제 11 회

Innocent Lovers

"G-go out?...like a...d-date?" she stutter.

"Yeah...a date...would you like?" Yonghwa asked again smiling.

Seohyun stood up walking away, Yonghwa also did "d-date?....Yonghwa-ssi..." she turned around "...you are married...and so do I...we barely know eachother..."

Yonghwa then walked toward her and interrumpted her  "Ok...wanna know more about me: Jung Yonghwa, I was born June 22, I'm 26 years old, from Busan."  he continued "My dad, Jung Donghwa, died when I was 20, I only have my mom, Jung YeonHee. After my father died, she had an accident, and lose her hability to walk. A few years ago, she was diagnosed with Alzheimer. She is living in our house, in Busan. Is being taking care for a neighbor friend of her. Thanks to her, I can be here working. But I still worry a lot about her...whenever I have time, I go by to see her. Sometimes she does't know who I am..." Yonghwa explained, with almost tears in his eyes. 

Seohyun could see how hard must have been for him to have his mom in that state.

"I am sorry about that..." she whispered.

"The reason why I accepted the money from Shinhye's parents, and I married her was because of my dad dying, I had to help my mom, she had no work, how she was going to eat? How I was going to keep studying? I had to marry her in order to help my mom. And then after what happened to her... I had to do it."

After hearing that, Seohyun realized how similar their situations were. They had to marry someone they didn't love just to save and help their family.

Yonghwa lifted his gaze and held her arm. "Let's go out...on a date..." he then smiled dragging her outsite.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Are you cold?" Yonghwa asked.

Seohyun shook her head, then she shivered. Her turtleneck sweater was thin.

"You are cold!" he said, she looked up at him as he took off his jacket.

"No no Yonghwa-ssi...it is cold" she refused to take his jacket when he pull it over her shoulders.

"..I'm ok. I'm wearing this sweater. You wear it." he insisted.

"No, I'm ok too, I'm wearing a sweater also...just..."

"aaah~ just wear it" he smiled.

Seohyun smiled back and bowed before wearing the jacket "Thank you"

"I'm sorry for make you go out at this hour...right now, when is cold." he apologized placing his hands inside his front pockets.

"It's ok...I guess..." she looked down.

"You don't want to go out with me?" he asked her stopping his walk.

Seohyun quickly lifted her gaze to look at him and quickly denied with her head "No~ is not that..." he sighed "...I just don't think this is right..."

"It might not be...but there is nothing wrong with go out with a ...friend..."

"friend?...yeah! a friend...is nothing wrong..." she sighly smiled.

 

30 minutes passed. They were still walking next to the road, in the cold night.

Both were in silence.

He peeked at her a couple of time, and realized she was surely freezing. She was hugging herself.

"...You know were we're going?" he suddenly asked.

Seohyun looked up at him, shaking "..e-eh?... no~ I'm just following you..." Yonghwa laughed.

Yonghwa knew Seohyun had not idea where they were, but still she trusted in him and kept walking next with him, following him.

The sudden sound of a train leaving made Seohyun jump surprised, that was when she knew finally where they were.

"Where are we going?" she asked when they stepped inside the station.

"We will take the last train...We're going to Busan" he told her smiling.

"L-last train..to B-Busan?" she stutter looking around to the alone station, then up to the clock in the wall "...is 9:17...are we going to wait till 12?"

"Thank you!" she thanked the lady as he bought the tickets "Aniyo~ tonight last train is at 9:35. Let's just wait 18 more minutes." he smiled warmly as he held her hand leading her to the seats.

"You are hungry?" Yonghwa asked after they sat down, she shook her head.

"I'm ok." Seohyun looked up at him smiling.

Yonghwa looked around and to outside "...there might be a store open around here..." he said standing up before looking at Seohyun, who also looked at him "Should I go out and buy some snacks?" he asked her as he started to walk to the door without hearing her answer first.

Seohyun quickly stood up holding his arm "No~ I'm ok...Don't go." she said leading him to the seats again. Yonghwa chuckled.

Once Seohyun sat down, without lifting her gaze as she waiting for Yonghwa to sat down next to her "Wait here!" he said.

