You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

A week has passed since you help EXO to record their mv. You continue with your training as usual but up till now, the company was unable to find new trainees to join you, and you are really hoping that you could make new friends that will be trainees from the next SM audition.

''Hey guys, __________!! Everyone come here!!'' said Chanyeol who come into the EXO-M's dorm when you are having breakfast with the members. Chanyeol run back to his room and plugged in a pendrive. All of you crowd around in his and Baekhyun's room.

'' What is it?'' ask Xiumin.

''Our mv, It's done, I saw Manager Jung just now and he pass this pendrive to me'', said Chanyeol who is very excited. The members were very excited as well and can't wait to see the final product. All of you squeezed together and crowd around the laptop.

'' Here, we go guys, you all ready?1,2 and 3!'' said Chanyeol and finally click the video. All of you stared at the screen for the entire time. Everyone were smiling as they look at their mv.

'' Oppa!!, Daebak!! That was so cool!, All of you look sooooo handsome in it! serious!!I'm very sure all your fans will love it!!''you said to them. They look very happy when they heard your compliment and they are relieved that the mv turns out really good.

''____________,look!'' Chanyeol said as he click the video titled Reflection. The members wrapped their shoulder around you and some hold your hands as all of you watch the mv. It is the mv that you are involve in. It turns out very nice and you really didn't expect that you will look that pretty in the mv. The mv and the song really match and the story within the mv is very touching.

''Wah!!_____________, you nearly make me cry,the way you hold the character is very very good!!'' Sehun praised you. You are really happy that you are able to help them.

''Ohya, Miss Kim told me just now that the teasers will start releasing starting tomorrow'', Chanyeol added.

Teasers had been released and many fans were really excited about the members comback stage next month.But still, there are still fans who are really curious about who is the girl that appear in the teaser for the Reflection mv and there are also some bad comments related to you. The members will try to cheer you up and ask you to ignore those comments. Since, your brother and EXO-M members will be going back to China to promote their new album next week, you know that you will really miss them and you really want to appreciate the time you have with them. It had been really long since all 13 of you had dinner together so you decided to cook another big feast for them. You told the members that you need to go to the mini market opposite the SM building for some ingredients when the members go for their meeting with the managers. The members offer to help you but you reject them and said you can carry the stuff yourself. All of you went to the SM building and the members watch you go across the street before they enter the building. You went into the mini market and get some ingredients, you line up to pay your stuff and step out from the mini market.

Suddenly, someone pull your hair and push you to the wall beside the mini market. The passerbys were looking but they didn't help. You look at the person and there are 3 girls around your age. ''Yah!! I've been looking all over for you! So you are the only kid that made it through the SM audition huh?! You got in for just one try while the rest of us tried our best to enter the company several times so that we could see our dearest EXO oppa..I was still wondering who is that person until I saw EXO mv, so it was you!!! Who do you think you are? just a rookie trainee and you are able to be in an mv? Did you use the fake innocent face of yours to seduce the producers huh?? Don't you dare to go near any of the EXO members!!'' yell the girl while pulling your jacket and her two friends pull you hair as hard as they could. You scream for help but no one come and help you, the people around just watch and pass by. You look down and cried. ''Yah!! Kid!! I'm talking to you!!''yell the girl again, you didn't answer and cover your body as they rip of your jacket. The girl slap you at the face hard and you could taste the blood on your lips. She pulled the colar of your shirt and wanted to give you another slap, but thank goodness Miss Kim, Kai, Luhan and Sehun came out of the building and saw something happening across the street. ''Noona, is that _____________?'' ask Kai. '' Yes!It is!'' said Miss Kim.

They run across the street. ''__________-ah!!'' yell out Kai. The girl keep back her hand.''_________! are you alright?!''ask Kai and took off his jacket to cover you up and pull you to his side. You didn't answer and look at the floor. '' Who are they?'' ask Luhan. '' Ommo, guys , it Kai, Luhan and Sehun oppa!!!'' the girls scream and act that nothing happen and they walk towards Kai.The members and Miss Kim couldn't see the wound on your face since you try to cover it with your hair. Miss Kim blocked them and stand infront of all of you.

''Yah, ahjumma, don't block my way!!'' said the girl in a very rude manner.

''Who are you calling ahjumma? huh? please explain what you did to _________ here!''said Miss Kim angrily.

''I'm calling you old lady!! Oh..I was just praising this kid here for being so innocent in the teasers'' she said trying to be sarcastic.

'' What about her clothing then? did they rip themselves off?'' said Miss Kim

.'' About that, well me and my friends just want to try on her jacket since it is so nice.. right kid?'' the girl said and glare at you. You were really scared and hide behind Kai and hold his arm.

'' Yah,kid, stop being rude and leave immediately before I call the police'' Miss Kim said.

''Fine!! ahjumma!'' the girl knock Miss Kim shoulder as she and her friends walk passed her.

''Hey, Kid!! you better watch out!'' she said to you before she left. Sehun blocked her from going near you. Miss Kim immediately bring you back to the SM building and the rest of the members follow. The few of you went to the waiting area with no one inside. You sat down and look at the floor, but then Kai suddenly lift your face and he saw the wound cheek and your lip ''__________-ah, did that kid did that? huh?'' ask Kai. Miss Kim was really shocked.

'' Aigoo!! let me take the first aid kit'' said Miss Kim and went out. You nodded slightly. '' How can they do that?'' said Luhan.You didn't answer

''Come, we need to tell your brother'' said Kai. ''Oppaa.. noo, please don't tell him..he will need to go to China soon..I don't want hime to be worry..'' you said. '' Then, how are we going to explain to him about that wound?'' said Sehun.

''Emm...just say that I accidentally hit on something...or.or..maybe..'' you said and Miss Kim enter back the room with a first aid kit. She help you to apply something on the wound and help to clean the blood stain on your lip. All of them look at you and you beg them not to tell your brother anything including Miss Kim, to hide the wound of yours, Miss Kim help you to apply some make-up to cover it, and it is not that obvious as before.