You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

Finally, you reached the train station and Chen and Lay accompany you while waiting for your train and it is already 4.20 p.m. All the passengers need to gather at the gate to Bucheon.

"___________, call me okay when you reach, make sure to wear one more jacket if you feel cold and help me tell mum I really miss her and I will definitely call her more often when I am less busy" Chen said.

" Yes, oppa.. I will tell mum". The train finally reach and you went to the to the end of the end of the train cause there is where your seat are.Lay and Chen handed you your luggage when you are about to enter the train bit suddenly, 3 of you heard someone call your name. 3 of you look around wondering who was it. It was Luhan and Chanyeol who was running towards the 3 of you.

"Huh? Why are they here?" said Lay. You saw Chanyeol holding a piece of paper."____________!!" Chanyeol said out loud still running towards all of you with Luhan following at the back.

" Oppa? Why are you here?" you ask. Chanyeol who is still out of breath gave Chen the paper he was holding "__________..yo..you don"t hav..have.. to go.." said Chanyeol.

"Huh, oppa take a deep breath first okay?" you said.

"___________you make it through the audition!!" said Chen and Lay at the same time.

" What you mean?" you said again. " The SM audition!!You make it through!!". Your eyes widened still can't believe what they told you " Really??".

" Really, it says that you can be a trainee in SM" said Chen while showing you the letter.

" It means that I don't need to go??" you ask again.

"Yes!!" all 4 of them said at once. You jump around and hug them. Everyone at the platform look at all of you and there are more girls surrounding all of you and only then all of you realized that both Chanyeol and Luhan didn't wear cap or anything to cover their face since they rush their way here. All of you ran back to the van, and after all of you finally can take a breath normally Chen ask Chanyeol " When did you get the letter?".

" Right after we entered the dance studio and manager Jung showed us this letter" Chanyeol explained.

"You should have call us instead of rushing here" said Lay. " We did, several times, but no one answer so we didn't think much and rushed our way here" Chanyeol said again.

''Really?'' 3 of you said. The three of you look at your phone and there ar more than 5 missed calls.

''Oops, sorry, maybe it is too noisy around here, we didn't realize that you all called"you said.

''Thank goodness, we rush our way here, If not ___________ could have been on her way to Bucheon already" Luhan said.

" So, now what we need to do is to find Mr Lee and let ___________sign this contract right? said Chen.

" Yup!" both Chanyeol and Luhan said.

" Wow! Can't believe that everything change is such a short amount of time and ____________can continue to stay in Seoul!!" Chanyeol said.

" Oppa, seriously I myself also can't believe that this is happening" you said still can't accept the fact.

" Erm..oppa.. I think I need to call omma, I scared that she might be in her way to Bucheon train station" you said. You call your mum and told her everything and she is very happy for you.

Then suddenly Luhan thought of something ''Ohya, manager Jung said that you are the only one that made it through the audition, and the rest of the members suggested that why don't you stay with us? we can take care of you right, Chen?'' said Luhan and look at Chen.

'' Thats a good idea, Luhan, you guys don't mind?''said Chen.

''Of cause we don't mind, as long as _________ don't mind, we are really happy that we can take care of her'', said Lay.

'' Erm..but there's no space in your dorm already right, oppa?'' you ask.

''We do actually, we have 4 rooms in the dorm, there is actually 1 more room but for a person only, since each of our group have 6 members, each 2 of us share a room, and actually, manager Jung was suppose to stay with us, but since he got his own family, we didn't use the room and we use it to keep our stuff'' explain Luhan.

'' So, what you think __________?'' said Lay. You nodded and smile happily.

''Now, we can all look after you _________, but we still need Mr Lee permission to do that'' said Chen.

''I'm very sure he will understand'' said Luhan.

Finally, the 5 of you reached SM building, and you ask your brother to accompany you to see Mr Lee,while Luhan Chanyeol and Law went back to practice. ''Mr Lee,_________ is here'' said Mr Lee's secretary. '' Send her in'' Mr Lee said.You and your brother went in to the room, and both of you bowed and greet him.
''Mr Lee, erm, this is my brother'', you said.

'' I know child, have a seat both of you, one of my employees told me that both of you are related but why didn't you tell us that you are related to Jongdae at first before your audition'' ask Mr Lee. ''This, is to let the judges to judge me fairly base on my abilities and not just because I am Jongdae's sister''.you explain. Mr Lee smile at you and said '' You know, both you and your brother have trully amazing talent in singing, so I decided to let you join the company because I can see that a girl like you still have a far way to go _____________''. said Mr Lee. You and Mr Lee, both sign the contract, and ..''Excuse me Mr Lee, can I request something?'' ask Chen. '' Sure, what is it Jongdae?''ask Mr Lee. '' The members told me that, _________ here is the only one that made it through the audition right'' Mr Lee nodded '' so the rest of the members suggested that since she won't be having any friends to be room mates with, so why don't let her stay with us? and we can also take a good care of her''. Mr Lee think for a while and he know about your healt condition, ''I'm fine with it son, as long as __________ is fine with it'', said Mr Lee.'' Thank you, Mr Lee'' both of you said together. '' So, from now on Kim_____________ will be one of SM trainee'' said Mr Lee and give you a warm handshake.