You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

"___________!" said Manager Jung out loud.

You were shock and said " Err.. Yes sir??".

" You will be the one!! Min Joo bring her to change and do her hair and make up, quick!!" Manager Jung said and order the stylist.

" Huh? Sir??" you said and one of the noona starts pulling you to the tent.

" We need a girl to appear in the mv, since we have lots of last minute changes, we really need you to help us with this mv" said Miss Kim.

" No no no no, I can't, I'm just a trainee for just a month, I'm not qualified to appear in the mv and look at me!!" you explain.

"Please __________, we are really rushing now, I'll be responsible for everything and a fresh trainee like you will definitely give a new touch to the mv" Manager Jung said.

" ___________, Manager Jung is right, we really need you right now!" said Baekhyun and everyone agreed with him. You look at them and have to agreed. the make up artist and the hair stylist immediately help you while the rest of the members starts to record their solo part. Few stylist help you with your hair and make up and put you in a casual outfit.You look really pretty with the hair and make up, causes everyone to look at you. You look around not sure what to do.

"__________, this is Producer Choi, he will explain everything to you, don't be nervous ok" said Manager Jung to you. You nodded.

" Producer Choi, I will leave her to you" said Manager Jung to Producer Choi and went off to deal with other stuff.

" Okay, ___________ right? Ok now let me summarize about this mv concept ok. For this mv, there is a story within it. The story is about this girl which will be play by you. This girl grew up with 6 boys and have a very close relationship which are play by Kris, Tao, Xiumin, Sehun, Kai and also Chanyeol cause they grew up from the same orphanage. All of you love coming to the beach and watch the sunrise together, but due to a terrible accident, the 6 of them had passed away and there is only you left. Since then, you have always come to the beach yourself thinking back about your memories together and everytime you cried, you could see their reflection on the water.. Okay, thats basically everything you need to know. The scenes that have you and the 6 of them will be put together in both chinese and korean version mv. The rest of them like Luhan, D.O.. will be doing recording of them singing like what they did during 'What is Love' in their first mini album. So, now we will start recording the scene when all of you were at the beach watching the sunrise, okay?'' he explain. You listen carefull to what he said and nodded.

''Everyone!!, Lets start now!'' said Producer Choi. You stand and look at Suho, Baekhyun and the rest recording their part by the beach. They look very charming as they are wearing a white shirt and a khakis pants.

Then suddenly, Tao patted your shoulder and ask you to follow him, ''_________, don't be nervous and just have fun okay?'' Tao gave you advice and you smile at him. The 7 of you werre ask to stand at the far end of the beach pretending that all of you just arrive and wanted to see the sunset, since it is still so early, the wind is quite strong and you shivering cause it is very cold. Kai and Kris hold your hand and put your hand in their pocket.

''And...ACTION!!'' said Producer outloud at the other end. The 7 of you walk around the beach and smile happily while looking around.

''Cut! Good!'' Producer Choi said after 3 takes.

''Now we will need the seven of you to seat at the rock, carefull yah, its quite dangerous'' said Producer Choi. The 6 of them went up to the rock easily, you were having a hard time to get up to the rock so Sehun and Xiumin help you.'' Okay, the sun will be coming out soon, so there will only 1 take, so I need all of you to focus and do your best'' said Producer Choi from below. Your face starts to tense up, when you heard that there should be no mistake in this take, Kris patted your head to calm you down.

'' Okay! everyone ready..the sun is coming out in 5,4,3,2,and ACTION!!''. All of you look at the sun and smile happily, since this is your first time watching the sunrise, your reaction were really natural and Producer Choi were very satisfied with that shot.
After that scene, all of you need to change into another outfit,  your brother and the rest are done with their scene and went into the tent and find the rest of you.

''_________, I saw you, you look really natural when they were recording'' you brother said to you and pinch your face slightly.

'' Oppa..this is all thanks to Kai oppa and the rest that guide me through, oppa, all of you have finish?'' you ask Chen. '' Yup, so we will be watching and supporting you later!'' Chen said. The stylist are still helping you to style your hair and finally you put on a white dress with lots of beautiful lace pattern on it, while Sehun and the rest were also wearing all white. ''_____________,for this scene, it will be slightly harder cause you will need to cry a few times'', said Producer Choi. You nodded and follow Producer Choi out. Chen, Lay and the rest stand by the side watching you.

'' Okay_________ we need to shoot you from this view looking at the sea and I need you to shed a tear while you are looking at the sea and I need you to hold on the necklace, is that alright?''. You nodded.The necklace he meant was an EXOplanet logo which the boys gave to the girl which is you.

'' And..ACTION!'' Producer Choi said. You walk by the beach bare feet while holding your flats, and you stop to look at the beautiful sea, you try to put yourself in the girl's situation and you are able to shed a tear. Everyone around were really surprised that you could act out the scene in just one single take.

'' Okay, very good!!, __________ go take some rest, I will call you later for another scene'' said Producer Choi. You nodded and you are still crying, the members rush to you and gave you tissue paper.

''____________, you did really great just now!'' said Luhan.

''Ya, you could immediately shed a tear in just one take, you are really proffesional you know!!'' said Lay.

''Oppa,its not that, I was just trying my best to put myself into the character and I don't know why but the feeling just come to me''you said.

''_________, this will be the last scene, you will need to sit on the rock put your legs in the water, and you will need to shed some tears for this scene also. Make sure that your tears will dropped into the sea water, so that it will give an effect that you see the boys through the reflection of the water. Our editor will be in charge in putting the members reflection when they edit the mv.'' he explain again and you agreed. The crew help me to get up to the rock and the stylist help to put some final touch up to your hair and make up. After several take, finally the recording ends. Everyone praised you for being able to act out the scenes like what they wanted you to. You went to change back to your normal clothing and waited for the rest at the bench by the beach. You were really tired that you fell asleep. Everyone were looking for you after they finish packing, the members spotted you sleeping by the bench. ''___________ must be really tired'', said Miss Kim to the rest of the members . ''Should we wake her up?'' said Chen. Kris shook his head to give a sign to the members not to wake you up and he went carry you up from the bench and all of you went to the van and left Sukcho beach.