if you want to come inside my house, you first need to identify yourself, are you police officers? Agents? What? Where’s the search warrant? Should I just call the real police then?” she said not even a little intimidated.

“Look Miss…?” they looked at her waiting for her to identify herself.

Sooyoung just crossed her arms and furrowed “I’m not telling you any information if you don’t show me an official ID.”

The man scoffed and rolled his eyes, this girl was definitely hard “Look Miss, we are looking for Ahn Seohyun, she is definitely here somewhere and we need to find her.”

Sooyoung nodded still with arms crossed “Ok, then show me the order issued by the judge.” She didn’t stop.

The two men got frustrated and one of them put out a picture “This woman is Ahn Seohyun,” he said showing it to Sooyoung; she just looked at it with straight face “If you ever see her around, please contact us.” Then they gave her a card with a number.

Sooyoung looked at it but didn’t take it “It doesn’t have your names or where are you from. Why would I call you if I see her?” she said.

The men rolled their eyes and just placed the card at the top of the mailbox “Just be sure to inform us if you see her.” They say before walking away while looked inside the garden.

Sooyoung stared at them until they disappeared in the distance; she then took the card and walked inside.

“Sooyoung what did they say to you?! Are you ok?!” Jungshin asked worried.

“I’m ok.” She calmly said “They were looking for Ahn Seohyun.” She then said looking at Seohyun.

“They were send by Kyuhyun.” Seohyun’s father said.

“I think is the best for the three of you to stay inside, to not even peek outside the house.” Yonghwa told them.

“I think you should do the same too, Yonghwa.” Jungshin then added.

“Yeah, you too as well Yonghwa, that man could have order them to look for you too.” Sooyoung continued “Is the best for you four to stay inside. I’ve sent them away but they might comeback.”

“In the meantime, let’s just hide here.”

 

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Ok, I think I trust Word enough to post this without checking it twice ._.

but If there' are some mistakes, I'm sorry,

now i'm busy trying to not fall asleep lol

I'm thinking hard in a good finale for all of them,

I don't want to kill anyone again .______.

Anyways, goodnight ^-~