Chapter 13-The Handsome Boy

My Cute Cola Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo wraps his arms around Nicole again and murmured “Thank you Cola.”

Nicole smiles and says “You’re welcome Myungsoo.”

After 20 minutes of sitting in silence, Myungsoo finally let go of her and said “You can turn around now.”

Nicole slowly turns around and stares into his sad eyes and she kissed him softly on his lips.  “I’ll never leave your side Myungsoo.”

Myungsoo kissed her nose and lean his forehead on hers.  “Thank you Cola.”

Nicole wraps her arms around him and buried her face in his chest.  She loved the way how he smells, the way how he touches her, and the way how he made her feel wanted. 

“Nicole?”

“Hm?”

“Do you want to call your mom and let her know that you’re sleeping over tonight?”

Nicole quickly backs away from him and stares into his moist eyes.  “I don’t think my mom will be too fond of me sleeping over here with you…BUT I can always tell her that I’m sleeping over at Min’s house.”

Nicole quickly took her cell phone out and dials Min’s number.

“Hello?”

“Min!  It’s Nicole!”

“What’s up?”

“I really need a favor from you.”

“What is it?  Are you okay Nicole?”

“I’m fine Min.  I want to sleep over at Myungsoo’s house tonight…but I know my mom will flip out and say no.  So…if I told my mom that I was sleeping over at your house tonight…can you back me up?”

“WHAT?!  Are you crazy?!  Is Myungsoo blackmailing you?  Are you over at his house right now?”

“Min!  Calm down!  Are you going to back me up or not?”

“Nicole…are you going to have with him?”

“Min-ish!  How can you even say that?!  NO!”

“Then why do you want to sleep over at his house?”

“Min…I…”

“Fine…I’ll back you up…but you have to promise me that you’ll tell me EVERYTHING alright?”

“I will…I will…thank you so much Min.  Are you home right now?”

“Yeah…why?”

“Can you meet me outside of my house in 2 minutes?”

“Um…okay….”

“Perfect!  I’ll see you in a bit!”

Nicole quickly turns to Myungsoo said “I’ll be right back.  I need to go back home and convince my mom that I’m sleeping over at Min’s house.”

Myungsoo kissed her softly on her left cheek.  “I’ll wait for you.”

“Thank you sweetie…I’ll be back in a little bit.” 

As she walks out of Myungsoo’s house she saw Min coming out of her house.

“Yah!  Are you insane?!  What’s going on Nicole?” Min shouted as she approaches her.

“Min!  Shhhh!  Don’t talk so loud!” Nicole cried.

“Are you going to tell me or what?” Min demanded.

“I will…tomorrow…now is not the time.  I need you to go with me inside my house.”

“What for?”

“Because that’s the only way my mom will be convinced that I’ll be spending the night over at your house.”

“Jung Nicole…you OWE big time!”

“Thank you so much Min!  I love you!  Come on!  Let’s go!”

“I can’t believe I’m doing this…” Min mumbles.

“Mom?!” Nicole shouted as she opens up the door.

“I’m in the living room honey!” her mom yells.

Nicole pulls Min by her left arm and drags her towards their living room.  Her mom and grandma were sitting on the couch drinking tea watching “Boys Over Flowers.” 

“Mom, I’ll be sleeping over at Min’s house tonight.  Is that alright?”

“Honey…what about your grandma?  She traveled all the way from California to spend some time with you…especially on your birthday today.  You can always sleep over at Min’s another night.” her mom said sternly.

Nicole pinches Min’s wrist for help.  Min quickly said “Ms. Kim…since today is Nicole’s 18th birthday…I really want her to sleep over.  My parents are working a double shift tonight and I really don’t feel like being home by myself.”

Her mom looks at Min with sympathy and said “I understand that Min, but…”

“Shirley…why are you acting like that?  Nicole just turn 18 today and she is a grown up women now.  She is no longer a child.  If she wants to sleep at her best friend’s house, let her.  I was never strict with you whenever you wanted to sleep over at your friend’s house.” her grandma cut her mom off.

Her mom scoffs and said “Really mom?  I thought you missed your granddaughter…and you leave in a couple of days…don’t you guys want to catch up?”

“Yes…I do want to catch up my granddaughter and yes…I do leave in a couple of days…but Nicole spending one night at her best friend’s house isn’t going to kill me.” her grandma explains.

“I’m sorry grandma…it’s just…” Nicole trails off.

Her grandma stood up and walks over to give her a warm hug.  “Don’t be sorry silly girl.  Grandma still has a few days left with you…so that gives us plenty of time to catch up.  I give you permission to sleep over at Min’s house tonight.”

Nicole hugs her grandma tightly and squeals “Thank you grandma!  I love you!”

Her mom stood up and shook her head.  “Be home tomorrow before 10:00am.”

“Thank you mom!” Nicole cries as she quickly runs over to her and gives her a tight hug.

“You’re welcome.” her mom said smiling.

“Thank you so much!” Min said as she bows at her mom and grandma.

“No need to thank us sweetie.” her grandma said as she giggles.  “I was once your age too…but that was so long ago…”

Nicole laughs and she said “I’m going to pack some clothes…I’ll be right back Min.”

