You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You really enjoy your life now, your parents are very proud of you and they visit you several times cause they are really worried about your health condition. But what the public still don't know about you is that you were once diagnosed with leukemia before. EXO-M and EXO-K are now top idols recognize by everyone, and after their promotion for their 2nd mini album. The company decided to hold a concert in Seoul for EXO, the members were really excited that they could have their very own concert. You have been active in singing and in variety shows since you debut, but you could feel that your body is getting weaker and weaker, you never told anyone and endure the pain yourself, you didn't want to see the doctor, cause you don't want to hear the fact that the cancer cells are back.

''__________-ah, here take this,'' said Miss Kim.

''Huh? The EXO concert plan? Unnie, why are you giving me this?'' you ask her.

'' Just look through it'' she said. You flip through every pages and you look at the list of song the members will perform, there are around 28 songs and as you look at the 2 last song, you saw Forever Love (Chen and _________) and Together As One.

''Unnie?'' you look and smile at her.

''Manager Jung and I think this will give a surprise to all the fans, and the members really want to perform Together As One with you'' she said.

The concert will be held next month, and the members are busy practicing their dance routine, but they still spend some time to rehearse on the song.When they are busy practicing in the dance studio you will watch them and practice on your singing, you practice very hard cause you didn't want to let anyone down especially your parents since all EXO family members will be coming to Seoul to support their child. You did realise that recently, you keep having nosebleed, and it got worst everytime you practice your singing. You always tried to hide yourself cause you don't want them to notice anything, but you knew that your health condition couldn't hold for any longer.

Finally, is the concert day, the members were really nervous and so do you.There are lots of fans that come to the concert and there is also some of the seniors like Super Junior, Shinee and also SNSD that come and support all of you. You watch them perform and you could see your parents at the audience seat. After performing all the EXO songs, 11 of them went backstage and there is only Chen standing in the middle with the spotlight on him, he speak to the mic, ''Everyone, thanks for coming to support EXO, now I would like to sing this song with my beloved sister __________!'', said Chen. You walk out to the stage and all the fans clap for you. The crew took out 2 stools for you and Chen, both of you sat on it and sing Forever Love. It was very touching as they show VCR Of both of your pictures when you were young on screen. Your parents especially your mum tear up as she see her two children performing on stage.

After the song ends, both of you went backstage and change for the last song. The crew put up some VCRS so that all of you got time to change. You went in to the dressing room to change into your outfit,  but suddenly few drops of blood came out from your nose, you quickly wipe it off using the tissue paper and Miss Kim saw you, ''________-ah!What happen?'' she said in a very shocked tone.

''Err..nothing unnie, just some nosebleed, I better get change now'' you said and immediately went back into the dressing room to change. Miss Kim is very worried about you as she see you walking slowly to the backstage to meet up with the members. All of you did a last cheer before going out the stage. The fans were quite curious about what is happening next, cause they never knew that there is still a song left. All of you stand in a line with you in the middle. The song finally start and as all of you sing, you didn't know that there is a VCR of compilation pictures of you and the members during this 2 years, it really bring back memories to you, you start to cry when you sing, the fans sway their hands as they listen to all of you singing. The song is really sweet and touching. At the end of the song, the 13 of you hold hands and give a huge bow to the fans and wave goodbye to the fans. The members went backstage and were jumping around cause there are super happy that the concert went well as they plan. You smile as you look at them jumping around in hyperness, but then you suddenly have a blur view and you collapsed on the ground, and that is the moment you know that, that is the last time you could perform with EXO on stage.

Everyone at the backstage were really panicking especially Miss Kim cause she know that there is something weird about you before you perform, Miss Kim immediately ask your parents to come to the backstage and they quickly send you to the hospital. The doctor told your parents that, your condition is getting worst and you will only have a month left, your parents, your brother and the members, Miss Kim couldn't stop crying as they heard the news, your brother is really mad at himself for not taking a good care of you, and so do the members. You open your eyes slightly and take off the oxygen mask and smile at them, to tell them not to be sad. In that month, your parents accompany you and so do the members that take turn to take care of you...

3 years had passed, since you passed away, EXO are now on the top in the K-POP world. Whenever they perform the song Together Love whether during concerts, or anywhere, they will always dedicate this song to you, Suho will say ''This song is written by someone we love, and we would like to dedicate this song to her who is in heaven now'', and lastly the 12 of them will say. ''__________-ah, You will always be in our heart..''