Chapter 8-Noona...you are so pretty

My Cute Cola Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho couldn’t believe his eyes as Nicole was munching down on her food.  On her plate were 4 pieces of fried chicken wings, pork ribs, steak, mash potatoes, French fries, and pot roast.  She finished her plate within 10 minutes.

“Holy cow!  You can sure eat!” Minho smirks.

Nicole giggles.  “I’m a big girl…what did you expect?”

Minho laughs and says “Usually girls that eat with me are too shy to eat in front of me…but you’re different…and I like that.”

 

Nicole wipes with some napkins and smiles at him.  “Really?  I don’t care what people say about me when I’m eating…when I’m hungry…I’m going to eat whatever I want.”

Minho nodded his head in agreement.  “I second that!”

“Golden Corral has the best buffet!” Nicole said happily.

Minho smiles and says “Well…eat as much as you can until your tummy is satisfied.”

“Oh don’t worry about it.  I plan to!” beams Nicole as she took a sip of her water.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Minho asks.

Nicole spit out her drink and started coughing.  “Yah!”

Minho pats her back as she stops coughing and laughs.  “Are you okay?”

Nicole raised her left eye brow up and asks “Why did you ask me such a silly question?”

“It’s not a silly question.  I'm curious is if you have a boyfriend or not?” Minho replies.

“Look at me!  Who would want to have me as their girlfriend?” Nicole said rolling her eyes at him.

Minho looks into her beautiful pearly eyes. “I would.”

“Stop joking around Minho.  Guys like you only want skinny, rich, smart, and pretty girls.  Maybe what Min said was true…it’s all about “looks.”" Nicole said sadly.

Before Minho could say anything back to her, she quickly got up and went back up to the buffet line to grab more food.  Minho sighs to himself and says “It's not always about "looks"…don't you know that I want to date you?”

 

~2 hours later~

After they were done eating, Minho paid for their dinner and opens the door for her as they were leaving.  Omo!  He is such a gentlemen thought Nicole.  She shyly smiles at him and says “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Minho said smiling back at her.

As soon as they were outside, Minho looks at her and says “I’ll walk you home.”

Nicole shook her head no.  “You already paid for dinner…there’s no need.”

“Are you kidding me?  It’s dark out already…what happens if you get mug by someone?  Or what happens if you see a ghost on the way home…like the girl from the grudge?” Minho said trying to scare her.

Nicole shivers as soon as Minho mentioned the girl from the grudge.  “Yah!  Why are you trying to scare me?!”

 

Minho laughs at her reaction.  “I’m not trying to scare you…I’m just being honest…that’s all.”

“Well…alright…but what about you?  You’re going to be walking home by yourself…aren’t you scared?” question Nicole.

Minho grins and says “I’m a man.  I don’t get scared easily.  Besides…I’m very scary-looking…so I highly doubt anyone or ghost would want to mess with me.”

Nicole giggles as they started walking.  “Um…okay…if you say so.”

The walk home was fun and enjoyable.  Minho got to know a lot of interesting things about Nicole, and what excited him the most was that she was talking to him just like the way how she talked to Myungsoo.

As they reach her house, she turns to look at Minho and says “This is my house.  That is Min’s house on the right and Myungsoo’s house on the left.”

“So…you’re stuck in the middle huh?” teased Minho.

Nicole laughs and says “I don’t mind it.”

“Do I get a good-bye hug?” Minho suddenly asks.

Nicole’s eyes widen and she quickly said “No!”

Minho looked hurt and asks “Why not?”

“Um…how about we give each other a high-five instead?  I don’t want Min to be upset.  She REALLY likes you Minho.  I hope you can give her a chance.” Nicole replied.  She put her right hand up for a high-five.

 

Minho sighs as he gives her a weak smile.  He gave her a high-five with his right hand.  “I had a lot of fun tonight.”

Nicole gives him a cute smile and says “I did too!  I made a new friend and I got to eat for free!”

Minho scoffs and shakes his head.  “Free food?  Is that all you think about?”

“Yah!  I don’t always think about food!” Nicole shouted as she lightly smacks his chest.

“Are you sure?” teased Minho.

Nicole rolls her eyes at him and says “I also said I made a new friend.”

“You’re finally home.” said a cold voice behind Nicole.

Nicole turns around and saw an irritated Myungsoo.  He was standing in front of his house with his arms crossed.  She waves to him and says “Hi Myungsoo!”

Minho looks behind Nicole and grins at him.  “Hey man…what’s up?”

Myungsoo walks up to them and glares at Minho with his bitter eyes.  “Not much…what brings you here late at night?”

Minho smiles at him and replies “Nicole and I went out for dinner and I wanted to walk her home.  Is there a problem with it?”

Myungsoo narrowed his eyes at him and scoffs.  “Does it look like I have a problem with it?”

 

“From the sound of your voice…it seems like you do.” Minho said glaring right back at him. 

“Minho?” cried a voice behind him.

Minho turns around and saw Min standing in front of her house.  He gave her a friendly smile and greeted her back.  “Hi Min.”

“Yah…how did you know where I live?” question Min as she approaches him.  “Oh hi Myungsoo…hi Nicole.”

