제 22 장

Innocent Lovers

“In other news, police's latest report on case Cho. After already 2 months, there’s no signal of Cho HongYang’s son Cho Kyuhyun’s location. The police reports—“

Shinhye sat quietly on her living room while watching the TV news. Today, she was on her 3rth month pregnant and today she was finally meeting Yonghwa to finally sign the divorce papers.

It had taken her a while to get in contact with him again. He gave her no explanation of his whereabouts but just told her he couldn’t leave Wonju.

They set a couple of dates to meet and sign, but he had to postpone it later without any reason.

She waited patiently; she knew he must have a very good reason for this. And postpone it like that without worries; mean he trusted in her, that she will give him the divorce. And she was happy about.

Although she still loved him, she had already understood that they couldn’t be together, he loved someone else. She couldn’t do anything but set him free.

“Shinhye, let’s go.” Her father zone her out of her thoughts, she nodded and smiled standing up from the couch, they left.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Can I move already?”

“No, stay still…”

“And now?” Seohyun said once again as she peeked from the corner of her eyes. Yonghwa laughed.

She was watching TV next to Yonghwa when she realized he was drawing her. Since he would always draw her when she wasn’t watching, she decided to pose for him. She stood stiff looking in front for a few minutes and it was already tired asking every 5 seconds if he was already done.

Yonghwa just laughed at her “I’m almost done, look in front” he said before looking up at her to see if she had done so.

“I don’t feel my face…” Seohyun said joking with pouting lips. Just then, she felt Yonghwa peck her cheek.

“Liar, you felt that.” He said when Seohyun’s eyes widen and looked at him. He chuckled and then lifted the notebook to show her the drawing “I’m done.”

Seohyun shyly smiled looking down at the drawing.

“It’s really pretty…”

“You? Yes,” Seohyun looked up at him again and he laughed.

Seohyun just couldn’t get used to Yonghwa’s compliments. She would always get shy, every time. And Yonghwa liked this.

She slowly gets used to it and she opens up more. Like when he jokes, she joins him, she sometimes starts the joke herself.

With her parents there, she felt more comfortable to act silly and play jokes. But being alone with Yonghwa, she would get shy most of the time. Just like every girl with her lover, she showed a cuter side of her.

“I’ve been your model for so many drawings you do…” Seohyun said as she looked through the notebook sheets “I think I need receive payment” she joked glaring up at him.

Yonghwa widen his eyes in joke too “Payment? Miss Ahn I though you model for free.”

“Nothing is free in this world. So now, is $500 for every drawing,” she said tapping her hand as if she waited for the money.

“$500?! You are really expensive Miss Ahn…” Yonghwa frowned while he looked for bills in his jeans.

“Is 500!! Quickly~” Seohyun tapped her hand once more and Yonghwa looked up at her.

“500 what?” he smirked.

Seohyun furrowed her brows confused “What?”

Just then Yonghwa shortened the gap between them, Seohyun tried to back off but she reached the end of the couch, she blinked a few times before Yonghwa lips touched hers in a peck “500 kisses?” he asked and reach closer to her lips again, Seohyun quickly got up but the hem of her long skirt was stuck under Yonghwa making her fall on top Yonghwa, face to face.

Her eyes widen at the sudden contact, Yonghwa smiled once again leaning in to kiss her again.

They stood there for a few minutes, kissing; Seohyun stiff body relaxed and let her bodyweight lay in Yonghwa’s.

Although their position was awkward and the situation was weird, they were just kissing, sweetly, lovingly.

It had been the longest kiss they had shared; it was the innocent way of them to prove their love for each other.

“Oh my God you guys!!” but that obviously didn’t looked so innocent in other people’s eyes.

Both quickly stood up at the sudden yell of Jungshin. Because both tried to stand up real quick, Seohyun fell on the floor. Yonghwa of course, helped her.

“You two!” Jungshin placed the grocery bags on the table and marched toward them, placing his hands on his hips and tapping his foot on the floor, he glared at both of them, going back and forth from each other “What were you doing?!” he scolded them, Yonghwa and Seohyun embarrassed looked away.

They were doing nothing, but the situation was embarrassing.

