You Will Always Be In Our Heart

You Will Always Be In Our Heart

It has been 2 days since the day you went for the audition, but you still haven't receive any notice from the company.

" Hyung, what did they say?", ask Chen.

" I ask manager Jung about it and he said that so far there's not even 1 person that went for the audition make it into the company, he also said that this kind of things seldom happen and usually the company will inform the participant that they have made it through the audition the day right after they went for the audition" said Suho.

" Huh? so does this means that ____________ didn't make it???impossible right??" said D.O.

" I'm not so sure either, I think we will still need to wait for them to confirm," said Kris.

'Ding-Dong'..

"Eh, who could it be?" said Tao. He went to open the door, and it was you.

" ____________, you are here!!, come on in", Tao said. You went into the dorm and see everyone is there.

"Hello, __________!!" said Sehun.

" Hello everyone, ermm can I say something?" you said. Everyone stop with what they are doing and look at you.

" I will be going back to Bucheon tomorrow, thanks for your time and care during my stay here" you said.

" ___________ so suddenly?Why didn't you tell me earlier? " Chen said.

" I don't want to bother you so I've already bought the train ticket back to Bucheon tomorrow" you said.

"But we still have lots of things we haven't do together, what about the audition result? said Baekhyun.

" It already has been 2 days, I'm very sure they don't want me in the company so I've decided to go back home tomorrow'' you replied.

''But..but we haven't really bring you around Seoul and we didn't spend much time with you _________'' Chanyeol said while doing an aegyo.

'' I'm really sorry Chanyeol oppa, everyone of you have already done a lot, all of you even spend your free time bringing me around Seoul, I'm very thankful for that and it's time for me to go back to school ''you said.

''_________-ah'' Sehun ask.

''Yes?'', you replied. '

'What time is your train tomorrow?'', Sehun ask again.

''Ermm, It says 4.35p.m''. ''Oh I see'' he replied.

''Hyung can you all come here?'', said Sehun to the rest of the members. Everyone went to him and gathered at the corner of the living room. You didn't what they are doing so you just went and sit at the corner.

A while later, they suddenly did a group cheer ''Exo!!, Hwaiting!!''. You were extremely shocked that you jump up from your seat.

''Okay, I will tell manager Jung'' said Suho to the rest.

You look at them trying to find out what were they discussing just now, ''Oppa, what are you cheering about just now??'', you ask D.O.

'' Huh?, Err, err..emmm noth..nothing'' D.O answered you with his eyes open wide.

''We were just discussing about our new album and stuff'' suddenly Kris answered you and block D.O.

''Oh, I see'' you replied. You hang out for the last time in Exo's dorm and had lunch with them.

'' Oppa, I think I need to go back to the hotel to pack my stuff'' you said.

''Let me send you'', Chen said.

''No need,oppa, get some rest yah'' you said.

'' I will come and pick you up tomorrow to the train station'', your brother said to you before you left their dorm and the rest of the members said goodbye to you like they usually do. You have been staying in Seoul for 3 weeks now, and you have had a good relationship with everyone of them, but you are surprised that everyone of them except your brother didn't give you a proper goodbye and you start thinking that all along they treat you well because you are just Chen sister.

After you left, in Exo's dorm

''Pheww...that was close, yah hyung, you nearly blew us off!!'' said Kai to D.O.

''Sorry, I was stunned when __________ ask me and my mind went blank, thank goodness Kris hyung help me'' explain D.O.

'' I've told Manager Jung to buy 13 tickets to Lotte World for tomorrow'' said Suho after talking to the phone.

'' Were we too cruel to __________, that we didn't really say goodbye like we mean it?'' said Xiumin.

''Yes, I was thinking about that also, but she will understand'' said Luhan to Xiumin while putting his hand on Xiumin's shoulder.

'' Oh my god, I feel really bad now, did you see her face, she looks sad you know'', said Chanyeol while back-hugging Baekhyun.

'' Guys, don't feel bad, I'm very sure she will be fine, just wait for tomorrow, and thanks so much for doing this for her'' said Chen.

'' It's nothing hyung, so now what we need to do is to plan our outing tomorrow'' said Sehun.