Min nodded her head and continues to talk with Nicole’s mom and grandma. 

Nicole ran into her bedroom and found her Nike sports bag and started packing her pajamas, toothbrush, hairbrush, an extra pair of street clothes, her pink Hello Kitty pillow, her long pink Hello Kitty fleece blanket, and her cola bear that Myungsoo just brought for her.

“Min…I’m ready!” Nicole cries as she ran out of her bedroom.

“It was a pleasure talking you ladies.  We’ll be leaving now.  Have a good night.” Min said politely bowing to Nicole’s mom and grandma.

Her mom smiles and bows back to her “Have a good nigh Min.”

Her grandma bows and says “Have a good night Min-ish.”

“Bye mom!  Bye grandma!  I’ll see you guys tomorrow morning!” Nicole shouted as she pushes Min out the door.

“Yah!  What’s the rush?” Min cries as she almost fell to the ground.

“Sorry Min.  If we would have stayed any longer, my mom would have convinced us to sleep here instead.” Nicole explains.  “I’ll be over at your house at 8:30am and I’ll explain everything to you okay?”

“8:30am?!  That’s so early!” Min whines.

“Yah!  My mom will kill me if she saw me walking out of Myungsoo’s house.  If they saw me walking out of your house at 9:55am, they’ll be more convinced that I actually spent the night at your place.”

Min took a big sigh and made a face at her.  “Fine…I’ll put my alarm clock at 8:30am.  Don’t knock on the door…I’ll just come open it.”

Nicole gave Min a quick hug and said “Thank you so much Min!”

Min scoffs at her and says “You better get your pretty back at Myungsoo’s house before your mom finds out.”

“Thanks again Min!  Have a good-night and I’ll see you tomorrow morning.” Nicole cried as she waves good-bye to her.

“Have a good-night Nicole.” Min said as she walks backs towards her house.

Ding dong!  Ding dong!  Ding dong!

Myungsoo opens up the door and found Nicole smiling at him. 

“I thought you changed your mind.” Myungsoo said as he pulls her inside.

Nicole took off her shoes and explains “My mom didn’t want me to sleep over at Min’s house because my grandma is in town.  Min also begged for me and luckily my grandma convinced my mom to change her mind.”

“Let me help you with that.” Myungsoo said as he grabs her bag.  He led her towards his bedroom as she slowly follows him.  He set her bag on his bed and saw that she looked very uncomfortable.

“Um…are we going to be sleeping on the same bed?” Nicole nervously asks.  She was twirling her fingers together as she looks at his full size spider men bed.

Myungsoo chuckled and wraps his arms around her waist and whispers “Yes.”

Nicole gulps and stutters “I-I-I…”

Myungsoo kissed her nose and said “Don’t worry Cola…I won’t do anything to you.  I promise.”

Nicole smiles and shyly says “Thank you Myungsoo…I have never slept on the same bed with anyone…especially with a boy.”

“Well…that means I’m going to be your first.” Myungsoo teased.

“Yah!” Nicole cried as she blushes. 

Myungsoo laugh out loud and winks at her “I didn’t mean it like that.”

Nicole avoid looking into his eyes.  “Um…it’s only 10:00pm…what do you want to do?”

Myungsoo grins at her “Do you know what I have always wanted to do you if we were ever alone?”

Nicole was afraid to ask so she shook her head no.

Myungsoo laughs at her reaction as he quickly picks her up and threw her on his bed.

“Yah!” Nicole yelps. 

Myungsoo started tickling her as she started screaming and laughing.  “Myungsoo…STOP!”

Myungsoo started laughing and continues to tickle her.  “I’m not going to stop until you scream UNCLE!”

“Ahhhhh!  Kim…Myungsoo!” Nicole cries as she tries to push him away from her. 

Myungsoo was too quick for her as he pins her down.  Before he could continue to tickle her she screamed “UNCLE!”  Myungsoo smirks and got off of her.

Damn!  He is pretty strong Nicole thought to herself as she slowly got up.  Although she was a little bit heavier than him, she was surprised that he was able to pick her up and even pin her on his bed.  How dare he tickle her!  He was going to get it!

Nicole gave him an evil smile and said “When I said “uncle” I didn’t mean it!”  She quickly ran out of his bedroom and she could hear him yelling from behind “Yah!  How dare you trick me!  When I catch you, you’re gonna get it!”

“Ah!!!!!” Nicole screams as she ran into the living room.  Myungsoo easily caught up to her and tackles her to the sofa. 

“Got you!” Myungsoo happily cries.  “You can’t escape me now!  Be prepared to laugh your off!”

“Myungsoo!  No!” Nicole shouted as she burst into laughter. 

After five minutes of tickling Nicole, she couldn’t control tolerate it anymore that she shouted in his left ear “UNCLE!  And I mean it this time!  UNCLE!”

Myungsoo held onto her and smiles “I’m not going to fall for that again.”

Nicole wraps her arms around his neck stares into his cold eyes “I’m serious!”

“Prove it.” Myungsoo said.