“Yah Jungshin, is not that—“ Yonghwa was going to speak but Jungshin shook his hand in front of him making him stop.

He reached for the notebook in the couch and tapped it showing them both “’Draw me like one of your French girls, maybe?”

“Aish yah!” Yonghwa then stopped him. This was just getting more and more embarrassing, Seohyun was already red as a tomato and looking away “Is not that, calm down, okay?”

Jungshin was still glaring, it looked more funny than scary “I’ll be watching you…” he said while walking backwards.

“Hi guys, I’ve brought food, call your parents Seo,” Sooyoung walked inside the house cheerfully smiling like always.

She placed the bags on the table after inform Seohyun. She looked at Yonghwa and he nodded telling her she could go.

“Did something happen?” Sooyoung noticed the awkward atmosphere “Is Seohyun ok?” she asked.

“Like a French girl!!” Jungshin exclaimed while moving the drawing of Seohyun in front of Sooyoung’s face.

She frowned and held the notebook so he could stay still and she could see “Woah, this is so nice.” She complimented “Yonghwa, you draw this?” he nodded “It looks totally real. Jungshin had told me you are a great artist and draw portraits really good, but I didn’t thought it would look this real… Hey, would you mind draw me?”

“Like a french girl!!” Jungshin blurted out once again.

“Yah, Jungshin, is not like that, ok? We weren’t doing anything wrong. You are the one distorting everything.” Yonghwa defended them both “I was just drawing her like I always draw someone, not like a French girl you ert!” Jungshin frowned and crossed his arms in disbelief.

“You were laying on the couch kissing, what do you think it’ll run through my head?”

“You were laying in the couch kissing?! Oh my god, that looks so wrong!” Sooyoung then agreed.

“I know right?!” Jungshin blurted out again.

“I know it might, but we weren’t doing nothing wrong!!” Yonghwa defended once again.

And before Jungshin could speak again, Seohyun and her parents walked downstairs toward them.

“Hi Sooyoung.”

“Hello Mrs. Ahn” Sooyoung greeted Seohyun’s mom back with a smile.

“Should I start cooking?” she then asked.

In the last weeks, she would cook for them all, she looked them like their own child and she was like a mom to them as well.

“No, it’s ok, I bought food on my way back” Sooyoung said indicating them to go sit down.

Jungshin didn’t miss a second to look at Yonghwa who walked toward Seohyun to try to calm her, she was still embarrassed.

“You two!” Both Yonghwa and Seohyun looked up surprised “Why don’t you two go buy some cookies? We run out of them.” Jungshin suggested.

“But is time to eat—“

“Yes, go, I really want chocolate cookies” Seohyun’s father then added smiling.

“But dad—“

“Yeah, yeah, we can wait for you guys” Seohyun’s mom joined too.

Yonghwa and Seohyun were dating but hadn't officially had a proper date yet.

Because of Kyuhyun, they couldn’t leave the house and have a proper date like all couples should. They couldn’t even be alone together to talk and just enjoy each other’s presence.

Everyone in the house could see how awkward it was for them to be boyfriend and girlfriend, yet not act like it because of been in this house with Seohyun’s parents and Jungshin around, even Sooyoung sometimes too.

Not been able to even walk out to the garden, it was pretty annoying live like criminals.

Since that last time Sooyoung talked to Kyuhyun bodyguards, they never appeared again, but they still couldn’t be calm, Kyuhyun was still out there free.

“Oh right, Seohyun, Yonghwa, go. We’ll wait for you guys, it’s ok” Sooyoung told them, confirming them it was fine to go out, that there was no one out there.

They both looked at each other before Yonghwa finally took Seohyun’s hand and left the house. He actually caught the situation quickly.

“My mom isn’t like this; she doesn’t want someone to be missing when is time to eat, suddenly telling us to go out…” Seohyun murmured to herself while walking down the street hand to hand with Yonghwa.

He smiled down at her, she was so clueless. He left her there struggling to find an answer before he finally decided to tell her.

“It is that they have a surprise party? My birthday isn’t until next year and so yours…”

Yonghwa then laughed, making the confused Seohyun look up “What? What is so funny?” she asked.

“Yah, why are you so clueless?” Seohyun furrowed her brows.