Nicole smiles at her and says “Hi Min.”

Myungsoo nods his head at her.

“So…how did you know where I live?” Min asks again smiling at Minho.

“I took Nicole out for dinner and I offered to walk her home.” Minho replied.

“What?!  You guys had dinner together?!” Min cried as she looks at Nicole.

Nicole nodded her head yes.  “Minho was the boy that injured me when I was 14 years old, and he wanted to take me out to dinner to make up for it.  I refused at first, but he kept pestering me…so eventually I gave in.”

Min could feel jealousy corrupting her heart.  Did Minho like Nicole?  “Oh…”

 

Myungsoo kept his eyes on Minho.  What was Minho’s motive towards Nicole?  He was extremely jealous and he absolutely hated the fact that Minho had walked her home.  He was the only guy that walked her home and he wanted to keep it that way.

The four of them stood there looking at each other.  It was quiet for a moment when Minho finally said “Since it’s getting late, I’m going to head out.”

Min quickly said “I have an idea!  Why don’t I drive you home?”

“Yeah Min…I think that’s a great idea.  We don’t anyone to hurt Minho.” Myungsoo added.

Minho glares at Myungsoo with his dark chocolate brown eyes and scoffs. 

“I agree with Myungsoo.  I really don’t want you to walk alone at night.” Nicole said giving him a warm smile.

Minho couldn’t resist her smile so he nodded his head in agreement.  “Alright…you guys convinced me.  Thank you Min.”

Min grins at him and squeals “No problem.  I’m gonna to get my keys and I’ll pull up my car.  I’ll be right back.”

“Thank you Min!” Nicole shouted as Min ran back inside her house.

No one talk again, so Nicole decided to break the silence.

“Oh Myungsoo!  You should see the way how our group decorated the commons!  It really looks like a ballroom inside a castle!” Nicole explains happily.

“Really?” Myungsoo said not taking his eyes off of Minho.

“Is there a reason why you keep staring at me?” question Minho. 

Myungsoo scoffs.  “What?”

“You heard me.” Minho smirks.

Myungsoo frowns at him and before he could say something nasty to him, there was a honk.

Beep! 

Min pulls up her red Toyota Camry car in front of Nicole’s house.  She rolls down the passenger side window and yells “Hop in Minho!”

“You’re lucky.” Myungsoo said glaring at Minho with his icy eyes.

Minho scoffs at him and turns to look at Nicole.  “Thank you again for tonight.  We should do this more often.”

Nicole smiles and bows at him.  “Have a good night.”

“Thanks.” Minho said as he walks towards Min’s car.

Nicole waves good-bye to them as they drove off.  She found herself looking at a furious Myungsoo.  “Myungsoo…what’s wrong?”

“Did you really have to have dinner with him?” Myungsoo cried out.

Nicole was startled by his question.  “He was the one that injured me 4 years ago.  He remembers me Myungsoo…it’s so weird.  Anyways he wanted to make it up by buying me dinner.  I told him no…but he said if we were friends…I should accept it.”

“You could have said no.  Besides…don’t you know that Min really likes him?  Could you imagine how she is feeling right now?” Myungsoo said looking cross.

“Are you mad at me for having dinner with him?  I know that Min likes him…I told him to give her a chance.  And yes…I’m sure Min thinks there is something going on between Minho and I…but I can assure you that there is nothing between us.” Nicole explains.

Myungsoo scoffs.  “What makes you think I’m mad?”

“Then why are you making a big deal out of it?” question Nicole looking into his frosty eyes.

 

Myungsoo quickly looks away from her and mumbles “I’m not making a big deal out of it.”

“Are you jealous?” Nicole asks.

Myungsoo smirks.  “Jealous?  Me?  Whatever!  What makes you say that?”

Nicole giggles.  “Then why can’t you look me in the eyes and say that to me?”

Myungsoo looks into her shiny eyes and said “I am NOT…”

“Yes?” Nicole winks at him.

Oh crap!  Why couldn’t he say it?  Instead of saying jealous, he ended up saying “Um…you’re annoying!”

Nicole burst out laughing.  She lightly pinches his left cheek with her right hand and squeaks “You’re cute when you’re jealous!  Although you won’t admit it, I forgive you.”

Myungsoo scoffs and lightly pinches both her chubby cheeks with his hands.  “Forgive me?”

Nicole nodded her head yes.  “Yup.  I forgive you for being jealous because Minho took me out to dinner tonight.”

Myungsoo lets go of her cheek and said “Actually, I was upset because I already had dinner prepared for you.  And when you text me that you were going to have dinner with Minho…I got…I got…oh geez!  I got JEALOUS!  There! I said it!  Are you satisfied?”

Nicole laughs as she hugs him.  “Was it that hard to admit it?”

Whoa!  Nicole was hugging him?!  He slowly wraps his arms around her chubby waist and hugs her back.  There was a huge smile on his face.

  

“Are you still jealous?” teased Nicole.

Myungsoo smirks and says “Not anymore…now that I have you in my arms.”   

Nicole was happy that Myungsoo couldn’t see her face right now because her face was as red as a tomato.  She couldn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter