Chpater 26-The Road Of Letting You Go

My Cute Cola Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They sat on top of the picnic table next to each other for a few minutes without saying anything.  Myungsoo decided to break the ice by asking, “So…when did you re-gain your memory back?”

Nicole looked at him and smiled.  “Just a few minutes ago when I snuck out of my bedroom window.  I jumped out of my window and landed on my head instead of my feet.”

Myungsoo let out a small laugh as he shook his head.  He ruffled through her hair and said, “You’re so clumsy.”   

Nicole nodded her head in agreement.  “I know.”

“Now that you remember everything…do…do you still love me?”

“…..yes.”

Myungsoo smiles at her as he stares into pearly eyes.  Oh how he wanted to kiss her right now!

“But…I’m dating Minho now and…” Nicole trails off.

Myungsoo smile quickly vanished as he heard Minho’s name.  He scoffs and says, “Of course you are.”

“Myungsoo?”

“Hm?”

“Why do you want to kill yourself?”

Myungsoo stared at her for a long time before he spoke.  “If I tell you, would you break up with Minho?”

“If I said yes…would you break up with Suzy?” Nicole challenged him.

“I…I…”

Nicole scoffs as she says,  “I guess not huh?”

“……..I…..”

“Myungsoo…maybe you were right.” Nicole sadly said.

Myungsoo raised his left eye brow up.  “About what?”

“About breaking up with me.  You’re always hurting me…and truthfully, I’m getting tired of it.  Minho was there for me when I was going through a rough time.  He never left my side…and…”

“Stop…just stop okay?” Myungsoo angrily said as he took her right hand and squeezed it tightly.  “Listen to me carefully…I broke up with you because I found out that the day my dad passes away, hyung and I am the heir to his multi-billionaire corporation in London.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she gasp.  “Omo!  Are…are you serious?”

Myungsoo nodded his head.  “Not only that…but there’s something else…”

“What is it?”

“I’m…I’m engaged.”

“Engaged?!  To who?!” Nicole cried.  It was already bad enough for her to accept the fact that he was dating Suzy…but engaged? 

“I don’t know.  My marriage has already been decided for me.”

Nicole sighs as she faked a smile.  “Well…I…um…I’m happy for you Myungsoo.”

“Nicole…I know you don’t mean that.  I’m not happy about this whole marriage thing.  I told my mom today that once I turn 18, I’m handing everything over to hyung.  I don’t need their money.”

“Myungsoo…are you serious?  What about your marriage?”

“I’m going to tell my parents to call it off.  They can’t force me to marry someone I don’t love.  If not, I’ll just kill myself in front of them.”

Nicole hit him on his shoulder and cried, “Knock it off.  Quit talking about killing yourself!”

“I can’t help it.  I realized that after I broke up with you, my life has been  meaningless.  I wasn’t happy and I…I…just wanted to disappear from the world.  I’d figured that since you lost your memory, this would be the best time for me to kill myself.  Minho is a good man Cola…he really is.  He takes better care of you than I did.”

Tears were now falling down her face as she hugs him tightly.  “Myungsoo…”

Myungsoo wrapped his arms around her and sobs, “I regret letting you go…I really do.”

“Myungsoo…is it too late for us?” Nicole quietly sobs.

Myungsoo nodded his head yes.  “I’ve caused you too much pain and misery.”

“But…I…I still love you.”

“I still love you too Cola…but it’s better for us to stay friends.  I have too much on my shoulder right now.  I hope you’ll understand.”

Nicole nodded her head.  “I understand Myungsoo.”  She leaned her head onto his shoulder as tears continue to fall down her cheeks. 

June 7th (Graduation Day)

“Yah!  I hate you Kim Myungsoo!  I hate you!” Suzy cried as she slaps him across his face.  Tears were dropping down her cheeks as she her heart started breaking into a million pieces.

“What’s going on over there?” Minho questions as he points over to Myungsoo and Suzy. 

Nicole’s eyes widen as she saw Suzy slap Myungsoo across his face.  She quickly ran over to them and yelled, “Stop hitting him!”

Suzy turns to look at Nicole and cried, “Stay out of this!”

“And what happens if I don’t?” Nicole challenged her.

Suzy glared at her and shouted, “Then don’t blame me for slapping you!”

“Try me.” Nicole smirks.

Suzy raised her right hand up in the air ready to slap her in the face when Minho suddenly appeared in front of Nicole.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter