Chapter 11-The Truth

My Cute Cola Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo drove Nicole home in silence. 

“I don’t want to go home yet.  It’s too early.” Nicole said staring at him.

“Where do you want to go?” Myungsoo ask keeping his eyes on the road.

“Surprise me.” Nicole replies smiling at him.

 

Myungsoo thought for a minute and a huge smile appeared on his face.  After driving for another 5 minutes, he turns into a drive-in movie theater.

As he rolls his window down, the cashier greeted “Hi there!”

“Hello.  What movie are you guys showing tonight?” questions Myungsoo.

“Tonight we are showing “200 Pounds Beauty” and we’re also having a huge sale on all of our snacks.” the cashier explains. 

 

“Thank you.  There are only two of us.” Myungsoo said as he grabs money from his wallet.

“Your total is $6.00.”

Myungsoo handed the cashier his money.

“Thank you!  You may go ahead and pull into any parking space that is available.  We hope you enjoy the movie!”

“Thanks.” Myungsoo said.  He turns to look at Nicole and asks “Where do you want me to park?”

“You’re the driver.  Anywhere is fine with me.” Nicole replied.

After a few minutes of driving around the parking lot, he decided to park in the way back where no one could bother them.  They sat in silence for a few minutes. 

Nicole unbuckled her seat belt and moved closer to him.  She took out a purple handkerchief from her purse and slowly wipes off his blood stains off his nose and cheek. 

“Aren’t you going to ask me what the fight was about?” question Myungsoo staring into her pearly eyes.

 

Nicole bit her lower lip.  “I do…but if you don’t want to talk about it…I won’t force you.”

Myungsoo kissed her lightly on her forehead.  “If I told you what happen, would you believe me?”

Nicole sat up and stared into his glacial eyes.  “As long as you don’t lie to me, I believe you.”

“Have I ever lied to you?” Myungsoo asks holding her hand.

“I don’t know…have you?” Nicole reversed the question back.

Myungsoo stared into her pearly eyes.  “I have never lied to you nor will I ever lie to you.”

Nicole kissed him lightly on his cheek and said “Thank you.”

“This is how the fight started…” Myungsoo explains.

~Flashback~

“Excuse us boys…we need to use the restroom.” Nicole said as she pulls Min towards the girl’s bathroom.

Before Minho and he could say anything, the girls sped off.

Great!  Now he was stuck here with Minho!  Awkward!  They stared at each other for a few minutes without saying anything.

“Do you have a problem with me?” Minho asks as he narrows his dark chocolate brown eyes at him.

He smirks at Minho.  “Does it look like I have a problem with you?”

Minho steps closer to him and replies “It seems like you do.  Are you jealous that Nicole and I are friends?”

“And why would I be jealous of that?  She can be friends with whoever she wants.”

“From a man to a man…I want to let you know that I really like her.  I have liked her for a very long time…and I plan on getting closer to her.  So…I’m asking you nicely to please back off.” Minho demanded as he glares into his cold eyes.

 

He glares back at Minho with his bitter eyes.  “Back off?  What makes you think Nicole even likes you?”

Minho grins at him.  “She’ll like me sooner or later…who wouldn’t?”

He his lips and scoffs.  “My my…aren’t we a little conceited here?  For your information, Nicole already has a boyfriend…ME!”

Minho raised his left eyebrow up and crossed his arms.  “Is that so?  I don’t believe you.”

“It’s up to you whether you believe me or not.  Nicole is already mine.  I suggest YOU back off.” he said smirking at him.

“We’ll see about that.” Minho grins as he turns around and walks away from him. 

“Oh !  Sorry man!  It was an accident!” Lay and Mir apologized as they bump into him who knock Minho to the ground.

“What the hell was that for?!” Minho shouted as he got up to his feet and push him backwards which caused him to bump into Hyuna and some of her friends.

 

“AH!!!!!”

“Ouch!  You step on my foot!”

“Watch it!”

He angrily pushed Minho back and screams “Mir and Lay accidently push me into you!  It was an accident!”

“You think I’m going to believe that bull?!” Minho cried as he pushed him again. 

“FIGHT!” Mir and his group of friends shouted.

 

The next thing he knew there was a huge circle that was formed around Minho and him.

“Omo!  The two hottest guys in school are going to fight each other!  I have to go inform the others!” shouted a freshmen girl. 

“Where are they?” scream one of her friends.

“They’re in the girl’s bathroom!” cried another friend.  “Hurry up and go get them or else they’re going to miss out on everything!” 

Oh crap!  Nicole and Min were still in the bathroom he thought.  If they heard about the fight, someone was bound to get hurt.

They both glare angrily at each other waiting for the other to attack first.  What Minho didn’t know about him was that he was a very good street fighter.  He had gotten into a lot of fights before and the last thing he wanted to do was send him to the hospital.

“FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!” chanted the students.

He could clearly see that there were a number of teachers trying to squeeze their way inside the circle to break up the fight, but most of the juniors and seniors were purposely blocking them from interfering.

He saw Min’s head pop out from the crowd from a far way.  She must have been standing on the table because her head was taller than the rest of the students.  The next thing he knew Minho swung his left fist into his face knocking him down to the ground.

“Minho!  Stop!” he heard Min shouted.

He could feel the numbness and pain spreading out through his face.  Minho had punch him pretty hard because he could taste his own blood from his mouth and there was blood dripping from his nose.  Since Minho attack first, he was ready to fight back.

He quickly got up to his feet and tackled Minho to the ground.  He swung his right fist and punches him as hard as he could in his left eye.  His could see a deep cut in Minho’s left eye as blood starts pouring out.

“Stop Myungsoo!” he heard Min shouted.

“FIGHT!  FIGHT!  FIGHT!” scream the students.

There were four teachers that finally made it inside the circle and shouted “Break it up!”

Two of the teachers pull him off of Minho.  That lucky bastard he thought.  He wanted to add more damage to his pretty face. 

Minho quickly got up on his feet and tried tackling him, but was held by two other teachers. 

 

“That’s enough!” cried one of the teachers.   

There was blood gushing out of Minho’s left eye.  He could see that Minho was in major pain. 

He wasn’t looking any better himself because he could feel his own blood pouring out from his nose and it seemed that Minho had cut his right cheek as well.

He saw that Nicole and Min had finally made their way inside the circle. 

“What happen?  Are you okay?” Nicole asks as she held onto his left arm.  He was feeling very happy that she was concern about him and not Minho.

He saw Min rushed over to Minho’s side.  That was so typical of her…of course she would side with Minho and not him.

 

“Fighting is prohibited on school property!” shouted the teachers.  “Choi Minho and Kim Myungsoo…get in the principal office right now!”

Oh he thought to himself.  The dance only started an hour ago and he was already in trouble.

He glares at Minho as he walks towards the principal office.  He could hear all of the students whispering at Minho and him as they walk by.  He saw Nicole and Min following them close behind. 

~End of flashback~

“What’s going to happen to you?” Nicole nervously asks.

“I’m getting suspended for a week.” Myungsoo replied.

“A week?!  That’s pretty harsh!  What about Minho?”

Myungsoo eyes blazed with fire.  “Since his daddy is the famous soccer coach, he's not allowed to play soccer for the rest of the season.”

“That’s it?!” Nicole shouted.  “You get suspended for a week and Minho only gets suspended from playing soccer?  That’s not fair!”

“Life’s isn't fair…but what can you do?” Myungsoo said as he hugs her tightly.

As the movie started to play, Nicole leans her head on his shoulders and sighs. 

“It’s still not fair.” Nicole mumbles.

 

Myungsoo gently her hair and said “Don’t worry about it.  A week is nothing.  At least it’s not a month.”

Nicole hugs him tighter.  “That’s true…I wouldn’t know what I would do if I didn’t see you for a month.”

Myungsoo lifts her chin up and stares into her beautiful eyes.  “Silly girl…you can always stop by my house after school to visit me.  It’s not like I’m going anywhere.”

Nicole giggles as she smiles at him.  “I know…but I like seeing you at school.  Even if it was just for a split second…it makes me happy.”

Myungsoo kissed her on her forehead.  “You’re that happy when you see me?”

 

“Of course!  Who wouldn’t?” Nicole said winking at him.

Myungsoo felt butterflies in his stomach.  She had just made his night by saying that. 

“Because of me, you weren’t able to stay for the entire dance.  I’m really sorry.”

Nicole squeezed his hand and smiles at him.  “It doesn’t matter.  Wherever you go, I go.  I miss you when I’m not with you…when I’m not with you all I do is think about you…when I think about you I just want to be with you.”

“Really?”

Nicole blushes and shyly replies “Yup.”

Myungsoo leans his face closer to her.  “Do you want to a little secret?”

“What?” Nicole asks as she tilts her head.

“Do you remember that night when we saw 2 shooting stars together and we both made a wish?”

Nicole smiles to herself as she re-calls the sweet memory.  “I remember…I kept nagging you to tell me what you wished for…but in the end you didn’t tell me.”

“I wished that one day I would find love.  Holding you here in my arms makes me realize that wishes do come true.”

Nicole stares into his cold eyes.  Although his eyes may seem cold and unfriendly, but behind those eyes was a fragile boy who needed some tender loving care.

“I’m telling you this because I have chosen to love you.” Myungsoo said as he kissed her passionately.