“Why?”

“Seohyun can’t you notice? Your parents made us come out together so we can have some time alone. Since we are dating, is weird to be inside the house all the time yet not be able to do what boyfriend and girlfriend do”

“Yah! What do you mean by that?!” Seohyun said stepping back “What do boyfriend and girlfriends do?”

“Ah you know, hugging and holding hands and that kind of stuff…” Yonghwa stutter slightly nervous. Seohyun kept eyeing him and stepping back every time “Yah! Why are you making this talk sounds weird?!” Yonghwa whined wiping his forehead sweat.

“Ahh you ert…” Seohyun mumbled to herself again.

“Yah!” Yonghwa still nervous yelled, Seohyun just laughed at him, she didn’t mean why she say but seeing his reaction was really funny.

“You need some professional help Mr. Jung…” She kept on joking, smiling every time she saw his uneasy face.

“Stop it…”

“You’re gonna dehydrate… with so many sweat dripping out,” she joked one last time before Yonghwa started to chase her.

“Come here!! Don’t run away!!” he yelled as he followed her closer “I got you!!” he then said once he held her in a back hug, the laughed.

“Why you all make me look like a ert, I am not!” he told her out of breath.

“Watch where you’re touching Mr. ert,” Seohyun kept on joking, she then laughed at Yonghwa’s quick reacting at taking her arms off of around her waist.

“Ah~ really… why are you like this?” Yonghwa, nervous again, sat down on the floor tired. He wiped then his wet forehead again.

“Are you ok?” Seohyun walked toward, squatting next to him helping him wipe his sweat, she smiled when he looked up “Are you ok?”

“Since when did you become this playful, uh?” he said “I didn’t know this side of you Miss Ahn…” they laughed again.

“There many sides of me you don’t know yet,” Seohyun replied standing up and offering him her hand.

“Ah really? That makes me real curious…” he replied once he stood up.

“Oh~ but you have to wait for now,” he smiled “Now, let’s go, although my dad didn’t wanted these cookies, we already bought them…”

“Why so quickly?” Yonghwa said taking the box of cookies from Seohyun’s hands “They made us come out so we can have some time alone, so let’s have a date.” He suggested.

“We can’t be outside for so long, what if they see us?” Seohyun worriedly said.

“They won’t, come on, let’s go to that park.” Yonghwa tried to calm her down; he held her hand and walked toward the small park.

They sat down on a bench and started to talk, calmly, after a while she stopped worrying.

They ate the cookies, laughed and smiled at each other. It was really nice to be able to be alone together like that, and more over, to be able to be like this outside. To not hide.

“You know something weird,” Yonghwa said after while “We don’t have any picture together since we started dating…”

“Oh right!” Seohyun agreed.

“When did we start dating by the way?” Seohyun turned to look at him “I don’t know exactly…” he laughed.

They have seen each other for a while now, they hang out, but when did they really started dating?

When they went to Busan to have a date? When he confessed to her? When they held hands for the first time? When she finally realized her feeling for him? When she confessed she liked him? When they kissed?

There was never actually a real moment when he asked her to be her girlfriend and she replied ‘yes’.

They did what couples did, but no had a date to call an anniversary in the future.

And both had just realized that right now.

They just started dating yet didn’t know since when.

“True,” Seohyun replied “No, but it’s actually because of you!”

“Me?!” he gasped.

“Yeah, you are the guy yet never really asked me to be your girlfriend, really…” she cutely frowned.

“Ok, then let’s make it officially today!” Yonghwa stood up, cleaning the cookie crumbs off of his hands and looking around.

Seohyun stared at him confused when he walked away, she then laughed when saw him coming back with flowers he took from somewhere in the park.

“Don’t laugh, this is a serious situation.” He said going down in one knee “Ahn Seohyun, we’ve been seeing eachother for many months, we had dates, we held hands, and even kissed already but it doesn’t matter.” Seohyun laughed again “Will you, be my girlfriend?” he asked her while offering the flowers.

“Mmmh…” Seohyun crossed her arms and acted as if she doubted.

“Ah what?”

“Ok then, I’ll think about it, first, give me those flowers,” Yonghwa smiled when she took them, he stood up and wrapped her arms around her.

“Thank you, ah this feels really good. Now we have an official date for our anniversary,” he said still hugging her tight.

“Now, keepsake photo,” Seohyun said after parting away. Yonghwa smiled pulling out his phone.

“At the count of three,” he said before starting counting, both posed with a happy smile on their faces while looking at the camera “Three” he said then placing a kiss on her cheek “Now, that’s a pretty picture.”

“Yah~” Seohyun laughed while both looked down at the picture.

“Really pretty, right?”

“Ah, right, you haven’t paid me yet!” Seohyun suddenly said.

“Paid? What?” he asked confused “Pay you for what?”

“What do you mean for what? The drawings~ I’m expensive remember? It was 500,” she said crossing her arms and lifting her chin a bit.

“Ohohooh… look who’s been the ert right now,” he joked getting closer to her.

“I’m not! I’m talking about money right now, you know?” she barely finished the sentence when Yonghwa was already closer to her face.

“You didn’t specified that before,”

“I did!” Seohyun said trying to push him away.

“No, you didn’t, and since you accepted the 500 kisses as a payment,” Yonghwa smirked leaning closer to her lips, holding her back so she won’t fell, he gave her a peck “That’s three, and four, five…” he counted every time he pecked her, Seohyun giggled “Don’t laugh, don’t laugh! Eight~”

“Ah~ that’s not fair!” she then pushed him away.

“Stay still, you want your payment don’t you?” he said holding her back and pecking her lips again.

“It’ll take you so long to pay me 500 for every drawing you did,” Seohyun said in between.

“Don’t worry; we’ll have the rest of our lives for it. 20.”

Seohyun giggled once more at every peck he gave him “Forget it, I don’t want to be here doing this,”

“What?! Yah, that hurts!” Yonghwa said looking at her sad.

Seohyun just laughed and bent down to hold his face, she then kissed him. Yonghwa widened his eyes in surprise; it was the first time Seohyun initiated their kiss. He was surprised yet happy about it.

He slowly stood up, holding her waist without moving apart, he deepened the kiss. Seohyun smiled while wrapping her arms around his neck.

After a few minutes, Seohyun parted away before pecking his lips “500, that’s enough, you already paid,” she smiled.

“Miss Ahn, I’m getting to know all the sides of you slowly,” Yonghwa told her laughing, Seohyun giggled again moving away.

“Ok, now let’s go,” she said avoiding his eyes while collecting her stuff from the bench.

“Why are you avoiding my eyes? You got shy? Uh?” Yonghwa said playfully poking her sides “You got shy? After what you did?” he continued joking smirking every time he saw Seohyun’s blushing cheeks.

“Let’s go!” she said in between laughs, still avoiding his eyes, she started to walk away.

“You got shy~~ hehe~~ Seohyun-ah~~” Yonghwa kept on teasing her all the way toward Jungshin’s house.

“Will you stop already?!” just before they arrived, Seohyun turned around shooting him a death glare.

“You got shy,” Yonghwa said again but this time with straight face.

Seohyun only laughed as both walked inside the house.

“Ah, you guys are back,” Jungshin exclaimed standing up from his seat.

“Yonghwa someone came to see you.” Sooyoung added.

“It's been so long Yonghwa,” both Seohyun and his smile faded after they saw Shinhye “Seohyun,” Shinhye then turned to her to greet her.

Seohyun did the same.

“Mr. Park, Shinhye.” Yonghwa bowed “I didn’t know you will be coming today.”

“Yeah, we want to have all this fixed before leaving.” Mr. Park said taking a folder from his assistant.

“Before leaving?” Yonghwa asked confused.

“My dad and I will be leaving the country,” Shinhye told him “I won’t come back in a while so, before I leave, I want to sign the divorce. So you can… marry again.” She said while looking at Seohyun.

“Let’s sign it then. We have a flight in 3 hours.”

 

 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So you guys might not know, but I'm back to school again, 

Even tho I wanted to finish this fic this month

(justrealizedisbeen2yearssinceicreatedityetihaventfinilol)

I won't be able to TTTT my life is tiring...

If I have time to write something during the week,

I might update next weekend..

Since this is almost over(yay~) I need to hurry~

bye :)