You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

Both EXO-K and EXO-M have done recording their main song mv few weeks ago, but the crews are still editing their mv, and tomorrow they will recording their second mv for the ballad song call Reflection. All of the members are included  in this mv but only Chen, Luhan and Lay that sang the song for the chinese version, while D.O, Baekhyun and Suho sang for the korean version. Chen told you that they will be recording the mv at Sokcho beach and he also said that f(x) Sulli will be in the mv also and all of them ask you to follow them since it is Friday tomorrow and you are free. You told them that you wanted to practice more on your singing and can't join them.

The next morning, all the members wake up at 3.30 am because they need to rush to Sokcho beach by sunrise cause they need to capture the sunrise view in the mv. Manager Jung and Miss Kim and the crew are making sure that they have everything with them before the leave, you said goodbye to them while hugging the Stitch plushie that Luhan gave you and still yawning. After they left, you went back to your room trying to sleep again, but you can't and since it is still so early, you don't know what to do so you decided to clean both of the dorms, and the members room and also do some laundry..

The members have finally reach Sokcho beach and the crew are busy setting up a tent and preparing the props and helping the members to get ready. Each of the members are taking turn to get their make up and hair ready before hey change into their outfit but suddenly, the stylist in charge of the outfit forgot to bring the accessories.

'' Manager Jung!! How? I'm really sorry, I will go get the accessories now'' said the stylist in a very rushing tone.

''Haish! Didn't anyone of you check earlier?! huh?! How could this happen???!! I don't think we have enough time..but without the accesories, we can't record the mv but we really need to finish the recording by today...Miss Kim, try to contact someone in the company and ask them to send the accessories to here as soon as possible!'' said Manager Jung who is feeling kinda mad.

'' But, sir, all the crews are here..ah, I think this person can help'' said Miss Kim and immediately press her phone.

You are still cleaning EXO-K's dorm until you heard you phone rang, you pick up your phone and wondering who call you so early and its Jimin unnie''_________, unnie here, I need your help!!'' said Jimin in a rushing tone.

'' Yes, unnie'' you said.

'' I need you to go to SM building and go to the dressing room at Level 4, go get the keys from the guard, and said that you have permission from me, take the accessories box and please come to Sokcho beach immediately. You know where is it right?'' said Jimin.

''Yes, unnie, I will rush my way there'', you said and end the call and quickly take your stuff and rush to SM building. You took the accessories and took the cab and rush your way there.

''Jimin unnie, ________here, I'll will be reaching in another 15 minutes where should I meet you'' you call Jimin unnie.

'' ___________okay, I will wait for you at the bus stop'' said Jimin.

''Sir, _________ will be reaching in 15 minutes, should we start rehearsing?'' ask Miss Kim.

''I'm afraid not, Sulli is not reaching yet, '' I've call her manager several times but no one answer, aishh!!'' said Manger Jung who is really stress, suddenly he recieve a phone call

'' Yah!! are you serious? I thought we have discuss earlier!!what do you mean last minute change?...we have already set up everything and now you are saying that f(x) need went to Jeju island yesterday night for a fan signing event? How am I gonna find someone else?? huh?? hello? hello?'' Manager Jung closed his phone angrily and scratch his head angrily.

'' What happen, sir? Sulli is not coming?'' ask Miss Kim.

''urgghh.. they suddenly need to rush to Jeju Island for fan signing event'' answere Manager Jung angrily.

"I need a girl now, anyone, Miss Kim, help me contact Manager Lee and ask him to send one SNSD member here immediately!!", said Manager Jung.

" But sir, SNSD went to Japan yesterday" said Miss Kim. Manager Jung feels really frustrated and don't what to do.

" Manager Jung, what happen? I heard that Sulli sunbae-nim is not coming" ask Suho and with the rest of the members looking at him

" Miss Kim, we seriously need a girl now, why don't you be in the mv?huh? ok?" ask Manager Jung desperately.

" Sir, me? are you out of your mind? seriously?" said Miss Kim with her eyes widened.

Then suddenly...

"Miss Kim, you are here! I've been looking all over for you, here is the accessories you wanted" you said.

"Ahh..___________, sorry, I told you that I will wait for you at the bus stop, but we are currently in a bad situation, Min Joo take the accessories" said Miss Kim and ordered on of the head stylist.

Manager Jung suddenly snap his fingers which seems like he thought of an idea..