제 7 회

Innocent Lovers

"Are you going to the studio today!?"  Shinhye asked Yonghwa before sip her glass of juice.

"Yeah...and I will be going to that company I told you last night"  Shinhye nodded.

They were having breakfast together, in the same table.

Last night after Yonghwa arrived and sat down to have dinner, together, he told her he will be looking for another job.

They didn't have money problems so she wondered why he was going to look for another job when his paitings sell pretty good and could make a living for 2 persons, he just told her 'so we can go China'

"Ah you will be meeting Minhyuk's friend right?" 

Yonghwa nodded after he finished his food "Yeah, I will be going now."  he stood up before handed the dirty plates and Shinhye put them inside the dish washer.

"Can I go with you?"  she asked smiling but he just looked at her coldly "I don't have nothing to do today" she pouted.

"Then hang out with your friends, don't you have?" she looked down "I'll be leaving now"  she nodded waving goodbye at him.

As Shinhye was left alone she sighed sitting down in the couch "Is so lonely...I need to look for a friend"

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Where could it be?"

Seohyun was walking down next to the road looking down at the paper with a direction written there.

"It could be here?" she stoped by a small house at the end of the road "..it doesn't has a number..." she walked closer when her phone suddenly started to ring "Oh Minhyuk oppa!" she answered.

"Are you going to see the painting?"

"Yeah...but...I'm not sure where it is...I found ..oh!"
she looked back at the road and saw Minhyunk there waving at her.

"What are you doing here?"  he asked as both hang up and he walked closer.

"I was looking for the studio, but I couldn't find it. It isn't here?"

He shook his head holding her hand "Is not here. You were almost close. Let's go"

 

"Ah so it was here!" she giggled as they arrived to another small house not so far from the one before, he smiled.

"Oh~ Yonghwa is there, Yonghwa!" Minhyuk yelled.

Yonghwa who had just arrived was unlocking the front door when he heard Minhyuk calling him and he turned around smiling.

"Minhyuk you arrived... your friend, where..."  his eyes suddenly widen when he saw the girl walking behind him, she looked at him suprised too.

"Oh you!..." she looked at him surprised he was the same guy who saved her from been hit by his husband in the streets the other day, and she was...the girl she loved, the Library Girl

"...Seohyun..." he whispered.

"Oh what? You two know eachother?"  Minhyuk asked but Yonghwa was dazed by her, he was speechless.

"Aniyo...well...I saw him the other day outside the library." she explained.

"Yonghwa how do you know her name? Yonghwa?" 

He zomed out of his daze "What? me? oh no no I don't know...her...annyeonghaseyo..."  he bowed awkwardly and she did too.

"Yeah annyeonghaseyo"

"Yonghwa, my best friend Seohyun...and Seohyun he is my best friend too..Yonghwa"  he smiled.

Yonghwa kept staring at her, she had such a beautiful smile, he thought...

"uum..." Minhynk coughed "Yonghwa, can we go to see the painting?"

"Oh yeah...pa-painting...."
he opened the door, walking inside and opening the curtains so the light could come in.

"Woah...this is so pretty!"  Seohyun said as soon as she walked inside seeing all the paintings.

♪♫Neomu neomu meotjyeo nuni nuni busyeo
Sumeul mot swigesseo tteollineun girl
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby
Gee Gee Gee Gee Baby Baby Baby♪♫

"Oh I'm sorry..."  Minhyuk excused himself before going outside to answer his phone.

Yonghwa felt the awkwardness in the air, so he coughed making Seohyun to quickly look at him "Are you sick?"

"Ne-eh? Aniyo!" he quickly replied and Seohyun smiled.

'aish you babo Yonghwa! say something!'  he yelled at himself in his head.

"..why Minhyuk is taking so long?"  he whispered but Seohyun was able to heard him.

"What? but he just left..." she smiled sweetly at him again making his heart beat.

"Oh Seohyun-ah...Yong...sorry but I will have to leave"  Minhyuk said after he walked in.

"WHAT?!"  Minhyuk and Seohyun looked at him shocked by his tone of voice "a-ah I-I mean..why...?"  he said awkwardly.

"I have to take some pictures at the Han River, is important. Sorry, but you continue with this."  he smiled patting Yonghwa shoulder and then Seohyun's "Mianhae Seohyun-ah"

She smiled "Aniyo is ok...is your work"

"Arasso..then I'll see you later."  Minhyuk waved goodbye at them and walked out.

"Y-you wait a minute!"  Yonghwa told Seohyun before walking out behind Minhyuk "Yah! Minhyuk-ah!"

Minhyuk turned around after he heard Yonghwa calling him "What?"

"Why you didn't tell me Seohyun was you friend?!"

"Why? you say you didn't know her...why would I..." 

Yonghwa sighed cutting him off "Forget it!" he waved and walked inside again.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!"  he yelled at Seohyun when he saw her looking at the drawings in his desk, there where some drawings of her he didn't wanted her to see.

