Chapter 24-My Wish Came True

My Cute Cola Bear
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nicole stops walking as she turns to look at him.  She could feel her face starting to burn up.  Omo!  He likes her!  She felt like jumping up and down with happiness.  God…he’s so handsome she thought to herself as she stares into his dark creamy chocolate brown eyes.  An evil smile curved on her face as she decided to play dumb.  “Do you mean you like me as a friend Minho oppa?”

Minho shook his head no.  “I like you more than a friend Jung Nicole.  Truthfully, I have liked you for a very long time.”

Nicole could feel her heart starting to beat a little faster.  “If you liked me for so long, how come you never ask me to be your girlfriend?”

Minho scoffs and coldly replied, “I did…but you never took me serious.”

“Really?  Wow…I must have been really stupid.  Why would I say no to you?  You’re hot!” Nicole blurted out.  She quickly covers with her left hand as she quickly looks away from him.  You fool!  Now he knows you like him!

Minho’s eyes widen as he leans his head in closer to hers.  “Does that mean you like me too?”

Nicole’s face was as red as a tomato.  She turns to look at him as their nose touch.  She stared at his y lips as she was praying for him to kiss her already. 

Ring!  Ring!  Ring!

Damn it!  Minho thought to himself.  He slowly backs away from her as he took his cell phone out. 

“Hello?” Minho grunted.

“Yah!  It’s Suzy!  Have you seen Myungsoo?”

“No I haven’t.  Why don’t you call him?”

“I tired…but he’s not picking up my calls.  Do you know if he is over at Min’s house?”

“I’m not sure.  Why don’t you call Min?”

“I don’t have her number…plus I don’t want to call her.  We hate each other…remember?”

“Have you tried calling Minhwan’s number?”

“I don’t have his number…do you?” Suzy ask hopeful.

“No I don’t.  I’m sorry.”

“You’re no help to me Choi Minho!”

“I’m sorry Suzy.  Why don’t you go over to his house to see if he is home?”

“Omo!  Why didn’t I think of that?  Thanks Minho!  I take back of what I just said about you.  Sorry.”

“That’s fine.  I’ll talk to you later.”

“Bye!” Suzy cried as she hung up the phone.

Nicole crossed her arms in front of her chest as she frowns at him.  “Who was that?”

“That was Suzy.” Minho replied as he smiles at her.

“Suzy?  Is she your girlfriend?” Nicole hotly asked.

Minho raised his left eyebrow up and laughs.  “No.  Suzy is just a friend.  She is a year younger than me and she goes to the same school as us.”

“Oh…”

“Are you jealous?” Minho teased.

Nicole scoffs as she smirks at him.  “Jealous?  Me?  Of course not!”

“Yeah right.” Minho said as he pinches her cheek.

“Yah!  That hurts!” Nicole pouted as she ran away from him.

Minho laughs as he chased after her.  She kept running until she reached the basketball court. 

“Wow!  This is a huge basketball court!” Nicole exclaims.  “Too bad we don’t have a basketball.”

“You want to play?” Minho asked.

Nicole nodded her head yes.  “I challenged you to a one-on-one game.”

Minho laughs and says, “Are you sure?  I’m very competitive.  Do you even know how to play basketball?”

Nicole scoffs.  “Yah!  I know how to play basketball!  Are you going to accept my challenge or not?”

Minho smiled and nodded his head yes.  “I think Max can hook us up with a basketball.  First, let’s make a bet.”

Nicole’s eyes widen as she cried, “A bet?”

“Yup.  Loser has to grant the winner one wish.” Minho said grinning at her.

“Okay!” Nicole blurted out without thinking.  Oh crap! 

“Cool!” Minho beams. “Stay right here.  I’m going to find Max so he can give us a basketball.”

“Okay.” Nicole said as she watches him run off.  She couldn’t wait to play!

5 minutes later

“Yah!  It’s about time you came back.  I thought you chicken out.” Nicole teased as Minho approaches her with a basketball in his hand.

Minho scoffs and smirks at her.  “You wish.  Are you ready to play?”

Nicole nodded her head yes.  “I’ve been ready for ages!”

Minho hands her the basketball and said, “Ladies first.”

Nicole happily took the basketball from him and flashed him a cute smile.  “Thank you!”

As Nicole started to dribble the ball Minho held out his long arms out to block her from trying to run or shoot.  She decided to turn her back towards him and continues to dribble the ball.  She kept pushing her back towards his chest causing him to move backwards. 

“Yah!  That’s cheating!” Minho cried.

Nicole laughs.  “Cheating?  Whatever!”  Just a few more steps she thought to herself as she continues to bump his chest with her back.

As much as Minho wanted to steal the ball away from her, he didn’t have the heart to do it because he was distracted by her body constantly backing into his chest.  He could feel his heart beating faster by the minute.  Not only was she smashing her back towards him, but every now and then her would brush up against his package and he could feel his little man getting harder by the minute. 

Now’s my chance!  Nicole quickly turns her body towards her right and raised the basketball up ready to shoot it in the air, but accidently smashed Minho in the face with it.

“Ah!” Minho shouted as he fell to the ground.

“Minho!  I’m so sorry!” Nicole cried as she quickly bends down to help him.  She kneels down next to him and checks his head.  “Where does it hurt?  Omo!  I’m so so so so sorry!” 

Minho laid flat on the ground as he removed his hand over his face and gave her a weak smile.  He was more embarrassed than hurt, but he wasn’t going to tell her that.  “You’re one strong girl.”

“I’m sorry Minho.  I didn’t mean to hurt you.” Nicole said as tears started building up in her eyes.

Minho sat up and cups her face with both of his hand.  “Don’t cry Nicole.  I’m okay.”

