제 4 회

Innocent Lovers

"Thank you so much Minhyuk-ssi" she told him as she handed him a couple of books.

"Yah...I told you to call me oppa, or use banmal, we are friends aren't we?"  he said as he smiled.

"A-ah n-ne Minhyuk-ah" she said shy and he chuckled

"Oppa?"

She looked down and blushed "O-oppa" again she said shy and he laughed at her shyness finding it really cute.

"I hope you can fix your family problems soon, so you can comeback to school"  she nodded still looking down.

"Yeah me too..but..." she looked up at him "..you are not asking what are those family problems?"

"Should i?"  he asked as he put his right hand inside his pocket and looked at her "If you didn't tell me in first place I'm guessing is really private, so, I won't be asking"  he smiled at her and she slightly did too .

"Thank you so much Minhyuk-ssi, for been always here with me. You're a great friend."

Just a friend...he looked down a bit sad.

"I....have something to tell you"  he looked up at her "...I..."

 

♪♫sumgyeo do twinkle eojjeona? nune hwahk ttwi janha
beire ssayeo isseodo naneun twinkle tiga na♪♫

 

His phone started to ring, she laughed at his ringtone "Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah Minhyuk-ah Where are you? Are you in your house?"  it was Yonghwa.

"Aniya~ I'm at a friend's house. Why?"

"You're gonna take so long? Can I come up to your house?"

"Oh... I won't... She's my neighbor, just come over"

"Arasoo~ I'll be arriving soon"

"Yeah~" they both hung up.

"It was a friend of mine"  he told her and she nodded.

"I see. Well I think you better go to your house and wait for him"

"yeah...
" he sighed "well...I...will see you around?" she shook her head and looked down.

"I don't know~ Maybe we will be moving...because of....my family problems" she sighed.

"Well...I hope we will still in contact"

"Me too"  she smiled.

Minhyuk hesitate and then hugged her, her eyes widen at his sudden action.

He then broke apart nervously "M-mianhae....S..."

She smiled " No no it's ok...we're friends... Well...I'll leave first"  she bowed her head and walked inside her house.

'aish you pabo Minhyuk! how could you hug her' he talked to himself and shook his head.

"Minhyuk-ah!"  Yonghwa waved at him from the other side of the street, Minhyuk waved back and walked toward him.

"What happened Yonghwa? You finally come by my house"  Yonghwa sighed and they both started to walk toward Minhyuk house.

"Is nothing....I ...I...Minhyuk-ah I like someone"

"who?"  he asked him curiously

"Is a girl from the school, but I don't know her name... and maybe I will never see her again"  Yonghwa let out another sigh "I'm worried about her"

"How can you be worried about her when you don't know her?"

"I do know her...In my heart I do"

Minhyuk sighed too "We are feeling the same way now..." Yonghwa looked at him "I like someone too. She has been my friend for months now, I like her but can't tell her what I feel, I'm afraid. By now I'm just the friend that is always there for her but I want to be more, I want to be the man she loves"

Those were familiar words for Yonghwa, he felt the same way towards the Library Girl....

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

Flipping through their photo book....

When did this relationship changed that much? When did this marriage broke apart?

 

...7 Years Later...

 

"Where are you going?"  Shinhye lifted her gaze from the photobook when he heard Yonghwa walking out his room.

They haven't even slept together for the last years.

"Do I always need to tell you where I go?"  he said without even look at her.

"You should! I'm your wife"  she stood up walking toward him "Where are you always going?"

He turned around to face her "You don't need to know"  he then started to walk toward the door.

"My parents are coming to eat with us today..."  she said hoping he won't leave.

He grabbed his jacket and put it on looking back at her "Enjoy your food"  he grabbed his keys and walked out.

Shinhye followed him out and grabbed his arm trying to stop him.

"Yonghwa! why are you like this?...I've been trying to hide your unhappiness in our marriage to our parents and family for the last years. I've been doing everything to please you. Why can't you do the same for me?"  she said in almost tears.

"Yonghwa...I...I love you....why can you do an efford to love me back?"

Yonghwa sighed "This was never supposed to happen. We were never supposed to happen" he pulled her arm away and walked off.

 

He was walking to nowhere but unknowingly, he arrived to his old school.

He walked to the library....Still, after 7 years....he still hadn't forgot her...the library girl.

After all those years, he was still hoping to see her again...

He sat down at that bench where she used to sit down to write in that little notebook and eat sweet potatos, he still remembers all that...

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Omma, Appa"

Shinhye greeted her parents hugging both of them "Come on in"

"Ah~ Shinhye you sure are a housewife, you keep your house so pretty and clean."  her mom pleased her as she looked around the big house.

"Of course I have to omma, Yonghwa likes every thing in his place"

"Oh right, where is our son-in-law?"  Shinhye looked down as they asked about Yonghwa.

She quickly thought of an excuse "a-ah he...had some work to do at the studio...so he left..." her mom pouted "..he said that he's sorry"

"He has a lot of work for being just a painter"  her dad said.

"Of course he has to work a lot to make a living, for the future babies"  her mom smiled and Shinhye looked down "..honey, when are you going to have a baby? It has been 5 years since you two got married and yet you haven't had a baby, is there a problem?"

Shinhye quickly looked up and shook her head "Aniyo omma!" 

Her parents laughed "Arasso honey"  her mom smiled and caressed her hair

"Did Yonghwa painted this?"  her dad asked while pointing to the painting in the wall.

Shinhye nodded walking toward him "yeh~ he painted that a while ago. I found it at the basement, and it was pretty so I hung it here"

"But..."  her mom walked toward them too and Shinhye looked at her "..who is this lady? It is you Shinhye?" she looked up at the painting again.

"I dont know who it is, is not me, and I guess no one."  even tho she said that so sure, she was wondering who was her too "Painters..always draw whatever they see, no?"  she said again trying to hide her curiosity against the girl in the drawing. Her dad nodded.

"Has he draw a portrait of you yet?"  her mom asked and she again, looked down and shook her head.

"Aniyo...no yet..."  when she looked up she saw her dad walking inside Yonghwa's small studio at the house "Appa!" she ran towards him trying to stop him, Yonghwa didn't liked when someone goes inside there and sees his paintings.

She was late and her dad was inside now looking at all the paintings there, her mom also walked inside.

"Appa~ Yonghwa doesn't like when someone comes here...let's go" she grabbed his arm.

"Oh look at that"  he walked toward a covered painting "He's working in a painting?"  when he was about to take off the cover.

Shinhye stopped him "Appa stop it, you shouldn't check on Yonghwa's paintings"

"What if is a drawing of you?"

She stoped him again "Aniyo, let's go~"

"Ok.."  he sighed and let the cover the way it was before.

"What is this?"  her mom said as she opened a closet and saw a couple of paintings inside.

"Omma!"  Shinhye walked toward her and her eyes widen when she saw the paintings inside

 

Her dad followed her "Isn't that the same girl from the painting in the living room?"

Shinhye grabbed the painting "'My hearts belong to you..'"  her mom read "..'Library Girl'...Shinhye...what is this?" she looked up at her.

A tear fell down her cheek "Ah stop it...these are private paintings we shouldn't...." she saw the other paintings inside, it wasn't just one or two, there were many, and all of them with a message attached like 'Is you I hold onto', 'I only loved you', 'Reading to your heart' and all of them were directed to 'Library Girl'

She wiped her tear without her parents to realize "Ok let's go eat."  she faked a smile.

"Shinhye, why does Yonghwa has a lot of drawings of that girl and none of you? Who is she?"  her dad asked.

"Appa...my head hurts now. Let's go eat come on."  she grabbed her mom's arm and walked out, her dad went toward that covered painting to see what was it, and again, the same girl.

"Appa quicky~"

He then walked out leaving the painting uncovered.

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

 

2 hours passed and Yonghwa was still sitting in that bench outside the library.

He stood up, he decide to go inside, to remember everything.

His phone started to ring. He looked down to see who was it when he suddenly bumped into someone making them both fall...

"Oh~ I'm sorry~..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

13/03 - chap 4 & 5 joined together.

 

Not to much in this...but...well wait for the next one.

I would update the next one now but I have to go sleep :c

AGDFHADAFDS the paintings *O* theyre are pretty right?

I liked so much the one with Seo in red dress...

I have skills yo~ lol okno but theyre good ^^

Anyways, tomorrow another update, yes yes Shinhye and Yonghwa got married but see?

he stills in love with her, besides, they can always divorce kkk

comment...nee~

 

뾩~! :3

 

 

 

 

*I Tried*