You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

Both mv have finally been released in a week and your brother and the EXO-M members have left Korea and went to China. The day the members left Korea is the day when you will move in and live with the EXO-K members. Miss Kim help you to pack some stuff to bring to the EXO-K dorm right after you send the members to the airport.While both of you were packing, ''_________-ah, you wrote this?'' ask Miss Kim while holding your notebook with the lyrics of Forever Love.

'' Ohh..that..no..unnie, it was my brother, he wrote that for our duet for a perfomance in school 4 years ago'', you explain.

''Wow, the lyrics is really nice, mind singing the chorus for me?'' Miss Kim request.

'' Huh? Now?'' you ask still packing some clothing to a bag. She nodded and smile happily.

''Erm..where should I start?''you ask. She pointed at the chorus part of the lyrics. You sing it as you look at the lyrics and you couldn't help but smile at Miss Kim who is really enjoying the song.

''__________-ah, you are seriously very good, too bad your brother went to China, if not I'll definitely asked you to sing it with him for me, the people in your school must be so lucky to hear both of you sing right?''. said Miss Kim.

''..not really, unnie..I didn't really had that chance though..it was the day I fainted and diagnosed with Leukemia and up till now I haven't sing it with my brother yet..'' you said and continue packing.

''..I'm so sorry.._________'', said Miss Kim.

''It's nothing unnie,'' you said and smile at her and bring some of the stuff to the living room. Miss Kim secretly took out her phone and snap a picture of the lyrics when she noticed that you are not in the room. She continue to help you pack and bring all the stuff to EXO-K's dorm. EXO-K members were really busy preparing for their comeback stage for this friday at Music Bank, but still they really take good care of you. You continue to work hard for your training and didn't really what other people said about you appearing in the mv.

Its Friday, and all the members need to go to the KBS building for a rehersal on their comback stage. Miss Kim and the members ask you to follow them to see how is it like at backstage. You agreed. All of you arrived and you could see lots of fans waiting outside the building even it is still very early. You follow them and watch them during the rehearsal. They were really awesome on stage. You follow Miss Kim around as the members get changed and you can't believe that you could see lots of artist like IU, Ailee, G.NA, Secret, Kara, MBLAQ, and believe it or not, some of them can recognize you from the mv. You bow to them and greet them nicely. The show were about to start and the backstage is kinda in a rush. You and Miss Kim went back to EXO-K's dressing room. The members are all dressed up in very nice stage outfits and have really nice hairstyles, you wish them goodluck as they went off to the backstage since their turn is next. Miss Kim and all the stylist went with the members and you were the only one in the dressing room watching the performance through the tv screen.

You stand and look at the screen as EXO-K is about to perform next, but suddenly when EXO-K is performing, you suddenly feel a slight headache and have difficulty in breathing. You fell to the ground with you hand on your chest. You couldn't stand up and your face turn very pale, a few minutes later, you few much better and you really don't know what happen to you. You tried to get up from the ground and sat on a chair. You took some deep breath, and you could hear the members voice who are coming back, you quickly stand back up and act nothing happen.

''__________-ah!! You saw that?'' Chanyeol asked.

'' Err.. Yes, oppa, I saw! You guys were amazing'', you said and smiled although you didn't actually watch them perform.

''_________-ah, are you alright? you look kinda pale.'' ask Suho.

'' Of course I'm alright oppa!!'' you said out loud and smile happily. The members went back out for the ending of the show. You sit back down on the chair still wondering, what happen to you just now and hoping that is not the symptoms of your leukemia. Few weeks has passed and you still keep in contact with your brother and EXO-M members. Most of the night, you and EXO-K members would all gather at the living room doing video call with the members in China.

You didn't feel any pain since the day at Music Bank until one morning...

''Hyung, you see ___________?'' ask D.O.

''Huh..She's not up yet?she usually get up the earliest one right hyung..'' answered Baekhyun who is till yawning.

'' I also didn't see her'' said Chanyeol.

''I thought we promise to go Namdaemun for a food trip, where is she?'' ask Sehun.

''Is she still in her room?'' asked Kai. The members look at each other.

Baekhyun went to knock your door, ''_________-ah, are you awake?'', but there is no reply. They look at each other again.

''_________-ah!'' Chanyeol added, but there is no reply. They look at each other again.

''Should we open the door??'' ask Sehun. They call you one more time but there is still no reply. Baekhyun open the door slightly and peep around, and as he open the door wider, he saw you lying on the ground.''__________-ah!!'' all the members said. The members were really panic and didn't really know what to do. Chanyeol immediately carried you to the bed. Suho tapped your shoulder and shake you slightly and call your name.

''________-ah, can you hear me?_______?'', you could feel someone calling you and you tried to open your eyes slightly and you could see someone but it was really blur and you ended up closing your eyes back. Kai touch your forehead ,

''Hyung, her temeprature is very hot'' said Kai. D.O immediately went to take the body thermometer.

'' Hyung, its shows 39.6°C!'' D.O show the members.

''We need to send her to the hospital immediately!' said Suho.'' Chanyeol, try to contact Miss Kim''.

Chanyeol nodded and immediately try to contact Miss Kim.'' Hyung, she off her phone'', Chanyeol said

.''Hyung, we should call Mr Han, and ask him to come here right now,'' Sehun suggest to Chanyeol to call their driver. D.O placed a cold tower on your forehead to reduce your temperature.Chanyeol then recieve a call from Mr Han and said that he already reached. Chanyeol immediately carry you while the rest of the members follow.