You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

The moment you entered the room, you can't believe what you saw. At the judging table, you saw Mr Lee, Boa, Yesung and Kyuhyun from Super Junior, Taeyeon from SNSD and also Luna from f(x) who most of them are the lead vocalist in their group. You went and stand in front of them feeling extremely nervous not knowing that your brother and s are looking at your audition at another room through a monitor.

"Hello, I'm Kim ___________ and I'm 18 this year", you bowed and greet politely.

" You can start now" say Mr Lee.

You stood there and look at him " Before I start, I need to tell you all something" you said.

" Carry on " Mr Lee said again.

"I had leukemia before when I was 14, and went through several surgeries and chemotherapies, although, the doctor said that my condition is already stable and it has been 2 years since I had my final surgery, but the doctor said that although I made it through that time, the cancer cells will still come back someday, and I would need to return to the hospital and maybe won't be able to see the world again, I'm not telling this to everyone of you to let me join the company due to sympathy, I just want to let you know that I maybe can't even make it through half way of my training. Thats all'' you explain. Taeyeon and Boa look at you with some tears in their eyes.

''Child, then may I know why did you sign up for the audition then'' asked Mr Lee again. You thought of the question for a while, cause you don't want to let them know that you are related to Chen and they can judge you fairly.

'' I join this audition is because that I've always love singing and due to my condition before I can't fulfill my dream to perform with my brother and with my passion in singing I think I'm ready to step out from my fear and chase after my dream''.

The judges deliberate for a while and suddenly Boa said ''_________, lets see what you got''. You were surprise that they still allow you to continue the audition although they know about your pass. All the Exo members in the other room were shocked that you could explain your pass to the judges calmly and they are very proud of you for being so brave.

''Today, I will be singing 'Hope', a song that I wrote'' you said. When the CD is played, you start singing the best you could, your voice surround the room and  everyone on the judging table eyes widened. You were so into the song, that you don't care what is happening around you. After you finish, you bowed politely. Everyone on the judging table clap their hands.You bow slightly again.

The noona standing by the door said '' 1015, you can leave now'', you bow slightly at her and left the room. When you left, one of the working crew went to Mr Lee and whisper to him, ''So, that child is Chen sister..'' Mr Lee said in his mind. Once you step out your room, you felt extremely relieved. Then suddenly you heard ''Psstt..psstt.._________, come here''. You look around trying to find the person calling you, then suddenly someone pull you to a room, it was Xiumin and the Exo members.

''___________!!!! You did great!!!!'' Chanyeol said in a cheering tone.

' Huh?what do you mean oppa?'' you said with a questioning look on your face.

''Your audition!!, you were awesome!!'' said Chanyeol.

'' But all of you are not there, how do all of you know how well I did??'''you said.

''We are all watching you in here through this monitor'' Chen explain.

You look at the monitor and said ''Ohh, I see..''.  .

''Hey, guys, I'm very sure ____________ will make it through this audition, even Mr Lee and all our sunbaes clap for her, and what you did just now was trully amazing'', said Baekhyun. Everyone nodded.

''__________, that was very brave of you to tell them eveything'' said Chen while wrapping your arm on your shoulder to make you feel better. You smile at him and everyone.

''Thank you, so much for everything, oppas,I wouldn't have done it without any of your help. I seriously appreciate everything all of you have done despite on your busy schedule, I really really thank everyone of you and I will definitely repay your good deeds''you said and bow to them.

''We didn't do much, ___________, it was you that did most of it'', Kris said.

''So now, what shall we do now, since we are now free??'' ask Luhan.

''Party of course!!! Let's celebrate that_____________ make it through the audition'' said Chanyeol.

''Ya!!'' agreed everyone.

You wasn't too convince with what Chanyeol said, you are afraid that you might let them down if you don't make it.