You Will Always Be in Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart


The next day, Chen ask you to go to the dance studio in SM building to meet up. When you entered the dance studio, you saw all of the Exo members sitting on the floor in a circle. You're wasn't sure what is happening, then suddenly " __________, you're here! Come sit in the middle" Chen said.

" Th..the middle??" you asked. Everyone nodded their head. So you went to the middle of the circle and sit on the floor. You kinda feel uneasy with everyone of them staring at you.

" What is all this for??" you asked them.

"____________, you need to make an oath now" Sehun said.

" An oath??" you ask.

" Repeat after me ok?" Suho added. You didn't know what to do but to follow whatever they told you to.

" I Kim _____________, sister of Kim Jongdae (Chen) promise to answer all the question that will be ask later honestly" said Suho. You repeat after him and suddenly felt and intense atmosphere around you.

"___________, can you sing well??" Kai start with the question. You felt weird why did Kai ask that question, but you have to answer him since you took an oath just now.You nodded.

" Do you love singing then?" ask Lay. You nodded for that question also.

"Hmm.. "  You turn around and look at Chanyeol. He took out his phone and show you the video clip he took of you singing. You was surprise of where did he get that video from. You wanted to take his phone, but he immediately stood up and raise up his hand high holding his phone. You know that it's impossible for you to reach his phone since Chanyeol is super tall. You ask "Why did you have that?".

"We saw you singing your heart out yesterday in the studio , so Chanyeol decide to video you and show the rest how talented you are" Baekhyun answered you. You immediately turn behind and look at Chen "Err..that was nothing, I was just singing for fun...", "____________, it has been very long since I hear you sing, and I can see that you really enjoy singing", said Chen. You look at everyone not knowing what is their purpose asking questions about singing to you.

" So...we would like you to sign up for the upcoming SM audition!!" said everyone.

Your mind went blank and " But..but, I had ...." you couldn't finish your sentence as Tao said " We all know what you have gone through ________, Chen hyung has told us everything..".

" But it was the pass right?" Luhan added.

" We all know that you always have a dream to become a singer and you are very good at it, so why not give it a try?" D.O said. you become speechless because they all know about your condition. You look at your brother Chen, and said " But..but..".

"No more 'but' ___________, is your dream right?  said Chen. You start to think of excuses trying to avoid them to keep persuading you.

"I heard that the audition is next week right..I don't think I will have time to prepare..look at me,I'm very sure they won't choose me after they know about my condition.. and what am I going to wear? what song am I going to sing??" you said.

Everyone look at you for a while, and you thought that you have escape from them persuading you.

Then suddenly, Kris said, "That wouldn't be a problem, cause all of us have plan everything for you". He handed you a paper bag. You open the paper bag, and you saw a chiffon pink dress.

"We spend about an hour trying to choose the best outfit for you, and finally all 12 of us agreed that this dress will look best on you", Kris said. You start to cry cause you really appreciate what everyone have did to help me despite on their busy schedule. 12 of them give you a group hug and wipe away the tears on your face. " Now, about the song that you will be singing..__________-ah still remember the song you wrote, when you were in the hospital..the song is call 'Hope' right? Do you still have the lyrics with you?" Chen ask.

" Erm, I still have the lyrics with me but it was quite long time ago, so I think the words in the lyrics will be quite kiddy", you said.

"Well that you can leave it to us" said Lay. " Few of us can help you compose the song and help you modify the lyrics and song a little" Lay added.

''But all of you are very busy these few days, I don't want to burden any of you'', you said.

''Neh, its alright, we don't have any tight schedule on these few days'' Chanyeol said. But then you suddenly thought of another problem and said ''There is one more thing.. I need to ask my parents for permission..''. All the members look at each other and they forgot about that problem. So you told them that you will tell them your final decision tomorrow, everyone was hoping that you could make it. You went back the hotel after you had your dinner with the members.

After you left '' Hyung, do you think your parents will let your sister sign up for the audition?'' asked Sehun. ''I think they will cause they would want her to do whatever she loves to do'' Chen replied Sehun.