Nicole pulls herself up and kissed him softly on his lips.  Without realizing what she was doing she stuck her tongue inside his mouth moving it around with his.  She slowly pulls back and shyly said “Now do you believe me?”

“When did you learn how to French kiss like that?” Myungsoo teased.

Nicole blushes as she pushes him off her.  “Are you surprised?”

Myungsoo smirks “Yes I am.”    

“I’ve been watching a lot of romantic movies lately.” Nicole shyly replies.

Myungsoo raised his left eye brow up “Is that so?  I think I need to start watching more romantic movies too.”

Nicole laughs as she pinches his nose.  “You should!” 

Myungsoo wraps his arms around her waist and whispers “Do you want to go cuddle up in my bed?”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she bit her lower lip.  “Sure…as long as you don’t plan on me.”

Myungsoo burst out laughing and pokes her forehead with his right finger.  “You’re silly!”  He held her hand and led her back towards his bedroom. 

~5 minutes later~

Nicole came out of the bathroom wearing her pajamas and walks back into Myungsoo’s bedroom.  Myungsoo was lying on his bed as he looks her up and down.  He smirks at her and sarcastically said “Nice pajamas.”

Nicole stuck her tongue out at him and smiled.  “Thank you!”  She was wearing a light pink Hello Kitty tank top with a pair of white fleece sweat pants.  As she walks towards his bed, he pulls her arm causing her to land on top of him.  Her face was a few inches away from him. 

“Myungsoo!” Nicole cried as her chest was pressed against his strong body.

“I missed you.” Myungsoo said as he slowly kissed her.  His kisses suddenly grew passionately and hungrily.  He wraps his arms around her waist and rolls on top of her.  He pulls back from their kiss and smiles at her.

Nicole shyly smiles back and asks “What’s wrong?”

Myungsoo kissed her nose and replies “Nothing…I just want to stare at your beautiful face, your cute smile, your big pearly eyes, and…”

“And?”

“Your luscious rosy lips.”

Nicole giggles as gives him a y smile.  “My luscious rosy lips are waiting patiently to taste your soft lips right now.”

“I like the sound of that.” Myungsoo said as he plants soft kisses on her rosy lips.  As they continue to kiss, they were interrupted by his cell phone ringing.

Nicole pulls back and whispers “You better get that.”

Myungsoo groans as he got up from her and searched for his phone.  Whoever it was he was going to snap at them for interrupting his “alone” time with Nicole. 

“Hello?” Myungsoo snaps.

“Hello…is this Kim Myungsoo?” said a male’s voice.

“Yes…this is Kim Myungsoo speaking.  Who is this?”

“Hi Myungsoo…it’s been a while…how have you been?”

“Who is this again?”

“You don’t remember me?”

“If you’re not going to tell me who this is I’m hanging up.”

“…………”

“Hello?”

“………..”

“Hello?  Whatever…” Myungsoo said as he hangs up.

“Who was that?” Nicole asks.

“No one important…now…where were we?” Myungsoo said crawling back in bed with Nicole.

Nicole giggles as she pressed her lips against his.  “I think this is where we left off…”

~Next day (6:25am)~

Myungsoo Nicole’s hair as she was sleeping peacefully on his chest.  He hugs her tightly and planted a small kiss on her head. 

Nicole’s cell phone started vibrating.  He reaches for her phone and realized that it was her alarm clock going off.

“5 more minutes please…” Nicole murmured.

Myungsoo giggles as he watches her go back to sleep.  “Nicole?”

“Hm?”

“You better get up.”

“I don’t want to…”

“Why not?”

“Many reasons…”

“Name a few…”

“I’m tired…” 

“What else?”

“I feel really comfortable where I’m am right now…”

“That’s it?”

Nicole giggles and says “And I want to wake up in your arms every morning like this.”

Myungsoo rolls on top of her and smirks “Do you really mean it?”

Nicole opens up both of her eyes and smiles “Yes.”

“Does that mean you’ll sleep with me every day from now on?” Myungsoo teased.

Nicole giggles and shook her head no.  “My mom will definitely kill me!”

Myungsoo kissed her lightly on her head and said “Thank you again for spending the night with me.  I really appreciated it.”

Nicole wraps her arms around his neck and stares into his frosty eyes and shyly says “You’re welcome…I slept really good last night because I got to sleep in your arms.”

“You knock out pretty fast…I was quite surprised.” Myungsoo said.

“I did?  Was I snoring?”

“No…but you drooled a little.”

“I did?!”  Nicole exclaims.  How embarrassing!

Myungsoo laugh out loud.  “No…I’m just messing with you.”

“Yah!” Nicole screams as she pushes him off of her.

“Hey!  What was that for?” Myungsoo said as he tries to pull her back into his arms.

“That’s what you get for teasing me!” Nicole cried as she jumps off his bed.  She quickly ran towards the bathroom before he could catch her.

Myungsoo quickly got off his bed and chased after her but she closed the bathroom door on him.  He started banging on the door “Yah!  Let me in!”

“No way!  You’re going to tickle me!”

“No I won’t!  I promise!  I have to pee!”

“Are you sure?  What happe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter