제 10 회

Innocent Lovers

"You're finally here Seohyun"

"Annyeonghaseyo!"  Seohyun bowed at the old man.

Yonghwa quickly bowed too "A-Annyeonghaseyo"

"This man...who is this man?" 
the old man tried to stand up from his wheel chair. Seohyun went toward him tried to help him but he pushed her arm away "Get off!"  his assistant looked at Seohyun who moved back and then he helped the old man to stand up.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun, she was looking down sad and scared.

"And so, who are you? Where is Kyuhyun?"  he asked looking and walking around with the help of his walking stick.

"K-Kyuhyun-ssi....went to do some business out of town" she answer him still looking down.

"Business?!! Without let me know first?! That wretch!!"  he yelled out of the weakness from his disease making Seohyun gasp scared. He then again looked at Yonghwa "I asked who are you?! And what are you doing with Kyuhyun's wife?"

Seohyun slowly lifted her gaze to look at Yonghwa, he bowed "Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Jung Yonghwa"

"He is...an artist, the paint for your birthday, he did it."
Seohyun whispered.

"Jung Yonghwa?"

Yonghwa nodded "Y-yeh"

"Do I know you?"

"I... don't think so".

"You say you're a painter...Jung Yonghwa..."  he said thinking before his assistant whispered to him.

"...Jung Yonghwa painted those paintings at your partner's companies...remember the ones back in Jap..."

"Ah yeah yeah"  the old man interrupted him moving his hand infront of his face "and so...you Seohyun, did you already invited him to my party?"  he said weakly.

Seohyun looked at Yonghwa and then back to his father-in-law "T-that...Kyuhyun-ssi didn't want me to invite anyone"

"And who said he is your guest!!?"  he yelled again "He is my guest!"  he laughed in his husky sick voice looking at Yonghwa and he bowed.

"T-Thank you sir"

"You can also bring your wife"
  the man suddenly said, Seohyun slowly looked at Yonghwa who was confused, 'how did he knew I was married?' Yonghwa thought.

Seohyun looked down at Yonghwa's hand, to his ring, he realized and hide it again.

 "You have to come, with your wife"  he coughed sitting down on his wheel chair "I'll go now"  his assistant pushed him toward the door, Seohyun and Yonghwa moved aside.

"I'll see you there Mr. Jung...And Seohyun...cheating your husband..tsk tsk..."  he said shaking his head side to side without looking at  her "..I'll love to meet the woman that didn't fulfill your needs making you come to this kid Mr. Jung..."  he laughed indicating his assistant to go out.

"M-Mr...." Yonghwa was about to tell him what was the real relationship between he and Seohyun, besides, that wasn't a way to talk to a woman, especially Seohyun. 

She held his arm to stop him "Don't do that"  she looked down leading him inside the house "You can leave the painting in that corner."  Yonghwa nodded before Seohyun walked toward the kitchen.

"Your father-in-law every time is more sick"  the housekeeper told Seohyun who was taking out 2 glasses, she nodded .

"He is."

"And so, who is your friend? You finally decided to go out with another man?"
  the housekeeper asked her smiling curiously.

Seohyun quickly shook her head "Ahjumma!!"  the housekeeper laughed "He is just a friend"

"He is really handsome." Seohyun smiled as both looked at the living room were he was sitting.

"He is...But we can't."  she said before walking out to the living room.

"Want to drink something?"  Yonghwa quickly stood up a soon as he heard Seohyun.

"A-ah yeah...Thank you."  he thanked her after he took the glass of tea from her and both sat down at the couch

"That was...your father-in-law?"  he asked her and she nodded looking down.

"Yeah...he is."

"Just like his dad.."   he whispered.

"What did you say?"  she looked at him 
 
"I mean...your husband...like father like son, right?"  

Seohyun smiled "I guess..." 

Then Yonghwa's phone suddenly rang, it was a new text.

"Yonghwa...I need to tell you something important!!! Can we met tonight?"

"Oh...it's from Minhyuk..."  he told her and she sighed, she was still thinking in Minhyuk's confession. Yonghwa looked at her  "Are you ok?"

"Yeah..."
  she sightly smiled.

"Well..he says he has something important to say..." 

Does he is going to tell Yonghwa that he confessed to her? They were best friends after all?, she was worried, she didn't wanted Yonghwa to know, but why?, she asked himself again and again

"Yonghwa-ssi...." 

He looked at her"Yes?"

"Sorry...I just...No no nothing...You will be coming at Kyuhyun's dad party right?"
  she asked smiling and he nodded.

"I will!"  just to be with Seohyun, he will go. 

"Will you...bring your wife?"  she whispered

"You want me to?"  her eyes widen looking at him.

"N-ne?"

He then laughed nervously "No no I mean...it isn't to much..If i..."

"You can...bring her...if you want"
  he nodded, before again, his phone rang again, this time was an incoming call

"Shinhye..."  he whispered.

"Answer.." Seohyun told him.

Yonghwa sightly smiled standing up and walking toward the door to answer "What you want?"

"Where are you? You still with that girl, right?"

"If you know already why bother in call?"  he simply told her before hang up and turn off his phone. Then walked back to Seohyun sighing.

"It is everything ok?"

"Yeah..."
he sighed again "Seohyun-ssi...I....will you mind if I....how old are you?"

"How old..?...I'll be turning 25"


"25?! Then you...you..."

"Ms. Cho, is 8 pm already, I'll leave now"  the ahjumma told Seohyun as she was putting on her coat.

Seohyun smiled "Yeah...gomawo. Be careful!" she bowed and the housekeeper smiled as she left the house.

"So..."  Seohyun sat down back on the couch

"Did you got married when you were 20? Why?" 

Seohyun let out a small giggle "Well... It was...like an arranged marriage..." she whispered 

"What?"  he was somehow shocked.

"My dad used to work with that man...we needed money. My dad borrowed a lot money, we couldn't pay it...His son was after me...Kyuhyun ask me to marry him, and so then...he will tell his dad to forget the debt..I was...the pay"  she explained with her face looking down.

"Why you agreed to that?"

"Why wouldn't I? I love my parents, that man could have...do the worst to my parents"


"But look how is your life!! He hits you! How can you let him do that?"  

"How do you know..?"

"Minhyuk... told me.."

"You know?" Yonghwa nodded "Nothingg like this would happen if I only gave him a child"  she said wiping her tears.

"What?"  

"He by now just wants me to have his child. Because his dad is dying, he is rich, and he will give all the money to his first grandson. Kyuhyun is his only son so..." 

"Then why not just adopt one and tell him is his? Your father-in-law will die anyways before the baby grows up and shows any similarity to any of you two."  Seohyun shook her head.

"No, that will never work. He every time, he always forces me to...s-sleep with him...Until now I...I've been safe...He hasn't done nothing to me yet." 

Seohyun was crying, Yonghwa couldn't keep listening to all that. How much she suffered for those 5 years. She got married to that bastard, he couldn't make her dream come true.

She loved her parents so much, so she sacrificed for them.

He hesitate before hold her in his embrace. Seohyun was shocked, she knew it was 'wrong', but still, she stayed in his embrace.

They stood there for a couple of minutes, just the two of them.

Seohyun then moved away from his embrace sitting back again sobbing.

"Thank you...and sorry" she wiped her tears.

"Why sorry?"

She smiled looking at him "Ani~ just...because of this..."

"No, it is ok"
he smiled warmly to her and so did she

A few minutes of silence...

"Seohyun-ssi...would you like to go out with me?"

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

YongSeo romance will start? ^^

Sorry if it was short, any mistakes c:

Comment! <3

 

 

 

 

 

*Nervous Dream*