제 2 회

Innocent Lovers

YongHwa woke up early for school, went to all his classes and as always, he made his way to the library.

He was walking out of the school when suddenly the guys stopped him.

 

"Jung YongHwa!!"  Jonghyun yelled at him, he turned around without stop walking, he was already late for the library.

"Yah! What's going on? Are you sick? Are you dying?"

"What have you being doing these months?"  Jungshin said as he hit his arm.

"Aish...don't hit me"

"wae??...are you gay?"

"You're hiding your gayness from us?"  Jungshin and Jonghyun joked.

"Don't listen to them YongHwa, are you ok? Are you sick?"  Minhyuk asked him worried patting his shoulder, as always, he was a good friend.

"Eh~ I'm not sick...and I'm not gay"  the guys chuckled "I just...I have being doing some works lately"

"Eeei~ what works? are you a nerdo now?"
  Jonghyun said as he hit YongHwa's head.

“I am not. I just don’t want to fail, so I will be able to graduate.”

"Yaaah~ what nonsense are you talking about?"  Jungshin said.

"You guys should listen YongHwa. Jonghyun, Jungshin, you both will fail the year if don't stop play around."

"Yah! Minhyuk-ah...are you a nerdo now too" 
Jonghyun told him as he hit his arm.

"Why are you talking nonsense?"

 

Jungshin and Jonghyun started to tease Minhyuk brushing his hair and hitting him playfully, they where laughing when suddenly a girl passed by them running.

"Oh joesong haeyo"  she said bowing to a girl who she accidently bump with.

It was the Library Girl, 'why she was is such a rush?' Yonghwa asked himself.

The girl then run away again.

The girl she bumped into was Shinhye.

"Aish this kiddo... Annyeong oppa"  she said as she was 'cleaning the dust' of her arm where the Library Girl hit her and then greeted them with a big smile.
 

"Hey Shinhye"  the guys greeted her back but YongHwa was lost in his thoughts, 'why was she in a rush? is she ok? I don't think is because shes late for the library. 'oh the library!' he then realize he was late for it too and run away from Shinhye and the guys

"Yah Jung Yonghwa!"

"Oppa!!"

"Whats the matter with him?"

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

Yonghwa walked inside the library, he bowed to the lady at the entrance and then went to look for the Library Girl, she wasn't there.

He was worried. She never missed one day...was she sick?

He didn't find any reason why he should stay if she wasn't there so he left.

As he was walking next to the park wondering what happend to her, suddenly he heard screams.

"Omma!! What's happening?!"

"Get in the car!!!"

 

There was the library girl, with her....mom?

A man was forcing them to get inside the car, she and her mom where crying, Yonghwa didn't knew what to do, for a second.

"Don't hurt her!"

"Omma!"  as the man finally got them inside the car Yonghwa went running toward them, but it was late...the man drove off.

Now more than ever, he had to know her name. She was in troubles, and that worried him.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Kim seonsaengnim, annyeonghaseyo!"  he bowed as he walked inside the teachers office.

"Oh Jung Yonghwa, what brings you here?"  the teacher asked him as she was working on something

"Ah....that....Kim seonsaengnim, I...have a favour to ask"  he sat down hoping she could say yes to his ask.

"Yonghwa...I.."  she leaned her elbows against the table and looked at him serious "...will not give you extra points"  knowing him as a lazy student she thought he will ask her to give extra point so he can approve, just like the times before.

He just shook his head. "Is not that..."  he looked down as the teacher Kim smiled waiting for his ask "...I... am looking for someone"

"Someone? a student?"

"Oh" 
he nodded "this girl...I need to know where she lives, and I thought you could...."

"Yonghwa-ssi..." 
she cut him off "...there is a rule that prohibits providing any kind of information of a student to another. I am afraid that it will be impossible for me to help you"

"B-but..."

"I am sorry Yonghwa-ssi" 
she looked back at her computer and kept working.

"You don't understand Teacher Kim, this girl... I saw her outside the library and she was getting hurt by a man" he explain.

"A man? What kind of hurting?" she asked worried.

"Yeah, he was trying to get her inside a car, he forced her to get inside the car. She was crying....."

"Well I guess in that case.."

"...and her mom was crying also.."

"Hold on... her mom? she was with her mom?"  Yonghwa nodded "...then we can't do nothing, she wasn't alone"

"Teacher Kim, but what if that man hurts her? or her mom?"  he insisted.

"YongHwa-ssi, we can't interfere in the personal life of the family of any student..."

"You should protect the students!!"
  he stood up yelling out of frustration.

"Jung Yonghwa! Don't raise your voice at me!"  Yonghwa let out heavy sigh and sat down again.

"Please Teacher Kim, I just want to know if she is fine"  the teacher looked at him for a couple of second and then sighed.

"Arasso...I'll make an exception"

"Yes!"  Yonghwa smiled.

"But you...can't interfere in their things understood? Just will check if she is fine ok?" 

Yonghwa smiled "yeh seonsaengnim..gomabseubnida"  he then hugged her.

"Yah! what's you matter...Back off" she pushed him away "This kid really~"  he laughed.

"Ok, so what's her name..."  the teacher asked him as she was typing in her computer.

"N-name?"

"Yeah...what's the name of the girl? So I can search her files"

"A-ah that...I...don't know her name"
  he looked down.

"Yonghwa-ssi! then how you were planning to find out her address?"

"Ah mollayo~...I just came here without thinking... I forgot I had to know her name. But you're the teacher! You must know her"

"Yonghwa-ssi, you have any idea how many students does this school has? You have any idea how many students I have?" she sighed "Well, in wich class she is then?"

"I don't know neither..."

"Does she even attend this school?"

"I guess, since she goes to the school's library...oh!"
  he gasped as an idea popped in is head.

"Mwo?"  the teacher asked curiously.

"If she goes to the library often, she must have an ID there"

"Miss Lee won't give you any personal information"

"But to you... You go ask her teacher Kim"  he suggested.

The teacher was about to say something when the social worker came in "Teacher Kim" she bowed, Yonghwa and the teacher Kim stood up bowing back.

"Oh...Miss Kwon, what do you need?"

The social worker walked to her and handed her a folder "There is a student that will be leaving school. Here is all the information"

"Oh kamsahabnida"


"Check it any time soon so you can tell all the teachers"

"Oh I will, don't worry about it" 
the social worked smiled and bowed her goodbye.

"This student, I wonder why she's going to leave the school"  she was about to open the folder when Yonghwa stopped her.

"Teacher Kim! Are you going to help me?"

"Ah really... Yah, by now I have to check this, I'll ask Miss Lee the students ID later, ok? I'll tell you tomorrow"
she smiled and Yonghwa sighed.

"Arasso...well...work hard. I'll be leaving now"

"Yeeeh"  he bowed and walked out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quick update haha ^-^

I was going to update the last thursday but I forgot this fics storyline lolz

Anyways, I'm still HIATUS, maybe I'll update any random day hehe

wait for me ...I hope you liked

comments? ^-~

뾩~! :3

 

 

 

 

 

*Appreciate*