You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You went back to your hotel and pack your belongings, while you are packing you saw all the stuff that the members have give you, like albums with thier signature, clothings, plushies, posters and even the pictures you took with them during your stay in Seoul. You sat on your bed looking at the pictures, you knew that you will miss them when you go back home and you really do hope you can spend more time with them but too bad luck is not on your side to let you join the company.

The next morning, you wake up and prepared yourself as usual. You did a last check on your belongings to make sure you didn't left anything behind, then you heard someone knock on the door. You went to get the door and guess what, you saw the exo members. You look at them with your eyes wide open don't know what is happening, the moment you want to ask them, one of them put a blindfold on you, and the rest went in to your room and take your belongings, ''Oppa..what is happening?'' you said with your blindfolds on.

''Shhh..'' you heard someone said.

''Just follow us alright'', Chen hold your right hand and Kris hold your left, while the rest follow behind. All of you went in to the van. You sat in the middle still with the blindfold on, and you didn't have a chance to take off your blindfold since Kris and Chen still holding your hand tightly. A while later, you realized that the van has stop, Kris who was sitting by the van door went out and lead you to come out from the van. You heard lot of noice around you and still wondering where are you at. The moment every members came out of the van, Tao help you take off the blindfold and you found out that you are at Lotte World.

''Surprise!!!'' Exo members shouted.

''Lets go!!!'' said Chanyeol who was the most excited. Chanyeol ran to the entrance in a a super duper hyper mode. The rest of the members were also very happy and hold your hand to go with them. But you didn't move and stay at where you were standing right when you came down from the van.

"___________ are you alright?? you don't feel well?" Chen ask. The rest of the members surround you and even Chanyeol who already ran to the entrance run back to see what is happening.

"Oppa, was this what you all were discussing yesterday?" you ask Chen. Chen nodded.

" You all plan this just for me?" you ask again and this time everyone nodded.

Your eyes start to tear up again, " __________-ah, why are you crying?" Luhan asked.

" I'm crying because I'm too happy Luhan oppa, I thought that no one of you care about me leaving Seoul, I'm stupid right?" you said and wipe your tears.

" Who says we don't care about you?? Aren't we with you right now?" said Suho

." Come, let me buy you something to eat" said Xiumin to you and hold your hand to the entrance.

" Hyung, but for me also yah!" Sehun said to Xiumin.

" No, I will only buy for __________" Xiumin teased Sehun.

" Please~" Sehun beg and did a ppuing ppuing. " Aish.. alright.." said Xiumin as he fall for Sehun's aegyo.

You laugh at them. Most of the Exo members were wearing cap and some of them were wearing hoodie cause they don't want their fans to recognize them, despite that you and the members  really enjoy spending time together at Lotte World. You went to seat all the rides with them, entered every park they have in there, take pictures with the mascots and had lots of snacks with the members, everyone of them offered to buy whatever you want but you didn't ask for anything cause coming here with them is already the best thing they can give you. Chanyeol was very hyper that day and his big reactions causes people around you all start paying attention to the 13 of you. Some teenagers start to take pictures and as you realized more fans come to surround all of you and following Exo around and finally everyone of you decided to leave.

It was around 2pm, and all of you are in the van in the way back to SM building cause Exo-K will need to go for dance practice later and Kris, Tao, Luhan and Xiumin need to go to try on their new stage outfit, so only Chen and Lay can send you to the train station. You told both Lay and your brother that you could take the cab and go to the train station yourself but they insist. Finally, the van entered  the SM building and you know that it is time to say goodbye to the rest. 

The van stop and all of you come out from the van, then suddenly Luhan patted your shoulder, you turn around and he handed you a bag.

" __________, this is from me, really hope you can stay longer.." Luhan pinched your cheek slightly and give you a hug. You were surprise by his action and have absolutely no idea that each of them bought something for you and hide it int the van, Luhan give you a Hello Kitty pillow and a Stitch plushie.

All the Exo members take turn to say good bye to you and hand you some gifts "_________ remember to call us when you feel bored, stress, sad happy or whenever you are free, we will always answer you okay" said Suho who gave you a charm bracelet and you nodded.

"___________-ah, I will really miss you, cause you are the only one that will laugh at my jokes although they are not funny, and you always ask me where did I get all my jokes from right? Here, this book was introduce to me by one of our funny manager, I'm so sorry I couldn't tell you anymore lame jokes..so hope this book will help" said Chanyeol and give you a hug and squeeze you tightly.

"_____________, you have always want recipes from me isn't it? here, this is a notebook with all my famous recipes including your favorite kimchi spaghetti and it is arranged neatly from appetizers to desserts" said D.O as he smiled at you and give you a hug.

"Err.. ___________, here take this...take care yah.." said Kai shyly while touching his head and handed you a shoebox. You open it and it's a pair of sport shoe that you really like when you first saw it in Myeondong.

" Oppa..how did you.." you asked.

" During our trip to Myeondong, I saw you looking at the shoe for quite sometime, so I bought it..I wanted to give you before this but I kept on forgetting" he explained.

You hug him and said " Thank you! Kai oppa, I really like it" you told him and Kai blushed a little.

Then it's Baekhyun's turn " ________, take care yourself okay? and you must remember me everyday!" said Baekhyun while handing you a small bag.

" It's eyeliner.."Baekhyun whisper to you when he gave you a hug.

"____________, I bought you snacks!!! there are many choices from non-spicy to super spicy. Hope you like them and if you want more tell me, I will send it to Bucheon" said Xiumin.

" __________, make sure you continue to sing.. don't stop because you didn't make it in the audition cause you are really really talented, I'm not sure what to get you, so I thought of buying you a hat, but when I reached the shop, there are too many choices and I think some of them will look really good on you, so I bought a few" Sehun handed you the bag and did a ppuing ppuing. You smile at him cause you can't resist his aegyo.

"____________, this is my first time buying something for a girl actually, and I really don't know what to get you, so after thinking for a really long time I decided to buy you some skincare product" said Kris awkwardly and give you a hug, You thanked him.

" ___________, I really enjoy spending time with you, you are truly talented and remember to visit us when you are free, we will always welcome you, right guys?" said Tao and everyone nodded their head. Tao gave you a cute panda plushie.

" This is a necklace, I think that will look good on you, erm..hope you like it" said Lay and help you put on the necklace with a heart shape pendant on it and lastly is Chen's turn.

He gave you a big hug and said " I'm really really happy that you come and visit me ____________ and I didn't really prepare anything for you and I thought that this song that I am going to sing can give us back our memories" said Chen. He look at you and started singing Forever Love, the song he wrote for both of you. After he finish singing, he ask "Still remember?".You nod your head, you can't believe that he still remember the song give him a big smile. " I want to say a really really big thank you to everyone of you and it is seriously not necessary for all of you to buy me some something, being able to see you all for one last time is already the best gift ever but still thanks so much for the give and I really appreciate it, I will really miss you guys and lastly i love you all".

Everyone then give you a final group hug and after that you, Chen and Lay went back to the van and the rest of the members gave you a 'saranghae' sign and said 'saranghae' to you out loud, you wave goodbye to them through the van window.