She quickly lifted her gaze to see Yonghwa walking out "No~! Yonghwa-ssi!!" she yelled but it was late since Yonghwa had already left.

 

Seohyun was waiting at the door hugging herself, the train was getting ready to leave.

"Seohyun-ssi!! Go inside!!" Yonghwa yelled from afar running toward her. Seohyun looked behind her but didn't wanted to leave without him.

"Quickly!!"

"Let's go." he held her hand as he stepped inside the station. And both walked inside the train.

 

Once inside, both sat down.

Seohyun sighed. Yonghwa looked at her. "You still think this is wrong, don't you?"

"No I don't. Just...it scares me." she whispered.

Yonghwa looked at her "What does? Your husband? It is that?" she sighed looking down.

"You should sleep. It will be a long way." he said.

Seohyun nodded laying her head toward the window closing her eyes. Yonghwa smiled at her he covering both of them with his jacket as he fell asleep also.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

The sound of the train woke up Seohyun. They had arrived.

She opened her eyes slowly, and realized she was laying on Yonghwa's shoulder.

She slowly move her head trying to not wake him up. Maybe he didn't notice she was laying in his shoulder.

Yonghwa groaned and opened his eyes, he rubbed them "We are here."

"Yeah." she simply said standing up.

Yonghwa smiled, he knew Seohyun was nervious about her laying on his shoulder. That she thought he didn't knew, but no. Yonghwa was awake when her head slowly slid aside and landed on his shoulder. She was being shy now.

They walked out the train, being welcomed by the fresh breeze of the midnight.

Yonghwa took a deep breath "Is been so long."  Seohyun smiled.

"It isn't that cold now." she said.

"Oh~ then we should walk?"

"Eh?"

"My house isn't that far. Is that way, next to the beach." he smiled., Seohyun eyes widen.

"It is next to the beach?" he nodded "Waah~ I really love the beach!" she said clapping her hands. Yonghwa laughed.

"Then let's go!"

 

Yonghwa held her hand and started to walk next to the road. Just holding hands had become something natural to do.

As they walked, slowly the sound of the waves, the smell of the beach were starting to be more stronger.

At the front, the ocean started to appear.

Yonghwa looked at Seohyun who was smiling brightly looking at the beach. She was just like a little girl.

"Is been so long since I last came here!" she said.

 

Yonghwa steps started to become smaller. Seohyun realized they were getting close to his house.

A lonely, big, but pretty house in front of the beach. It was really illuminated the front and the back of it. It was white, with a small garden at the front.

It was really pretty.

"Is this your house?" Seohyun asked as they walked closer. Yonghwa nodded.

"Yeah." he said while opening the white wooden gate.

They walked in.

"Is so pretty!" Seohyun exclaimed.

This was exactly how her dream house was.

Not necessarily big, but infront of the beach. Away from other houses, white and iluminated. With a garden at the front where the kids could play during spring. And the beach at the back were they could hang out at summer.

She couldn't help but smiled at her dreams.

As she think more about it, it became sad.

Sad to see how all those dreams she had, were now this life she had.

Not the big house she had, and the tons of money that landed in her bank account every hour, money that she knew it wasn't coming from anything good. Not to mention the abuse she recieved from her husband. That wasn't planned by her. That was something she never thought it will happen in her life.

She had kept this dreams inside of her.

Now this was her life and it seemed to not be a way to get away of it.

"Omo~ Yonghwa!" once Yonghwa opened the door and walked inside the house and old lady greeted Yonghwa with a big hug "You've grown up so much!!"

Seohyun stood there looking at them, she wondered if she was her mom. But then, she looked inside the house, at the living room, it was a big glass door with view to the outside to the beach. It had a terrace, and through the window she could see a woman sitting in a wheelchair. Yonghwa's mom.

"And who is this pretty lady?" the woman that greeted Yonghwa asked. Seohyun smiled "Aigoo~ so pretty~"

"Thank you~ I'm Seohyun, nice to meet you." Seohyun introduced herself while bowing.

"Aigo~ you are so pretty~" Seohyun shyly giggled and bowed again thanking her "But, Yonghwa, what about miss Shinhye? Did you two separated?" the woman asked.

Seohyun looked down awkwardly. Yonghwa shook his head "We... don't. But actually aunt, we aren't doing well lately."

"Still~ you should wait to be officially single to start dating~"

"We aren't dating ahjumeonim." Seohyun quickly said looking up at her "We are just friends."

"Don't call me ahjumeonim, call me aunt BaekHee." Seohyun bowed "When you go single..." the aunt said to Yonghwa before slightly pointing to Seohyun with her gaze. Yonghwa smiled. The aunt also thought Seohyun will be a nice girl for him.

"Aunt, my mom haven't fell asleep yet?" he asked.

"No, she has been falling asleep around 2 am lately."

"And you aren't sleepy?"

The aunt shook her head "I'm ok. Your mom is outside."

Yonghwa smiled, leading Seohyun, they both walked to the terrace. Yonghwa smiled as he walked closer to his mom. He crouched down infront of her and held her hands.

"Omma, I'm here. I came to visit you"

Seohyun stood there in silence looking at them. The smile on Yonghwa's face was something she had never seen before.

It wasn't that usual smile he showed to her when they were together, it wasn't the smile he showed when he was with his friends. This was a different smile. A beautiful smile.

He held his mom's hands as if he depended on it to live. He caress them. His eyes sparkly looking at her. His eyes showing a happy-hopeful look.

"Yonghwa... my son." Yonghwa's mom said his cheek with one of her hands. Yonghwa smiled became brighter and his eyes started to tear. He stood up and hugged her tightly

She had remember him.

"Where had you been? You said you will be going to school. You never came back." his mom said.

Yonghwa moved apart and wiped his tears "Oh~ you are crying~ did the teacher scold you?"

Yonghwa shook his head "No mom, something went inside my eye." he said "Mom, I'm sorry I haven't come visit you in a while. Please forgive me."

"Why would I? You went to school. You need to study to become a great and important person when you grow up." his mom lifted her hand to his face again, he crouched down again so she could reach his face "You've become so handsome. You have grown so much."  Yonghwa nodded.

His mom suddenly moved her hand away and looked behind her. Seohyun smiled and nodded at her. Yonghwa's mom smiled too.

"Aigoo~ you came with her?" she asked holding her hand out to Seohyun to hold it.

Seohyun hesitate and looked at Yonghwa, he nodded saying to hold it, that it was find. She did.

She walked closer and held his mom hand.

"Hello" Seohyun said.

"Aigoo~ you have become so pretty~ I didn't remember you were this pretty~" she said Seohyun's face when she kneeled infront of her. "Is been so long Shinhye-ah." Seohyun looked up at Yonghwa "Son, thank you for bring my daughter-in-law." his mom said smiling brightly to Seohyun.

Yonghwa sighed and then smiled. Seohyun looked back at his mom and smiled aswell.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"I've prepared the guest room, and your room has been always prepared, in case you surprise us with your visit." the aunt said while leading them upstairs.

"Thank you aunt."

"Why you prepared the guest room? Why would they sleep in different rooms? They are a married couple." Yonghwa's mom said.

The aunt looked at Yonghwa. His mom was still thinking Seohyun was Shinhye.

"You didn't fight, right?"

"No mom, what aunt meant was that she prepared the guest room in case we wanted to sleep there. Since the bed is bigger than mine." Yonghwa said.

Seohyun just looked at him.

"Ah~ is that so? Then you can sleep in my room."

"No no mom. We are gonna be fine. Go, sleep well."

"You too honey. Sleep well. Shinhye you too. Goodnight."

"Goodnight!" Seohyun said before the aunt took Yonghwa's mom to her room.

Then Yonghwa lead Seohyun to his room.

"This is my room. You can sleep here." Yonghwa said standing in the door.

"Where are you going?"

"I will be sleeping in the guest room."

"No, Yonghwa-ssi, I am the guest. I should sleep there, you stay here in your room."

"Is fine, you stay here." Yonghwa smiled "I'll see you tomorrow morning." he said before walking out and close the door behind.

Seohyun sighed and sat on the bed, looking at the outside.

She was worried. She was scared her husband could come back and see she wasn't there, It scared her.

Any minute in her life was calm, she always was worried and scared.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Miss Seohyun~"

Seohyun slowly woke up at her name being called softly and the knock on the door.

She stood up walking toward the door and open it.

"Ahjumeonim. Goodmorning." she greeted the aunt with a smile and a bow.

"I told you to call me aunt BaekHee." Seohyun giggled.

"Ok, aunt BaekHee. But then you have to call me Seohyun and no Miss Seohyun."

"Yes. Well, Seohyun, I brought you some clothes, these were from my daughter. I'm sure it fit you." Seohyun took the clothes from her and bowed.

"Thank you so much."

"When you finish, come down to have breakfast."

"Yeah, thank you~"

 

Once Seohyun took a shower and put on the clothes the aunt gave her, she made her way downstairs.

"Goodmorning~ Goodmorning~" she greeted Yonghwa and her mom.

"Seohyun, those clothes..." Yonghwa looked at her.

"Ahju--Aunt BaekHee lend it to me." she said with a smile.

"Shinhye~ sit here next to me and eat something."  Yonghwa's mom said and Seohyun did so. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, thank you so much Mrs. Jung."

"Didn't I had already told you to call me mom?" Seohyun smiled and bowed "Tell me."

"Yeah mom, thank you~" Yonghwa smiled.

Looking at her next to his mom, calling her mom aswell. He imagined how beautiful it could be if he was married with Seohyun.

 

After they finished the breakfast, Yonghwa's mom suggested them to go have a walk down the beach and they did.

They were talking and played in the water.

It was just like a movie. It felt like one.

Seohyun forgot about everything. About her husband, about what he could do to her if he ever finds out where and with who she was. She forgot about her life.

She was enjoying this moment.

Just like how her hand was holding his. She felt like she never wanted to let go of it. She didn't wanted to go back.

"When I was little I used to come here a lot."  Yonghwa said after they reached a village.

"Why?"

"The houses are really pretty, I dreamed to be living here with my future wife. I also sat down here and draw the people standing on the bridge." Seohyun nodded.

"So you liked drawing since little?"  she asked as she walked up to the bridge.

"I liked. When I got into high school I became...a bad guy?" Seohyun giggled resting her elbows in the railing "I forgot about it for a while until..." he stopped and looked at Seohyun.

Ever since he first saw her at the library his love for drawing came back. With only his memories about her, he could draw something, he could draw her.

Yonghwa pulled a notebook and a pen out from the backpack he brought.

Seohyun was looking at the beach smiling. Yonghwa smiled too as he started to draw her.

"You like beach that much?" he asked her.

"Yeah~ my parents used to bring me here a lot when I was little. Every summer we would come here..." Yonghwa nodded at her while he was still drawing her "It wasn't until... then..."

"When you got married?"

Seohyun looked at him a realized what he was doing, her sad face at the memories changed as she saw him, her lips curved into a smile and giggled "What are you doing?"

"Don't move! I haven't finished yet"  he said with a chuckle.

"Is that so? ok then." she smiled looking back at beach, this time posing for him. Yonghwa laughed.

"I want to ask you something."

Yonghwa looked at her "What is it?"

"How... remember before, when I found that drawing of me...?" Yonghwa stopped drawing and looked up at her  "I asked you how is that you did that with just one time you saw me.." Yonghwa looked back down again and continued to draw "Why you draw me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey trolls! OMG is been so long TTuTT

I finally updated!! c:

I was watching Yongseo WGM so... yeah ^^

I might start updating again. My inspiration came back!! kkk

More Yongseo will be coming!!

Oh and there is a bad news ... :c the pabo me deleted one chap TTnTT

so don't look back to the past cause is not there anymore~

I also joined 2 chapters together, that's why there are lesser chaps. besides that I deleted one TTnTT

Anyway~ People, are you still here? I hope you liked this update ^^

Please keep supporting me~ Comment~~

Gomawoyog~~

0^u^o

 

 

 

 

*My Mom's Memories*