“I can’t help it.” Nicole said as a tear rolls down her face.

Minho wipes her tear away and pulls her in for a tight hug.  “Shhh…it’s okay.  I’m perfectly fine.”

“Minho!  Your food is ready to be served!” Max shouted from a far distance.

“Okay!  Thanks Max!” Minho shouted back as he got up on his feet.  He held his hand out to Nicole as she gladly accepts it.  They walk hand-in-hand towards Max.

“I’ll wait until you’re both seated and I will bring your food out.” Max said.

“Thanks man.”

“No problem.”

Minho led Nicole towards a bunch of pine trees in front of them.  Nicole looks at him weirdly and says, “Are you sure we’re going the right way?  All I see is a bunch of pine trees in front of us.”

Minho let out a small laugh as he squeezes her hand.  “Do you trust me?”

Nicole smiled and nodded her head yes.  Minho slowly pushes her through the pine trees and she gasp.  Suddenly flashes of her memory starts appearing in her mind.  I’ve been here before!  She touches her head as it starts pounding like crazy. 

“Nicole…are you okay?” Minho asks worriedly.

“Minho…I’ve been here before.” Nicole said rubbing her head.

“Are you sure?  This park is privately owned.”

“I’m not lying.  I remember this place.”

“Who did you come here with?”

“I-I-I don’t know.  I can’t remember.  All I know is that I’ve been here before.” Nicole said looking at the beautiful view.  When she locks eyes with him she could see disappointment in his eyes.  “Minho…are you okay?”

“I’m fine.” Minho quickly answered as he looks away from her.  He was sad that she had already been here.  He wanted to surprise her but it looked like someone had already beaten him to it.  “Let’s sit down.”

“Okay.”

As the both of them were seated, Max brought out their food.

“Yummy!  Steak!” Nicole cried happily as she claps her hands together.

Minho laughs as he stares at her. “Does food make you happy all of the time?”

“Of course!” Nicole said she cuts up her steak and shoves it in .   “What makes you happy?”

Minho thought for a minute and answers, “You.”

Nicole chokes on her steak as she started coughing.  Minho quickly got up and patted her back. 

“Are you okay Nicole?” Minho asks worriedly.

Nicole took a few sips of her water and lightly hits him on his chest.  “Yah!  You shouldn’t be joking around like that when I’m eating.”

Minho scoffs and says, “I wasn’t joking.” 

Nicole looks up at him and bit her lips together.  “Are…are you serious?”

“I’m dead serious.  I’m always happy whenever I’m with you.” Minho replied as he leans his face towards her.

Nicole could feel her face blushing as excitement was running through her veins.  Kiss me!  Nicole thought as she stares at his lips.  Just as she thought he was going to kiss her, Max suddenly coughs and said, “Ahem…I’m sorry for interrupting, but what kind of deserts would you guys like to order?”

“Really Max?” Minho cried in annoyance as he frowns at him.

Nicole threw Max a dirty look as she backs away from Minho.  Why did he have to ruin the mood?

Max smiled and said, “I said I was sorry.”

“We didn’t eat finish our dinner yet and you’re already asking what we want to order for desert?” Minho scoffs as he walks back to his chair.  “I’ll call you once we’re done eating…okay?”

Max laughs and says, “Okay.”

“Max?”

“Yeah?”

“One more thing…”

“What’s that?”

“Please don’t bother us anymore.”

Nicole giggles as Max face turns red. 

“I’ll remember that Choi Minho.” Max said as he walks away smiling.

Feeling disappointed that Minho didn’t kiss her; she took a huge bite of her steak and angrily chews on it.

30 minutes later

“Ah…I’m so full.” Nicole said touching her belly with her hands. 

Minho smiled as he pulls his chair closer to her.  “Did you like the food?”

“I loved it!”

“I’m glad you did.”

Nicole started playing with her fingers as she suddenly felt nervous.  Was he going to kiss her? 

“What’s on your mind?” Minho asked as he grabs her hands. 

Should I tell him what’s really on my mind?  Nicole thought to herself. 

“I…I…I…”

“Yes?”

“I was disappointed that you didn’t kiss me before.” Nicole shyly said as she quickly looks away from him.

Minho’s eyes widen as a huge smile appeared on his face.  “Can I kiss you right now?”

Nicole let out a small laugh and replied, “No.  It has to be the right moment.”

“What?  Are you serious?” Minho cried in surprised.

Nicole nodded her head as she giggles at his reaction.

“Not even on the cheek?” Minho pouted.

“Nope!”

Minho made a face at her and leans his face towards her.  “You shouldn’t be playing hard to get…I have liked you for a very long time.”

Nicole giggled as she pinches his cheek.  “How much do you like me?”

“I like you enough to want to kiss you right at this moment.” Minho replied as he pretended to kiss her.

“Ah!!!!” Nicole screams as she tries to push him away.

“Ahem.” Said a voice behind Nicole.

They both turned around and saw Max holding a plate with 2 strawberry cheesecakes.

“Yah!  You sure know how to ruin everything!” Minho complains as he moves away from Nicole.

Max laughs as he sets their deserts on the table.  “Sorry man…but I would like to get out of here soon.  I have a date right after I get off work and I don’t want to be late for it either.”

“Aw!  You have a date after this?  How cool!” Nicole happily said as she started eating the strawberry cheesecake.  “Yummy!  This is really good!”

Minho laughs as he watches her eat.  He dug into his wallet and gave Max a $100.00 bill.  “Keep the change buddy.”

Max eyes widen.  “Are…are you sure?”

“Yup.”

“Thanks man!  You’re awesome!” Max cried as he happily walks away.

“Wow!  You’re really generous Minh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter