제 1 회

Innocent Lovers

Unusual day.

Yonghwa was with his friends in the library, weird. They had a school work to do, so they had to go. But there was no such ‘work’ to do. They were just joking and playing. Their voices were the only sounds in the entire library.

 

The lady in the entrance had already come to scold them for the 7th time, and again, they didn’t listen to her.

 

They were in their own world, they were like this, they didn’t care anything or anyone.

As Jonghyun said one of his lame jokes that they use to laugh at, Jungshin let out that laugh that made us all laugh like mad crazy.

 

“Could you please be quiet?” a sudden voice said to them.

They all looked up at the girl. She was tall, baby face, black long hair, she was beautiful.

“What did you say? We’re trying to do our homework, so get lost”  Jonghyun said in a weird tone that made everyone laugh again, Yonghwa was amazed by her.

“Well then you should be quiet, this is a library you HAVE to be quiet”  the way she talks, it wasn’t a mad tone, it was more like a ordering tone yet calm.

 

Jonghyun stood up, he was mad now, even if she was a girl, he wouldn’t care and will push her away, so Yonghwa stood up quickly and stopped him.

“Jonghyun-ah let her” he was shocked about what he did.

He looked at the tall girl who was still there “We will be quiet now, I’m sorry if we disturbed you”

He formally bowed to her and she bowed back “Thank you”  then she walked away, going back to her table.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?! You should had let me show her a lesson”  Jonghyun sat down.

“What lesson? She’s a girl”

“And so? She came to us and talked to us like that!”

“She seemed not to know who we are, you should have let Jonghyun to show her a lesson”  Jungshin complained.

Yonghwa just ignored them as they talked at his back, Jonghyun and Jungshin arguing with Minhyuk who was, strangely, in Yonghwa's side.

He kept looking at her, sitting there, 7 tables away from him, reading that big book with her hair behind her left ear.

 

She was really beautiful.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Since that Thursday 7th, Yonghwa kept thinking in her, in that beautiful Library Girl, who was she? What was her name?

He had never see her around the school, not in the classes, during break, he never saw her before, and he wanted to see her again.

He went that next Thursday to the library, same time as before. He sat in the same table as he hoped to see her again.

Eventually, the hours passed and there was no sight of her.

He was getting bored so he stood up and went to grab a book, then sat back again.

“Yongwha-shi?”  he lift his gaze from the book and saw Shinhye, she was his classmate.

“Oh hey”  he slightly smiled and closed the book .

“You’re reading a book? In the library?” she said shocked “wow! That’s so weird from you, that’s why the guys couldn’t find you anywhere”

“The guys? Perhaps…they where looking for me?”

“oh” she nodded and sat up in the chair infront of him.

“They say that you haven't being yourself for the last week. They couldn’t communicate with you. Where have you been? What have you being doing?”

Yonghwa looked at her, he knew she had a crush on him; He was a player yeah, but he never dated her, he couldn't.

She was just so into him.

He usually just go onto girls who had not interests on him or who just wanted a ‘one day relationship’.

“oh! I’ve been…busy…studying”

“Eei~ that’s the worst lie ever. Everyone knows you’re not the studying guy type” she laughed.

When he was about to answer that, the front door opened. He looked up and there she was, the Library Girl, with her hair tied up, wearing a light blue skirt a little above her knees and a simple yellow t-shirt, she was carrying a small pink backpack and a white sweater along with her.

As she walked in, she bowed respectful to the lady in the entrance; she then went to grab a book and sat down at the same table as before.

“Oppa?”  Yonghwa quickly zoomed out of his thoughts and looked at Shinhye again.

“Ne?”

“Wae~ you weren’t listening to me?”

“Mianhae”  he smiled as he looked behind her the Library Girl.

“I said that we should go and meet the guys. They must be worry about you, you’re so not like this. Should we go?”  again, he zoomed out from the situation and stood there looking at the library girl.

“Oppa?!”

“ne-eh??”

“What’s the matter?” she was about to turn around when he stopped her holding onto her shoulders.

“You go first and tell them that I’m busy. I’ll go met them later”  he gave her a warm smile and she did the same.

“Arasso. Keep studying hard. I’m leaving now”  she stood up and walked away.

Now without her there, he could see the Library Girl better.

 

She was so beautiful, and he so afraid of go after her and ask her name.

"Why am I like this?"

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Quickly 7 months passed. Still, he didn’t knew the library girl’s name.

 

In the latest months, he had been going to the library, everyday, just to see her.

 

He had learned a lot about her.

 

She comes all the week, Monday to Friday she comes after school and stays here 2 hours, is the time it takes her to finish a book, 2 hours and 35 minutes was the longest time she ended a book.

Saturday and Sunday, she comes by at 12:30am, 12:35 if she gets late.

Sundays she takes 2 books home, and brings them back by the next Sunday then she takes other 2 books.

Always, as she walked in, she bowed to the lady at the entrance and to whoever walked next to her, she’s so polite.

 

She always arrived with her hair tied up in a ponytail; once she did a bun, and a Friday she did 2 cute ponytails, she looked adorable. Eventually, she lets her hair to leave with her straight hair falling down her shoulders.

 

She always brings her little pink backpack along with a sweater. Because  the library is cold, a few minutes before leave, she wears it.

She always sits in the same table, the one at the corner next to that big window with a view to the park next to the library.

When she finishes her book she goes by to that park, sat down at the bench under that big tree, she writes down in that small white notebook and eats sweet potatoes. She always eats them.

 

Yonghwa always arrived to the library 10 minutes before her, the first days he grabbed any random book and read it, as the time passed he grabbed the book that she read the day before.

Self-improvement is her favorite genre.

Yonghwa didn't knew that genre even existed.

He did his best just to finish those books in one day, just like her; but she choose such big books, that he ended up bringing them to home, he stay up all night reading them.

 

Everyday, the same thing. He didn’t hang out with my friends anymore, he wasn’t the same guy as before.

He changed. But for good.

He did all that because of her.

Because of that Library Girl, whose name was unknown to him.

 

He just hoped one day he could finally approach her, ask her name, and tell her that he loves her..

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Done with first episode ^-^ I hope you liked

Comments will be appreciated ^-~

뾩~! :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Saying I Love You(예은곡)*