You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

It has been a week since you came to Seoul and your brother and his group members have been taking a good care of you. No matter how busy they are, few of them will always accompany you. You receive a call from Chen as he ask you to wait for them at the recording studio. Both Exo K and M are preparing for their next album and they are doing some recording during this few days. You are familiar with the SM building since you entered it several times. You went into the studio and they are no one there. So you took a seat while waiting for your brother and the rest. You have waited for 15 minutes but there are still no sign of them coming. So you walk around in the recording studio, and saw some lyrics sheet on the table, the first piece of lyric sheet you saw is one of Exo-K song title Baby Don't Cry. You heard this song before because it was in one of Exo's teaser, but the lyric that you are holding is the full version of the song. It was one of your favorite song from both Exo K and M. You look at the lyrics for a while and you started to sing, you don't why but your heart told you that you should sing this song. You sing the song passionately, while you are singing, Chanyeol and Baekhyun walk pass the studio.

" Chanyeol, you heard that? " Baekhyun asked.

" Heard what???" Chanyeol replied. Baekhyun pulled Chanyeol and both of them stand outside the studio to see what is going on. The peep by the door and saw you " Is that____________??" asked Chanyeol. Baekhyun nodded. They saw you singing for the first time and were amazed by how nice you voice are.

Chanyeol immediately took out his phone and record you singing. "What are you doing???" said Baekhyun.

"Shhhhh" replied Chanyeol with his finger on his lips. You stop singing and when back to your seat. You felt relieve after singing a song. Chanyeol and Baekhyun quickly run back to meet with the rest.Exo were having meeting on their next album with Mr Lee and their managers. After another 30 minutes, Exo finally come to the studio. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hasn't tell the rest about what they saw. The day go on as usual, you waited in the studio while they are doing recording. Around 6pm, their recording ends and you follow them back to their dorm.

Everyone gathered at Exo-K dorm, Kris and D.O starts to cook dinner for the rest and you helped them, after dinner, the manager send you back to your hotel and...

"Hyung!!, your sister really can sing!!!" said Baekhyun.

"Yeh?" replied Chen. The rest of the members look at Baekhyun, wasn't sure what was he talking about.

" Aish ..here, listen to this" Chanyeol said while putting his hand phone on the table. He showed them the video he took of you when you are singing in the room.

After they watch the video, " Wah, __________really can sing!!!" said Tao.

" Her voice is amazing!!" Xiu Min added.

" It has been 2 years since she last sing, I can't believe she would sing again" said Chen.

" Chen, your sister is truly talented as you, maybe she is scared that if she start to sing, the incident would happen again", said Luhan.

"Eh guys!! Isn't SM gonna have another audition by the end of this month?" Chanyeol said and everyone nodded.

"Why don't we ask ___________to go for the audition" Chanyeol added.

" Ya, she will definitely pass the audition for sure" Baekhyun said.

" Chen, they are right, why don't we ask her to sign up the audition" Kris said.

" I think is a great idea also you guys and I really hope ___________ would sign but for the audition but the problem is I don't know whether is she willing to sign up", said Chen.

" Hmm.. so now what we need to do is to persuade her.." D.O said.