There are no words that can describe how much I love you right now thought Nicole as she kissed him back.

~Midnight~

As Myungsoo walks Nicole to her front door, he gives her a tight hug and whispers “No one can take you from me…have a good night Cola.”

Nicole smiles as she whispers back “I’m all yours.  Have a good night Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo slowly pulls out from their hug and winks at her.  “I’ll text you tomorrow morning.”  He turns around and started walking towards his house.

“Bye Myungsoo!” Nicole cried as she waves good-bye to him.

Myungsoo turns around and blows a kiss at her.  She giggles as she blew a kiss back to him.

~One hour later~

Nicole was lying in her bed thinking about Myungsoo.  She couldn’t get him out of her mind.  She loved the way how he kissed her and every time she thought about it, she would madly blush.

Her thoughts were interrupted by her cell phone vibrating.  She picks up her cell phone and saw a text message from Min.

Text message from Min: “Yah!  Why didn’t you call me?  Are you home?”

Text message to Min: “I’m so sorry Min!  I forgot!  Yes…I’m home.  Where are you?”

Text message from Min: “You’re forgiven!  I just got home.”

Text message to Min: “What?!  You just got home?  Where did you go?”

 

Text message from Min: “Minho dropped me off home at 10:00pm…I was feeling down in the dumps…and….”

Text message to Min: “And?”

Text message from Min: “I call up Mir and he took me out to have some fun.”

Text message to Min: “WHAT?!  Are you telling me that Mir ditch out on Hyuna at the dance and came to pick you up?”

Text message from Min: “Yup…that’s right!”

Text message to Min: “LOL!  That’s funny!  So…where did you guy go?”

Text message from Min: “He took me out to Club XS and we danced the entire night.”

Text message to Min: “Did you have fun?”

Text message from Min: “As much as I hate to admit this…I actually had a lot of fun with him.  He took me out to dinner afterwards too!”

Text message to Min: “Well I’m glad you had fun!” 

Text message from Min: “Um...by any chance…did Myungsoo tell you what caused the fight?”

Text message to Min: “Yeah…he did.  Didn’t Minho tell you about it?”

Text message from Min: “No!  I ask him a few times, but he wouldn’t tell me.  So…I gave up.  What happen?  You have to tell me!”

 

Text message to Min: “I’ll tell you…but it’s really late.  So how about you come over for breakfast tomorrow morning and I’ll tell you all about it?”

Text message from Min: “That’s fine with me.  I’ll be over around 10:00am.  Have a good night!”

Text message to Min: “Okay!  Have a good night!”

~8:00am next morning~

Nicole was awoken up her cell phone vibrating.  Her eyes were half open as she searches for her phone.  When she found her phone, she opens it up and a huge smile appeared on her face.  It was a text message from Myungsoo! 

Text message from Myungsoo: “Good morning Cola!  Are you awake yet?”

Text message to Myungsoo: “Good morning my sweet Myungsoo!  I just got up.  What’s up?”

Text message from Myungsoo: “Come over…I made breakfast for you!”

 

Text message to Myungsoo: “Aw!  You’re so sweet!  Give me 15 minutes.  I need to wash up first!”

Text message from Myungsoo: “Okay…I’m timing you…if you’re late…you’ll be punished!  Your timing starts NOW”

Nicole quickly got up and ran into the bathroom.  She grabs her pink Hello Kitty towel and jumps into the shower.  5 minutes later, she got out of the shower and ran towards her closet.  She quickly threw over a pink tank top and some white sweat pants on.  She quickly brushes her hair and ran out the door.

“Nicole?  Where are you going?” her mom yells.

“I’m going over to Myungsoo’s house to have breakfast!  I’ll be back!  Bye mom!” Nicole cried as she zooms out the door.

She quickly ran towards Myungsoo’s house and bangs on the door 3 times.

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

Myungsoo opens up the door and smirks at her.  “You’re lucky!  You made it just in time!”

Nicole was breathing heavily.  “Yah!  I didn’t want to be punished!”  She enters his house and took off her shoes.

“Hello Nicole!” his mom greeted.

Nicole bows at his mom and greeted back “Hello!”

“Honey, I’ll be back in a half hour.  I have some unfinished business to take care of.” his mom explains as she kisses him on his forehead.

“Mom…not in front of Nicole.” Myungsoo hissed as his face reddens.

“Yah!  What’s the big deal?  Can’t mommy give you a kiss?” teased his mom.

“I think that’s sweet!  Your mom is just showing you some affection Myungsoo!” Nicole said.

His mom giggles and says “Myungsoo thinks he’s too old to be receiving kisses from his own mom.”

“Yah!  No one is too old to be receiving kisses from their mother.” Nicole said smiling at him.

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and hugs his mom.  “I’ll see you in a lit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter