You Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You finally entered SM building and waited with Jimin unnie outside the recording studio while BoA is having a short meeting with some music composers. A short while later, Jimin unnie ask you to go in after she had a short chat with BoA's manager. You took a deep breath and went in, you saw BoA and a man standing

''Hello, my name is _____________, nice to meet you'' you said and give a 90 degree bow.

''Hello, there! Congratulations on joining our big family! ''BoA said and give you a big smile and a hug.

'' Thank you'' you said and bow slightly again.

''You were really good during the audition, and you can really hit those high notes, _________", Boa said.

''Oh, by the way, this is a close friend of mine, Coach Park he is one of SM best music composer and a very good vocal coach, from now on, he will be your vocal coach'' BoA said.

''Please take a good care of me, I still have a lot to learn'' you said and bow again.

'' I've seen you audition video, and I totally agree with BoA-sshi, you can really hit those high notes, and the song you sang is call 'Hope' right?the song is very nice, you wrote that?. ask Coach Park.

''Ermm, I wrote that few years ago, but the EXO members help me to improve it'' you said.

''Oh, I forgot to tell you that _________here is EXO-M Chen sister'' said BoA to Coach Park.

''Chen-sshi? both of you really can sing'' said Coach Park.

'' Here, come here, could you sing 'Hope' one more time? but this time try to reach higher notes towards the end'' ask Coach Park. You start to sing and did what he ask you to do, and during the whole vocal training session, BoA and Coach Park help to guide you through the song and you learn a lot that day. The training session ends and BoA told you that the song 'Hope' suits you a lot and she said that you should debut with the song in the future before she leave the room. You thank both of them and left the room.

'' I'll see you tomorrow __________'' said Coach Park.

'' Yes, Coach Park'' you said. It's around tea time and you recieve Jimin unnie message to meet her at the cafe after you finish. You reach the cafe and saw Jimin unnie.

You sat down ''So, how was it?'' she ask. ''I don't really know whether it went well anot but I did learn alot something today'' you said.

''That's good, here have this cake'', she pass you a slice of cheesecake. You chatted with her while both of you are having a tea break. Jimin unnie is a very nice lady who id 25 years this, and she has work with other entertainment company, but she decided to join SM.

''The EXO members are still in the dance studio, do you wanna meet them?'' said Jimin. You nodded. The members are still doing some final check on their arrangement cause they will be recording their new mv within this few days. You look at Chanyeol and suddenly your mind shows you back the image of him being half .

You saw him and D.O coming towards you, ''__________, can I tell you something?'' said D.O.

''Yes, oppa?'' you asked.

''Chanyeol told me what happen this morning, its not that he like to walk around the house or sleep without his shirt off, its because Baekhyun hyung, likes to turn up the heater, so Chanyeol hyung can't stand the heat and he have to sleep on the couch with his shirt off because it is hot sometimes'' explain D.O.

''Ah..oppa, I understand you don't need to explain to me, it just that I was stunned suddenly that there is a shirtless guy that appear in front of me'' you said and look at Chanyeol who looks kinda shy.

'' Yah..hyung, I told you she don't mind'' D.O said to Chanyeol.

''Chanyeol hyung here, was afraid that you might misunderstand him which causes you won't dare to stay with us,'' D.O said again.

''Oppa, its nothing seriously'' you said and link your arm around Chanyeol's.

''Oh, and Chanyeol oppa, if you feel  uncomfortable sleeping in your room, you can sleep in mine, it will be much more comfortable than sleeping on the couch'' you suggest to Chanyeol.

'' __________, thats your room, I shouldn't...''Chanyeol said.

''I insist you to sleep in my room, since I'm not staying in there, you or anyone of you should use the room', rather than collecting dust on it''  you said. Since you insisted Chanyeol agreed and smile happily.

These few days, has been very busy for all the members, cause they need to film their mv. You didn't have much time to spend with your brother and the members since you are also quite busy with your training. Finally, during the weekends , the members have a free day and so do you, you all went for outing and hangout all day.

You have been living with them for about a month now, and they really take care of you. Living with them, you really learnt alot, each of the members help you, althought they are still busy preparing for their next album, like, Luhan teaches you how to solve the rubic's cube, Tao teaches you how to do some wushu, learning English from Kris, learning how to speak Chinese with Xiumin and Chen from the rest of the chinese members, discovering and create new recipes with D.O, telling lame jokes with Chanyeol and Baekhyun to the rest of the members, Suho giving you lots of advice on training since he has been training in SM for 7 years and he have lots of experience,and also learning dance moves with Sehun and Kai. You have had a huge bond with everyone of them, and you really really like the way you are living now.