He took the notebook from her hands

"I'm sorry." she quickly apologized and bowed with a sad expression in her face.

"An-ni I am sorry...for yelling you"

They both stayed there for a few minutes in silence when Seohyun finally talked "..The painting....is..."

"Ah yeah!"  Yonghwa throw the notebook he had into the desk making all the sheets inside fall on the floor, without realize he kept walking toward the big closet at the corner of the room.

Seohyun looked down at the sheets wondering whether she should put them back inside the notebook again and in the desk.

She turned to see Yonghwa who was still trying to open the closet so she quickly lift up all the sheets along with the notebook placing them back inside when she found a painting and she gasped.

"..what is this...?" she whispered reacting quickly at the sound of the closet opening, so she stood up leaving the notebook along with the sheets in the desk but folding the drawing she found and putting it inside her bag before Yongwha turned around to look at her and show her the painting.

"Here it is." he took the cover off and she walked toward him looking at the painting.

"Woah...is so nice, you're a great artist"  she smiled at him, he nervously avoided her eyes.

'Yonghwa! Youre a adult now! why are you scared to talk with her?!' he talked to himself.

"It is really good. When will you finish it?"

"Uh-uhm...by the Wednesday
.." he said without making eye contact with her.

She nodded "Ok. Well I'll be leaving then. And I will come for the painting this wednesday"  she bowed thanking  him and walking toward the door.

"Seohyun-ssi!"

She turned around after he called her name "Yes?"

"Would you..would you like to go out to drink a cup of coffee with me?"

After giving himself force to ask her...out, asking her nervously looking her right on the face, he wasn't a little kid anymore, just like in his school days, playing around with girls he wasn't like that anymore, he changed that since he met Seohyun 7 years ago.

But he was a heartbreaker, he could have every girl he wanted, with no fear or nervously, never no one could say no to him.

Maybe because he had that girl he fall in love years ago, and still loving her, right infront of him, he felt that fear of being rejected.

"N-ne?"  even though she heard him, she asked again.

"I m-mean...if you can...I will...I mean you..if you don't have nothing to do..I'm asking..."  the 'force' he gave himself a few minutes back didn't worked anymore, he stutter, feeling that fear running inside him, what if she says no? what if he thinks I want something..else..? he worriedly asking himself.

"I would love to." she realized how nervous he was, so she just cut him off from his nonstop talking.

"Really?"  a wide smile appeared in his face, she nodded smiling and letting out a small giggle.

"Why not? I don't have nothing to do." she looked down at her phone pouting and then up to him smiling again.

"A-arasso...my car is there, it is open you go first I-I will..clean this stuff"  he chuckled nervously because of how happy he was, even though they where just going to drink coffee together, he was happy.

He saw her after years and he was able to finally talk with her and get to know her a little more.

Now, go out with her...at least, for him, this was a date.

Seohyun nodded turning around to walk outside and to his car.

Once she sat down there, and put on the seatbelt, she took out the drawing she found early and sighed "It is me..."

After a few minutes looking at it, every single line and , it was her, she wondered why he would had drew her when he just saw her once. Maybe is something about artists, but it was kind of weird.

"..how can..." she suddenly gasped when some opened the drivers door, it was Yonghwa.

"Let's go!" she nodded while folding the drawing and covering with her hands.

While Yonghwa was putting on his seatbelt, Seohyun sighed silently without stop looking at him making sure he didn't notice the drawing in her hands, he didn't saw it, as he focused his gaze on road, still smiling, with the folded drawing still covered by her hands she slowly dragged it inside her bag again.

Sshe notice when he looked down at what she was doing so she just took out her phone and smiled up at him but then faded away when she saw the incoming text message.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Gomawo"

Yonghwa thanked the blonde haired waitress that brought them their coffee, she was obviously flirting with him, he was still a heartbreaker, but he didn't played attention to her, since he had the women she loved infront of her.

He looked down at his coffee as she leave. Seohyun let out a small giggle while sipping on her coffee

"What?"  he looked up at her after he heard her laugh and she shook her head.

"..you seems to be really famous with girls" she smiled looking at the table next to them, Yonghwa looked to where she was, 3 young girl who where obviously looking at him and trying to catch his attention.

He just laughed and looked at her again "I guess. But I'm not like that anymore..."

Seohyun placed her elbows in the table and her hands in her chin "mmm...May I ask...are you married?".

He was taken back a bit for her question. He should tell her he was married? If he had a chance to win her heart, he didn't wanted to take a step back before even give one front, if he tell her he was married.

"I...I am..getting divorce.."  he looked down not able to look her into her eyes after lying.

"Divorce? Why?" she asked curiously.

"It didn't work..." he just simply said.

Maybe that was a question too personal, she thought, so she just nodded sipping onto her coffee again.

