You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

"Ding-Dong"

You woke up and you realize is already the next day in the morning. You immediately run to get the door cause you know that it must be your brother. Once you open the door you saw your brother and 5 guys around your brother 's age, they saw you and said

"We are One!! hello, we are Exo-M!" you were shocked and you quickly hide behind the door cause you are still wearing your pajamas. You asked them to wait a while so you can get dressed. A while later, you invite them in," Hello, I'm the group leader Kris, this is Luhan, Lay, Xiumin and that is our maknae Tao" said Kris.

You greet them nicely "Hello, nice to meet all of you, I'm _________ ".

" __________, they are my group members, we will be seeing the Exo-K members later" said Chen.

" I guess you haven't had your breakfast right?" said Luhan. You nodded.

"Let's go to the hotel cafe then" said Kris. You followed them to the cafe. Although you find all of them very friendly but you still find yourself very awkward talking with them.

" ___________ how old are you by the way?" asked Tao.

" Errr, I'm 18 now" you replied.

" Tao, starting from now you won't be the maknae anymore you know!!" teased Xiumin.  After your breakfast, your brother asked you to follow the to their fan sign later. You didn't really want to cause you scared you might interrupt their fan sign later, but everyone asked you to join them, so you agreed. You sat in the van with Exo-M and now you know how they rush for their schedule. When the van reached the fan sign location. You were stunned by the number of fans that arrived. The van stopped at the parking lot in a building and you saw another similar van in the parking lot also.

" __________, that is Exo-K's van" said Chen. All of you went down from the van and went in to the lounge you saw everyone starts to prepared everything for the fan sign. You saw a few stylist and make up artist preparing the stuff for all the Exo members. You don't know what to do so you just stand at the corner trying to interrupt the crew from preparing. Suddenly, someone patted your shoulder, you turn around and

"Hello, you must be Chen hyung sister ________right? I'm D.O" said D.O..

You nodded and greeted D.O.. "Err, am I disturbing you all, should I go out and wait?" you said.

"No no no, you are not disturbing us at all, we are just glad to see you!! You know Chen always talk about you, you know?"  said Chanyeol with his deep voice smiling at you.

" You must be Chanyeol oppa rite? " you greeted him as well. After getting ready, the members are getting ready and your brother introduce the rest of the members to you.  Finally is time for Exo to meet their fans, so one of Exo manager ask you to join the fans for the fan sign . You went out and you heard lots of screams from all the fans. The fan sign started and ended 2hours later. You were still confused on where to go to meet your brother and as you wanted to ask one of the hair stylist, you heard that...

"Hey, you saw the girl that keep following exo?" one of the stylist said.

" Ya, I saw! who is she by the way?" replied the other hair stylist.

" I heard that she is Chen's sister, she thought that she could get all the attention for just being a idol sister" said the make up artist.

You can't bare to hear more of those comments and decided to go back to the hotel by yourself.