Yonghwa could notice how awkward the moment got and she obviously wanted to know more about he getting divorce.

"I got married 5 years ago, without feeling real love. After 5 years..I... can't keep doing this, you know. She does love me, but I don't. She still has time to make her life happier, to make a new life with someone who loves her."

Seohyun stayed paying attention to his story with her wife, it was almost the same story as her, getting married with no love, but the only thing was that she couldn't get divorce.

She knew that before her husband gave her the divorce, he would kill her or her parents. That was the thing that scared her the most.

"Why you married then?"  she whispered, that was most a question asked to herself, there was a reason, yet she couldn't get over it the fact that her life was unhappy.

"My family had problems, we had no money, and you know, it was hard to find a job. I had to kept studying to get a good job. But we had no money so I could go to the university. I wasn't a good student. My last year I tried to get better but it was at last minute. I couldn't even get a scholarship. My wife's parents, she actually liked me since high school. I never dated her because she really loved me while I was...a player. She helped me, she asked her parents to help me, but she told them I was going to get married with her after we graduated. I had to pay them back all that , you know. So I had to marry her"  he explained.

"We're the same..."  Seohyun whispered again.

"The same? Why?"  he asked her, she looked down and sighed "Oh-oh sorry...too personal..I shouldn't have ask." he sipped his coffee and she shook her head.

"No is not. You told me about your marriage... We barely know each other and..."

"You don't remember me?"  Yonghwa interrupted her, she just looked at her confused.

He was the guy who saved her from being hit by her husband at the streets the other day, but before that, she didn't remember him at all.

He chuckled and held his coffee "..forget it..."

"You are Minhyuk friend, maybe sometime we saw each other in classes" she said.

"Library..."  he simply said after sipping onto his coffee again making her more confused, library? what does that supposed to mean?

"Sorry?"  he chuckled again pulling down his coffee.

"Once, the noisy dudes at the library 'Could you please be quiet? you should be quiet, this is a library you HAVE to be quiet'" he smiled letting out a small laugh while he remembered that moment when he first saw her.

Seohyun still looked a bit confused, looking at him trying to remember also "I guess you don't remember.."

"Oh!" she suddenly said making him gasp "...I remember!" she giggled "I'm sorry for that day...but you were being noisy and I had to study" both laughed.

Yonghwa was happy, now she also remembered the first day they met.

"Why you didn't said nothing to Minhyuk? I mean he was your friend?."

"No...I didn't wanted to bother that much. We never saw each other out of the classes or the reading club"

"Minhyuk reads books?"

She nodded "You didn't knew?"

Yonghwa shook his head before tilt it at the side "..maybe i never paid a lot of attention in him. But he is a really smart guy. In school, he used to pass me and the other two rascals the homework.."

Seohyun laughed "Yeah...he is a nice guy"

There was a few minutes of silence.

After hearing about her and Minhyuk, Yonghwa felt bad, he was his best friend, and yet, he liked the same girl as him, and even before him.

That was a new obstacle for him to get to date her.

He was still had a lot of questions to ask: why she left? who was the man who dragged her and her mom inside the car? was that the reason? why was he married to that guy who treated her that bad, as he saw?

But if she felt uncomfortable talking about it....he didn't wanted to bother.

She just knew about him today, it wouldn't be too much if he ask her those personal things? He wanted to get close with her, slowly,  not forcing it so much.

"Thank you"

Seohyun suddenly said making Yonghwa snap out of his thoughts.

"W-what? Thank you? For what?"

Seohyun smiled "The other day...outside the library..when he..." she looked down unable to finish.

"Ah! your husband..." he whisper and she nodded "No need to say thank you. Women shouldn't never be hit by their husbands, by no one actually.." 

She smiled "Anyways thank you. And sorry..." she stood up looking at her phone that was buzzing.

Yonghwa stood up right after her looking at her confused.

She pull out a folded sheet still looking at her phone, she lifted her gaze and placed the sheet in the table.

"Sorry. Is really pretty." she smiled again at him then looking down and typing on her phone while he held the folded sheet "I have to go"  she said before he opened the sheet and she pulled out her wallet.

"Oh no no...please..my treat"  he told her waving his hand infront of her hands who where pulling out a few bills.

She smiled bowing her head "Thank you" she said pulling her wallet back inside her bag.

"Want me to drive you home?"

She shook her head "No thank you. I'll go for the painting Wednesday". she smiled again walking out from her sit "I'm sorry again, it is really pretty"  bowing again and smiling he saw her leave.

He then looked down at the folded sheet unwrapping it and gasped...Does she knows?

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13/03 - chap 4 & 5 joined together.

_____

lalala update ^-~ 3 nights writing, a few hours ago...

it was a damn short chap >< how come

anyways...trying a new writting style and...words? lol sorry for any mistakes.

Since I still have things to write now, maybe in a few minutes another update hoho

Coment!!! <3

 

 

 

 

*Good Man*